Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:53:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spreading the joy of winning, one jackpot prize at a time! What is MITOSHI  (Read 5094 times)
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 10:30:40 AM

Guys do you see any update regarding tokens sale/IEO?  How it's going and how many Mitoshi tokens sold till now?  I don't see such updates at telegram as well.
I visited their website, it shows that they are still live and now on Round 2 in their IEO, but its sad to see that there are no graphs or anything that shows how much did they already sold.

Yes they are currently lived on Round 2 on their website. Let's hope they make or put some estimation bar or sold bar graph on their website so we can see how's the sale's going.

That would be a great idea, it would help investors and potential investors know about the quantity of tokens that have been sold as well as the amount raised by the team. Though, it may be difficult to have the graph updated automatically since the sales are made on a different platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 10:33:18 AM

Mitoshi features of transparency and a fair game could be the games changer they need to get lottery games players, gamblers and other people interested in winning. I think with mitoshi every one is a winner.

Unlike traditional gambling, mitoshi platform allows players to play from home. You just need to get mitoshi app on App Store or play store and play with mitoshi tokens.  I think that’s also a good point. I guess we’ll like it.

Lottery results will be known to everyone immediately after winner get selected. And best thing is that no human is going to pick the winner but it will be by system randomly.

i believe the idea of the whole system is to promote transparency as much as possible, the only thing am yet to understand right now is how will blockchain aid the whole lottery platform

Yes they should really be transparent to their players. I guess it will really automatically random picker of the system because if the person will be the one who are going to pick it that will really going to bring doubt to their players.

Since they are going to use the blockchain as main engine upon which the lottery system is going to work, its going to be really transparent as much as it would, the blockchain is tamper proof, it would add to the credibility

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
aries9

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 10:36:30 AM

Guys do you see any update regarding tokens sale/IEO?  How it's going and how many Mitoshi tokens sold till now?  I don't see such updates at telegram as well.

There has been a few rounds of mitoshi lottery tokens IEO. Mitoshi has an IEO round on Exmarkets Launchpad going on now. That should give you an opportunity to buy mitoshi lottery tokens at the best prices and with a discount.

The best time to purchase some tokens is now because the value would be increased in the subsequent rounds and also the discount would be reduced. I'm positive that the tokens would be listed on Exmarket immediately after the IEO, so there's no cause to worry.

Awesome. The discount on every purchase is really good. I think they should get listed on other exchanges and not just Exmarkets. More liquidity options would be better.

As far as getting listed in other exchanges goes, what would be your top 3 cryptocurrency exchange that mitoshi should focus on partnering with?? I'm thinking Binance would top the chart, simply for their trading volume  Shocked Grin
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 12:02:59 PM

I visited their website, it shows that they are still live and now on Round 2 in their IEO, but its sad to see that there are no graphs or anything that shows how much did they already sold.

Yeah, same here I could not find any indicator whatsoever and I personally feel that is not a good approach given the fact that investors needs a way of knowing how the whole sales is going

Yes, that's true investors indeed needs to be know how to token sales is going. I believe the most feasible option for mitoshi to keep investors informed in situations like this is via continuous update on the amounts of tokens sold. Let's hope that the team is able to commence updating the community periodically.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 12:34:58 PM

Mitoshi features of transparency and a fair game could be the games changer they need to get lottery games players, gamblers and other people interested in winning. I think with mitoshi every one is a winner.

Unlike traditional gambling, mitoshi platform allows players to play from home. You just need to get mitoshi app on App Store or play store and play with mitoshi tokens.  I think that’s also a good point. I guess we’ll like it.

Lottery results will be known to everyone immediately after winner get selected. And best thing is that no human is going to pick the winner but it will be by system randomly.

i believe the idea of the whole system is to promote transparency as much as possible, the only thing am yet to understand right now is how will blockchain aid the whole lottery platform

Yes they should really be transparent to their players. I guess it will really automatically random picker of the system because if the person will be the one who are going to pick it that will really going to bring doubt to their players.

Since they are going to use the blockchain as main engine upon which the lottery system is going to work, its going to be really transparent as much as it would, the blockchain is tamper proof, it would add to the credibility

I agree with you, we all know that blockchain technology assures liberalisation of transactions. That explains why with only the transaction hash of a payment the public gains access to the transaction. Bringing it to mitoshi, you'll be amazed on how much transparency will be established with the use of blockchain.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 12:51:44 PM

Yeah, same here I could not find any indicator whatsoever and I personally feel that is not a good approach given the fact that investors needs a way of knowing how the whole sales is going

It’s been said a couple times. A full detail on the tokens sales, and amount of funds in crypto currencies and fiat raised would be announced at the end of tokens sales and IEO.

Thank you for bringing this to limelight and reminding us of the information. We need to be mindful of what has been said severally and try to read up on previous posts before commenting. My major concern now is the success of the tokensale which would ensure that the project is listed on Exmarket for a start before going to other cryptocurrency exchange.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 02:03:31 PM

There has been a few rounds of mitoshi lottery tokens IEO. Mitoshi has an IEO round on Exmarkets Launchpad going on now. That should give you an opportunity to buy mitoshi lottery tokens at the best prices and with a discount.

The best time to purchase some tokens is now because the value would be increased in the subsequent rounds and also the discount would be reduced. I'm positive that the tokens would be listed on Exmarket immediately after the IEO, so there's no cause to worry.

Awesome. The discount on every purchase is really good. I think they should get listed on other exchanges and not just Exmarkets. More liquidity options would be better.

I guess the team don't really need to rush on listing instead making sure that the system they promised to their user will be done on the right time because the listing will be easier.

At your service
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 02:13:07 PM

As far as getting listed in other exchanges goes, what would be your top 3 cryptocurrency exchange that mitoshi should focus on partnering with?? I'm thinking Binance would top the chart, simply for their trading volume  Shocked Grin

getting listed on binance is not going to be easy for the team to pull off i would suggest they target somewhat popular exchange platform from there they can target bigger exchanges

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 05:04:51 PM

Binance will surely be on the list. I will also say kucoin and bittrex. These are all good exchanges and will bring to Mitoshi good market.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 05:31:21 PM

The team would certainly list on several exchanges as the project develops, but for now the focus should be on getting a successful tokensales and possibly meeting their targets. The resources derived from the token sales should be committed to the development of the project and ensuring that investors are satisfied.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 05:55:46 PM

getting listed on binance is not going to be easy for the team to pull off i would suggest they target somewhat popular exchange platform from there they can target bigger exchanges

The honest reality is that we don't know what would become of mitoshi in few years time. It's possible that by the time mitoshi is ready to be listed, binance may allow the project to list without any fee due to the traffic that the project is bringing into the exchange. I would suggest that every efforts should be channeled into project development for now.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 06:30:42 PM

The honest reality is that we don't know what would become of mitoshi in few years time. It's possible that by the time mitoshi is ready to be listed, binance may allow the project to list without any fee due to the traffic that the project is bringing into the exchange. I would suggest that every efforts should be channeled into project development for now.

I agree with you, buddy and would love to have mitoshi listed on binance without a fee, because binance listing fee is quite expensive. Mitosh doesn't need to be listed on binance to become successful, but rather focusing on the project development is a sure way of being successful.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 06:50:57 PM

I agree with you, buddy and would love to have mitoshi listed on binance without a fee, because binance listing fee is quite expensive. Mitosh doesn't need to be listed on binance to become successful, but rather focusing on the project development is a sure way of being successful.

Success from a project comes from the use case it offers the community. Listing in several exchange or bigger exchanges would at best help the price of the token to increase in a short period of time after which the true value would emerge. I suggest that the project should be natured and allowed to grow biologically.
aries9

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 09:27:49 PM

Success from a project comes from the use case it offers the community. Listing in several exchange or bigger exchanges would at best help the price of the token to increase in a short period of time after which the true value would emerge. I suggest that the project should be natured and allowed to grow biologically.

True, getting listed in an exchange like binance, even with its voluminous trade traffic, may not be exactly ad valorem in value as to the team putting great focus on developing the project. Question is, how many of us has chipped in to make this a reality and how else can everyone here help this team reach its goal of providing actual solution to pressing issues that are currently hurting the gaming population?
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 09:32:02 PM

Binance is a top exchange, probably everyone’s favorite, but it doesn’t take away the fact that there a re actually better exchanges like BitMax, KuCoin and huobi with the best customer support and trading options to make trading fun.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 09:44:53 PM

Mitoshi lottery project is actually one of my best blockchain projects out there. There are very few lottery projects launched on blockchain and they are booming. Mitoshi has got a better token metrics, awesome idea and an amazing team.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 10:02:53 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2019, 09:47:04 AM by Getadaaa

I agree with you, we all know that blockchain technology assures liberalisation of transactions. That explains why with only the transaction hash of a payment the public gains access to the transaction. Bringing it to mitoshi, you'll be amazed on how much transparency will be established with the use of blockchain.

I have shown keen interest in blockchain technology project for some few years. It’s actually been getting better. More new projects with the best options on how to attract non blockchainers to use blockchain teach and be transparent.

Mitoshi is one of those amazing ideas where we could adoption blockchain technology in lottery. I’ll like to know of other lottery projects and how much they faired in use.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 11:08:52 PM

Binance is a top exchange, probably everyone’s favorite, but it doesn’t take away the fact that there a re actually better exchanges like BitMax, KuCoin and huobi with the best customer support and trading options to make trading fun.

Yeah partnering in top exchange platforms will be a nice move but until then.  Binance as the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world should top the list. the others already listed are good but I have special interest in Bittrex and it has several trading pairs even though it's relatively new in the market
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 12:10:16 AM

Exactly, No matter how many exchange they will going to have if the use case are not really that good it will still going to be on the  bad situation. I mean just like the other coins on markets they will just going to have a less volume.

At your service
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 05:49:34 AM

Unlike traditional gambling, mitoshi platform allows players to play from home. You just need to get mitoshi app on App Store or play store and play with mitoshi tokens.  I think that’s also a good point. I guess we’ll like it.

well.any game can typically played for money can also be played just for fun..and through blockchain its going to facilitate a fair and transparent results.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: