Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:35:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spreading the joy of winning, one jackpot prize at a time! What is MITOSHI  (Read 5094 times)
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 08:10:12 AM

There’s a video on mitoshi; https://youtu.be/CYigiwcSdN8. I have to say you have quite a good number of interesting features. That’s something for users to look up to once you get launched. Mobile application and payment methods are amazing.

Wow, the YouTube video was very captivating, it shows that mitoshi would be a one stop platform for lottery players and I love the idea of the mobile application and payment system. This video should be made available to community members on other social media platforms to appreciate the potential of mitoshi.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 08:14:31 AM

I can see on your website, you have 10% of funds raised set for promotions and advertisement of Mitoshi Project. That’s a good amount, and like every new blockchain project you need it. What promotions, bounty  or advertisement do you have going on?

I'm certain mitoshi have a bounty which is ongoing presently in this forum, you can check the market place section to know more about the bounty. The team would be carrying out airdrops at intervals to promote the platform and the project, and obviously they should be carrying out several advertising intermittently to create awareness.
mitoshicrypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 08:31:32 AM

We look forward to the emergence of an exciting token economy — where digital currencies and tokens exist side by side with traditional financial services, legacy banks, and fiat currencies.

Link: https://medium.com/@mitoshicrypto/ready-to-embrace-mass-adoption-3cd2af1ef336
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 08:49:29 AM

There’s a video on mitoshi; https://youtu.be/CYigiwcSdN8. I have to say you have quite a good number of interesting features. That’s something for users to look up to once you get launched. Mobile application and payment methods are amazing.
well thank you for sharing,i was touched by a sentence used  and that is “ taking risk is an invitable and insecable part of our life”its talk about the fact and lottery is something that depends only on luck and mitoshi through smart contact will provide a transparency and reduce system abuse possibilities so we can rely on.
Wow, the YouTube video was very captivating, it shows that mitoshi would be a one stop platform for lottery players and I love the idea of the mobile application and payment system. This video should be made available to community members on other social media platforms to appreciate the potential of mitoshi.
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 09:45:45 AM

Hey guys..i have participated in 1st round of bounty campaign ..is someone has recieve the token? Or they have not started for distribution of token yet Huh

The distribution of tokens should commence after the tokensale, it would be unwise for the team to distribute tokens to bounty hunters while investors are yet to receive the tokens purchased and the secondly to prevent the price of the tokens getting dumped.
thank you for giving me the information.you have highlighted a valid reason for why distribution of token has not done Yet  .so will have wait for the tokensale gets over.

Yeah. It all makes sense. Bounty hunters should definitely not hold tokens before the main buyers should get it. Although I have seen some projects distribute theirs.

Right. If Bounty hunters gets tokens first then investors will be worried because they will think that Bounty hunters will dump the tokens as soon as listing happens and token will list at below ICO price.

That is why bounty hunters community should push a buyback bounty or to get paid in Eth instantly. I don't get why a lot of projects are scared to do that because if they really care about the price of their token then they will do everything to make it succeed and not just watch to see it get dumped.  Projects should not only depend on the money that they will get, they should be ready to use their own money because all projects and businesses spends their own money for expenses  before they succeed.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 10:13:03 AM

Mitoshi lottery could be the first blockchain lottery project with a million users. I think with the right team they could pull this off. Do you have a minimum viable product? I’ll like to see what it looks like.

that would be a very fascinating development to the cryptocurrency spectrum and it will be among the most successful crypto project for that to be a reality the team need to put enough effort

A project with a huge use case like mitoshi could easily have its tokens worth much more at project launch. It’s a buy buy buy mitoshi tokens for now and hold it still full project launch.

yeah, thats what most investors do but the project with that approach is that early dumpers will render the token valueless at first putting the project team at great loss initially

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 11:02:49 AM

Just simple things sometimes gives us good confidence.
When I visited the site I noticed that they have impeachment some security features even for visiting the site. I mean it check for our browser settings,  ddos attack prevention is there. This tells that we can visit the site without any worries and hope we can play lottery with similar confidence.

That's really cool. To have that high level of security means they have access to a cyber security expert and knowing this can bring a lot of relieve to those who are scared of security threats.

There are huge numbers of lottery players in the world and prize money is in millions of USD. So it makes sense to keep the platform safe from hackers. Once users are confident about the security at the platform they will deposit money with confidence at this platform for playing the lottery.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 12:06:02 PM

We look forward to the emergence of an exciting token economy — where digital currencies and tokens exist side by side with traditional financial services, legacy banks, and fiat currencies.

Link: https://medium.com/@mitoshicrypto/ready-to-embrace-mass-adoption-3cd2af1ef336

And finally we see some updates from Mitoshi team. But I must say say they came with very good information. I hope we see more of those.
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 12:15:13 PM

https://miro.medium.com/max/1350/1*R54mEwhMfJK2f6u-2I_0-Q.png

And finally we see some updates from Mitoshi team. But I must say say they came with very good information. I hope we see more of those.

This is nice article and I agree with Author that Facebook's announcement about Libra coin have made huge difference and just now I saw somewhere that now Trump also mentioned about regulations for crypto. Thinks changing in good direction for Crypto
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 12:51:05 PM

Hey guys..i have participated in 1st round of bounty campaign ..is someone has recieve the token? Or they have not started for distribution of token yet Huh

The distribution of tokens should commence after the tokensale, it would be unwise for the team to distribute tokens to bounty hunters while investors are yet to receive the tokens purchased and the secondly to prevent the price of the tokens getting dumped.
thank you for giving me the information.you have highlighted a valid reason for why distribution of token has not done Yet  .so will have wait for the tokensale gets over.

Yeah. It all makes sense. Bounty hunters should definitely not hold tokens before the main buyers should get it. Although I have seen some projects distribute theirs.

Right. If Bounty hunters gets tokens first then investors will be worried because they will think that Bounty hunters will dump the tokens as soon as listing happens and token will list at below ICO price.

That is why bounty hunters community should push a buyback bounty or to get paid in Eth instantly. I don't get why a lot of projects are scared to do that because if they really care about the price of their token then they will do everything to make it succeed and not just watch to see it get dumped.  Projects should not only depend on the money that they will get, they should be ready to use their own money because all projects and businesses spends their own money for expenses  before they succeed.

I think the issue is that there are alot of bounty hunters and the project might not have the budget to pay for the bounties they are organising. The only way to pay is with their own tokens.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 01:32:42 PM

What's the token price? I visited the ExMarket site and I can see the price mentioned at 0.0008 USD per token but IEO 1st round price was 0.10 USD with 30% bonus. So 0.0008 USD was the pre-IEO price?

I noticed it too maybe  it's really the first or pre of their IEO or maybe it's their limited offer to first investors on their IEO? I mean like a limited time or investors who can buy on that price.

At your service
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 02:26:08 PM

Just simple things sometimes gives us good confidence.
When I visited the site I noticed that they have impeachment some security features even for visiting the site. I mean it check for our browser settings,  ddos attack prevention is there. This tells that we can visit the site without any worries and hope we can play lottery with similar confidence.

That's really cool. To have that high level of security means they have access to a cyber security expert and knowing this can bring a lot of relieve to those who are scared of security threats.

There are huge numbers of lottery players in the world and prize money is in millions of USD. So it makes sense to keep the platform safe from hackers. Once users are confident about the security at the platform they will deposit money with confidence at this platform for playing the lottery.

Mitoshi should be aware of the increasing risk associated with the cryptocurrency industry and that the platform needs to be very secured to prevent the users from suffering from loss of funds or data. I want to believe that necessary measures have been made to prevent the issue of data breach by scammers.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 02:33:35 PM

What's the token price? I visited the ExMarket site and I can see the price mentioned at 0.0008 USD per token but IEO 1st round price was 0.10 USD with 30% bonus. So 0.0008 USD was the pre-IEO price?

I noticed it too maybe  it's really the first or pre of their IEO or maybe it's their limited offer to first investors on their IEO? I mean like a limited time or investors who can buy on that price.

When it comes to tokensale, anything is possible. It's quite understandable that the nature of the market is decentralized which has led to instability in prices, so we easily understand when prices are sporadic.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 02:40:26 PM

When it comes to tokensale, anything is possible. It's quite understandable that the nature of the market is decentralized which has led to instability in prices, so we easily understand when prices are sporadic.

I agree that prices are unstable in this industry, but it's expected that the price should increase after a round to serve as a benefit to the early birds. The price for round one happens to be higher than the price for round two, I guess it's an incentive by the team to reward those buying at the round two.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 02:44:59 PM

I think the issue is that there are alot of bounty hunters and the project might not have the budget to pay for the bounties they are organising. The only way to pay is with their own tokens.

You're right. Most times that's usually the case as project team pays for certain services with their tokens and as soon as it gets listed, the holders would want to FOMO sell at ICO price. That's the bulk of dump. I don't believe it's a good decision for the team to make. Other sources of fund to take care of the necessary services should be sort for instead
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 02:47:26 PM

I agree that prices are unstable in this industry, but it's expected that the price should increase after a round to serve as a benefit to the early birds. The price for round one happens to be higher than the price for round two, I guess it's an incentive by the team to reward those buying at the round two.

In my opinion, I would say the reason for the reduction in price is because the team realised that the level of participation in round one is below expectations and choose to reduce the price so as to attract potential investors. I only hope that the tokensales is successful.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 06:31:48 PM

In my opinion, I would say the reason for the reduction in price is because the team realised that the level of participation in round one is below expectations and choose to reduce the price so as to attract potential investors. I only hope that the tokensales is successful.

I am not aware of the price reduction. Is this already announced? If they announce such news, they would have given proper rationale for doing so.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Olorijayz

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 07:07:48 PM

That is what any reasonable team should do. A team should not be so inclined to what they stand to gain in any project alone, they should always think about the community and hence I guess that's what the MItoshi team has just displayed.

.... H
gee777

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 07:19:02 PM

Doesn't this means that those that bought the tokens at the earlier price are losing. Or is there a concrete reason for this reduction?
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 07:53:55 PM

Do you know Mitoshi have got a bounty program running for sometime now?

Here is the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5150894.msg51353638

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: