Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:59:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spreading the joy of winning, one jackpot prize at a time! What is MITOSHI  (Read 5094 times)
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 04:31:20 PM

Guys do you see any update regarding tokens sale/IEO?  How it's going and how many Mitoshi tokens sold till now?  I don't see such updates at telegram as well.
I visited their website, it shows that they are still live and now on Round 2 in their IEO, but its sad to see that there are no graphs or anything that shows how much did they already sold.

What's the site handle you used. I would like to go investigate it myself too. Too bad they is actually very less noise about their token sale.

Team should use Facebook,  tweeter,  and all possible telegram sites for promotion. That will give them chance to reach out to large number of people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 08:11:01 PM

Good now that we see more and more articles from Mitoshi team. This is what I said that team needs to do. Reach out to maximum number of people using all possible options and give them project details

It's  not new article but IEO news announced last week. But I agree that such awareness,  spreading news about project would attract more investors and followers.

not just news but positive news about the platform i believe mitoshi team needs to do great deal of publicity to get the attention of potential investors and user alike

Marketing is a little weak from the team. Apart from the community here, there's little outside vibe about the project. They need to push the project out more.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 08:11:51 PM

Guys do you see any update regarding tokens sale/IEO?  How it's going and how many Mitoshi tokens sold till now?  I don't see such updates at telegram as well.
I visited their website, it shows that they are still live and now on Round 2 in their IEO, but its sad to see that there are no graphs or anything that shows how much did they already sold.

It's wise we patiently wait for the token sale to be over, I guess the team has a strategy of only revealing the total number of tokens sold as well as the amount raised after the token sale is over. Let's give them the opportunity to focus on other pressing issues and get back to us after the tokensales.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 08:19:25 PM

Updates on the token sale has not been released lately and I believe its because of the tight schedule of the team coupled with the fact that the token sale is handled by a different platform which is exmarket in this case. I have a conviction that we would get to know everything about the tokensales in terms of the amount raised after the completion of round 3.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 08:57:00 PM

What's the site handle you used. I would like to go investigate it myself too. Too bad they is actually very less noise about their token sale.

I noticed same, the tokensale is not trending. The team needs to know that there more in organising a token sale. Its not just partnering with an exchange to sell tokens but the team needs to be very knowledgeable about the tokensale and how sales are being executed.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 09:01:48 PM

Guys do you see any update regarding tokens sale/IEO?  How it's going and how many Mitoshi tokens sold till now?  I don't see such updates at telegram as well.

I noticed same, the tokensale is not trending. The team needs to know that there more in organising a token sale. Its not just partnering with an exchange to sell tokens but the team needs to be very knowledgeable about the tokensale and how sales are being executed.

I agree with you, the truth is that the team has been doing well in term of project development, but there's much more to be done starting from ensuring that more people are aware of the token sale. Advertising should be budgeted for and executed to give some credence to the project and the team behind it.
olohifie

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 09:43:36 PM

Guys do you see any update regarding tokens sale/IEO?  How it's going and how many Mitoshi tokens sold till now?  I don't see such updates at telegram as well.

I see mitoshi building an online lottery that is accessible across the globe and fair enough as well as a secured gaming platform for each player and also with handsome rewards The team is out to meet this as a target and we wait for it patiently. You can access their telegram channel through this link. https://t.me/Mitoshi_Crypto/67659  
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 10:17:54 PM

With mitoshi lottery platform, every transaction would be open, you can comfirm and verify all transactions and payments made. I think that’s going to mean a fair play and secure lottery.

You are right. Anyone can verify the transaction with proper/exact time and no one can make false statements about transaction. That's the beauty of Blockchain.

I see more reasons with blockchain technology adoption daily by big firms. It’s actually the future of technology. Sooner than ever, tech companies without blockchain technology would lose their customers to other blockchain firms.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 10:21:24 PM

Team should use Facebook,  tweeter,  and all possible telegram sites for promotion. That will give them chance to reach out to large number of people.

Crypto twitter is very active. You can literally read the best and recent topics discussed globally on twitter. I think mitoshi should make use of other social media channels to promote the mitoshi lottery project backed by blockchain.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 10:25:03 PM

There has been a few rounds of mitoshi lottery tokens IEO. Mitoshi has an IEO round on Exmarkets Launchpad going on now. That should give you an opportunity to buy mitoshi lottery tokens at the best prices and with a discount.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 04:10:38 AM

There has been a few rounds of mitoshi lottery tokens IEO. Mitoshi has an IEO round on Exmarkets Launchpad going on now. That should give you an opportunity to buy mitoshi lottery tokens at the best prices and with a discount.

The best time to purchase some tokens is now because the value would be increased in the subsequent rounds and also the discount would be reduced. I'm positive that the tokens would be listed on Exmarket immediately after the IEO, so there's no cause to worry.
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 04:15:14 AM

Crypto twitter is very active. You can literally read the best and recent topics discussed globally on twitter. I think mitoshi should make use of other social media channels to promote the mitoshi lottery project backed by blockchain.

I agree with your suggestion. Mitoshi could also seek the assistance of influencers on twitter whose post gather so much momentum to say something about mitoshi and that could make a substantial effect on the tokensale and all the tokens could be purchased in a second.
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 06:02:10 AM

I agree with your suggestion. Mitoshi could also seek the assistance of influencers on twitter whose post gather so much momentum to say something about mitoshi and that could make a substantial effect on the tokensale and all the tokens could be purchased in a second.

Projects needed to be consistent and to spread the news about the project, as far as i know they are doing bounty so there are people who are really doing twitter sharing, influencing, but I think it is still not enough, they still need to look more ads and show what they got.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 06:09:55 AM

Yes they are currently lived on Round 2 on their website. Let's hope they make or put some estimation bar or sold bar graph on their website so we can see how's the sale's going.

At your service
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 06:58:20 AM

Yeah, same here I could not find any indicator whatsoever and I personally feel that is not a good approach given the fact that investors needs a way of knowing how the whole sales is going

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 07:30:21 AM

It's wise we patiently wait for the token sale to be over, I guess the team has a strategy of only revealing the total number of tokens sold as well as the amount raised after the token sale is over. Let's give them the opportunity to focus on other pressing issues and get back to us after the tokensales.

Right, this is not ICO which is offered at own platform and then list at an exchange, This is IEO and team needs to wait until exchange gives information about the number of tokens sold
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 07:59:06 AM

Right, this is not ICO which is offered at own platform and then list at an exchange, This is IEO and team needs to wait until exchange gives information about the number of tokens sold

But at least exchange should maintain the information about how many tokens sold and how many left. Based on the demand people rush to buy tokens. Otherwise few will keep waiting for last day.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 08:04:34 AM

Yeah, same here I could not find any indicator whatsoever and I personally feel that is not a good approach given the fact that investors needs a way of knowing how the whole sales is going

It’s been said a couple times. A full detail on the tokens sales, and amount of funds in crypto currencies and fiat raised would be announced at the end of tokens sales and IEO.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 08:09:44 AM

The best time to purchase some tokens is now because the value would be increased in the subsequent rounds and also the discount would be reduced. I'm positive that the tokens would be listed on Exmarket immediately after the IEO, so there's no cause to worry.

Awesome. The discount on every purchase is really good. I think they should get listed on other exchanges and not just Exmarkets. More liquidity options would be better.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 08:12:22 AM

Oh. That explains a lot about the delay on amount being raised so far. I think I’m going to wait for a full detail when the IEO is over and tokens are sold out. Btw we should get more mitoshi tokens while we wait.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: