Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:23:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spreading the joy of winning, one jackpot prize at a time! What is MITOSHI  (Read 5095 times)
aries9

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 07:03:29 AM

I agree with you, buddy and would love to have mitoshi listed on binance without a fee, because binance listing fee is quite expensive. Mitosh doesn't need to be listed on binance to become successful, but rather focusing on the project development is a sure way of being successful.

Success from a project comes from the use case it offers the community. Listing in several exchange or bigger exchanges would at best help the price of the token to increase in a short period of time after which the true value would emerge. I suggest that the project should be natured and allowed to grow biologically.

Exactly, No matter how many exchange they will going to have if the use case are not really that good it will still going to be on the  bad situation. I mean just like the other coins on markets they will just going to have a less volume.

I'm thinking the same thing, emphasis on product development is a must. I'm interested to see a mitoshi mobile app production and its translation to atleast 5 major languages to appeal to a wider audience, making mobile lottery gaming global and decentralized. Kiss Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 07:11:23 AM

I agree with you, buddy and would love to have mitoshi listed on binance without a fee, because binance listing fee is quite expensive. Mitosh doesn't need to be listed on binance to become successful, but rather focusing on the project development is a sure way of being successful.

Success from a project comes from the use case it offers the community. Listing in several exchange or bigger exchanges would at best help the price of the token to increase in a short period of time after which the true value would emerge. I suggest that the project should be natured and allowed to grow biologically.

Exactly, No matter how many exchange they will going to have if the use case are not really that good it will still going to be on the  bad situation. I mean just like the other coins on markets they will just going to have a less volume.

I'm thinking the same thing, emphasis on product development is a must. I'm interested to see a mitoshi mobile app production and its translation to atleast 5 major languages to appeal to a wider audience, making mobile lottery gaming global and decentralized. Kiss Grin

I believe this feat is possible on mitoshi, though it may not happen instantly as a result of several other necessities which the team needs to put in place. I do hope that the app most especially is launched in English language and other languages can follow suit.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 07:44:21 AM

Mitoshi lottery project is actually one of my best blockchain projects out there. There are very few lottery projects launched on blockchain and they are booming. Mitoshi has got a better token metrics, awesome idea and an amazing team.

That's a good indicator that mitoshi could do better. I have not personally seen a lottery project using blockchain technology like mitoshi, but am glad that they are existent and mitoshi could learn from their weakness and improve the mitoshi platform.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 08:15:32 AM

Mitoshi lottery project is actually one of my best blockchain projects out there. There are very few lottery projects launched on blockchain and they are booming. Mitoshi has got a better token metrics, awesome idea and an amazing team.

That's a good indicator that mitoshi could do better. I have not personally seen a lottery project using blockchain technology like mitoshi, but am glad that they are existent and mitoshi could learn from their weakness and improve the mitoshi platform.

Yeah. There are actually a lot of blockchain projects that are lottery based. I have used one before in my early blockchain days. I can't remember the name now but I know it is still existing.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 08:39:13 AM

Yeah. There are actually a lot of blockchain projects that are lottery based. I have used one before in my early blockchain days. I can't remember the name now but I know it is still existing.

I personally believe that despite the fact that there are several other blockchain projects with the lottery business line, mitoshi has been structured to be unique. The team has been working assiduously to bring innovation into the project and that has been visible in the area of creation of mobile applications and supports of fiat as well as several other modalities.
aries9

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 08:58:48 AM

I personally believe that despite the fact that there are several other blockchain projects with the lottery business line, mitoshi has been structured to be unique. The team has been working assiduously to bring innovation into the project and that has been visible in the area of creation of mobile applications and supports of fiat as well as several other modalities.

"MTSH is currently developing the MVP that will provide 5 games a day worldwide. It's a truly worthy application that can be scaled globally and has the appeal for mass acceptance and adoption." ~mitoshi
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 09:48:04 AM

"MTSH is currently developing the MVP that will provide 5 games a day worldwide. It's a truly worthy application that can be scaled globally and has the appeal for mass acceptance and adoption." ~mitoshi

This is another great move by the project, its a clear indication that the team are still putting up strategies and structures to ensure that they deliver a better quality service for the users of the platform.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 09:57:59 AM

Amazing team
Great idea
I think they just need to get all the funds they need to get started. What other options do investors have?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 10:00:07 AM

Amazing team
Great idea
I think they just need to get all the funds they need to get started. What other options do investors have?

Having all the funds you need, having a great idea and an amazing team isn’t a certainty that a project is going to do just fine. I’ll like to know how much promotions mitoshi is going to do for the project?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 10:07:56 AM

Amazing team
Great idea

Having all the funds you need, having a great idea and an amazing team isn’t a certainty that a project is going to do just fine. I’ll like to know how much promotions mitoshi is going to do for the project?

Project needs to take care of each and every department. Marketing, development, many more. Idea can become brand if implemented properly.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 10:20:19 AM

Implementing lottery on blockchain could be quite difficult and developers would need to put in lots of hard work. https://steemit.com/gaming/@aaacherry/mitoshi-implementing-blockchain-into-the-lottery-platform 

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 11:34:46 AM

Yes it's really a must that's why they should really make sure that they will not going to miss any developments on the products that they promised to everyone. I know the team are really doing their best for it. Good luck!

At your service
olohifie

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 11:43:18 AM

Amazing team
Great idea

I share your views cos as much good as having enough fund is,  it's not absolute criteria for success. The team have to keep up their game and garnish the project with concepts that will attract and hold people.  The marketing team also should be very strategic
aries9

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 12:15:11 PM

Amazing team
Great idea

I share your views cos as much good as having enough fund is,  it's not absolute criteria for success. The team have to keep up their game and garnish the project with concepts that will attract and hold people.  The marketing team also should be very strategic

Touche!!! Wink
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 12:56:09 PM

Implementing lottery on blockchain could be quite difficult and developers would need to put in lots of hard work. https://steemit.com/gaming/@aaacherry/mitoshi-implementing-blockchain-into-the-lottery-platform 

Thank you for sharing the article, there's no aspect of Blockchain technology that is easy. The developers are indeed working very hard to make the most out of the project. I believe with dedication and expertise, they will be able to bring forth a good platform.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 01:07:19 PM

I was able to go through the articles and I must say that the write up is superb. I love the idea of the writer creating a distinguishing factor between mitoshi and other lottery platforms and one of the most fascinating facts I got to know is that the application for the lottery platform would support over 6 languages and available to everyone in the globe irrespective of nationality and race.
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 01:30:58 PM

well i agree with you,mitoshi being the only one of its kind the future of lotto on blockchain will succeed soon hopefully ,good project with a good team who is determinedly working for the betterment.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 02:28:12 PM

Thank you for sharing the article, there's no aspect of Blockchain technology that is easy. The developers are indeed working very hard to make the most out of the project. I believe with dedication and expertise, they will be able to bring forth a good platform.

I heard from my developer friends that learning blockchain language is bit. difficult and developing platform/project is not. so easy. So we know how much effort people are putting in making one successful platform.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 03:25:14 PM

What type of lotteries will be available at Mitoshi platform?  Do we know will it be different kind of jackpot games like casino?  I know Casinos are different kind of thing but just want to know what could be the options.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 04:02:37 PM

Amazing team
Great idea

In my opinion, the most important criteria for the success of a project is the use case of the projects product or service as well as the commitment of the team. When the team are wasteful, they could spend the money meant for the project on personal satisfaction, leaving the project to wither away
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: