Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:42:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spreading the joy of winning, one jackpot prize at a time! What is MITOSHI  (Read 5091 times)
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 06:24:09 PM

Please, I sceptical about the meaning of MVP. I was thinking it was an avenue for the community to meet with the team and discuss on the project, but on reading the article, am confused about what it really is. Any form of enlightenment would be greatly appreciated.

MVP, is a minimum viable product. It makes a lot of difference when new projects trying to raise funds have something to show. MVP helps people understand what the new project is about.

I fully agree with you. It's like looking for a job in software development. If you don't have practical projects to show off,you miss out on the job.

Without MVP the project is just a concept/idea on paper without any proofs. MVP is important at the early stage of project.

Yeah. It’s very important like you said. And mitoshi has gotten an MVP, announced it together with a lot other awesome plans they have. How much do you think this would influence the public IEO on Exmarkets Launchpad?

One of the few things I've learnt about this industry is that informations has a very huge impact on the decision of people. The new information published by mitoshi would go a very long way in influencing people's decisions about the tokensale and it could lead to the successful completion of the sales in few days time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 06:49:32 PM

Please, I sceptical about the meaning of MVP. I was thinking it was an avenue for the community to meet with the team and discuss on the project, but on reading the article, am confused about what it really is. Any form of enlightenment would be greatly appreciated.

MVP, is a minimum viable product. It makes a lot of difference when new projects trying to raise funds have something to show. MVP helps people understand what the new project is about.

I fully agree with you. It's like looking for a job in software development. If you don't have practical projects to show off,you miss out on the job.

MVP is good for a project i would even suggest the team present much more than MVP well we are believers of evidence, once a solid evidence is provided we tend to be rest assured so i urge the team to make sure they have things in place for investors to hold onto

I believe it would be great for the team to consider having an AMA session with the community to keep us abreast with what they've been doing silently. I do believe that it would be another selling point of the team to get more participants who would invest in the IEO.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 06:59:52 PM

MVP is good for a project i would even suggest the team present much more than MVP well we are believers of evidence, once a solid evidence is provided we tend to be rest assured so i urge the team to make sure they have things in place for investors to hold onto

I believe it would be great for the team to consider having an AMA session with the community to keep us abreast with what they've been doing silently. I do believe that it would be another selling point of the team to get more participants who would invest in the IEO.

I agree with you, it's true that the team has been making great moves lately as it relates to the MVP and tokensales but to build the confidence of the community towards the team and the project, its wise to hold an AMA. I do hope that the team would consider this suggestion.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 07:16:49 PM

Till what type Mitoshi tokens sale will be running? Team considering extending IEO dates due to current market situation?  Or they will close it as planned at start?

I don’t know about extension of the IEO, but I guess they have had a smooth token sale so far. I like the project and the idea is amazing. Lots of option to use the tokens and I guess that’s what matters.

yeah, the team really understands the whole project they are not leaving any puzzle unsolved i really hope this turns out successful for them and the investors too

Kudos to the team. I learnt there’s 3 days left to the end of the IEO. The project has been awesome. And soon there’ll be an MVP to give investors an idea of mitoshi lottery platform.

With just about 2 more days to the end of IEO does mitoshi have any plans to increase their bonus for maximum participation or bringing in new strategies that can attract the largest possible numbet of investors like we see in other projects or its still the usual round till the end?

Mitoshi hasn't made any updates on the increase of bonuses yet and I don't see it happening. This is because the team are more concerned about building the strength of the tokens instead of giving it out careless to potential dumpers. Its better to have the tokens well managed for the benefit of the project and investors.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 08:32:18 PM

Till what type Mitoshi tokens sale will be running? Team considering extending IEO dates due to current market situation?  Or they will close it as planned at start?

I don’t know about extension of the IEO, but I guess they have had a smooth token sale so far. I like the project and the idea is amazing. Lots of option to use the tokens and I guess that’s what matters.

yeah, the team really understands the whole project they are not leaving any puzzle unsolved i really hope this turns out successful for them and the investors too

Kudos to the team. I learnt there’s 3 days left to the end of the IEO. The project has been awesome. And soon there’ll be an MVP to give investors an idea of mitoshi lottery platform.

With just about 2 more days to the end of IEO does mitoshi have any plans to increase their bonus for maximum participation or bringing in new strategies that can attract the largest possible numbet of investors like we see in other projects or its still the usual round till the end?

The team made an announcement about a new MInimum viable product they were going to release too. That should set the pace and keep the community excited. I think the MVP might be mitoshi app.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 08:44:08 PM

How many CEO in the global business ecosystem would take time to reply every question about its project? There are very few. And that’s what just MITOSHI CEO been doing. I think it takes tremendous efforts to put the community together while making sure developers do their job.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 10:22:19 PM

Ask Me Anything (AMA) i don't know why most project don't do this anymore i remember this use to be one of the way project connect to their community.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 10:23:28 PM

How many CEO in the global business ecosystem would take time to reply every question about its project? There are very few. And that’s what just MITOSHI CEO been doing. I think it takes tremendous efforts to put the community together while making sure developers do their job.

It’s fun on mitoshi telegram. And you get your questions answered at once. https://cryptocurrencynews.ph/2019/07/16/mitoshi-cryptolotto-launches-first-filipino-ieo/
Is mitoshi a philipino project?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 10:33:45 PM

It’s fun on mitoshi telegram. And you get your questions answered at once. https://cryptocurrencynews.ph/2019/07/16/mitoshi-cryptolotto-launches-first-filipino-ieo/

Does that mean they would be launching in Philipines first? I hope they move to other regions quickly and I also wish them great success in their eventual launch in Philipines.
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 10:34:28 PM

I think that the average CEO is only one, but if a lot of it will make it better, but the work must also be shared for each choice that will be made. I think personally.
olohifie

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 10:44:56 PM

I think it it because information on telegram group says that 'an all Philipino team has launched the first Philipino cryptotoken so it looks more like everything about the project originated from Philipino before spreading internationally.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 04:27:33 AM

I think that the average CEO is only one, but if a lot of it will make it better, but the work must also be shared for each choice that will be made. I think personally.

I have seen few project where CEO was actively involved with public,  project followers,  some even held multiple AMA session and wrote some technical stuff related to projects.  All those project are very successful. This gives idea how important CEO's role is.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 05:03:11 AM

There's no doubt that the mitoshi CEO has the interest of the community at heart, and that explains why we've been seeing his impact on several ways and in several occasions he's been around to enlighten the community. That's my definition of leadership.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 05:10:06 AM

The team made an announcement about a new MInimum viable product they were going to release too. That should set the pace and keep the community excited. I think the MVP might be mitoshi app.

The MVP is going to be  more than the mobile application. I read the post made by the team on the anticipated MVP and it would be an actual lottery which would take place in two different continents and there would be a global winner.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 05:36:12 AM

Does that mean they would be launching in Philipines first? I hope they move to other regions quickly and I also wish them great success in their eventual launch in Philipines.

Launching first in Philippines is not an issue, they can choose to launch in any region in the world. But the main point is for them to have a global coverage as they grow. I do hope that the project is considering going global in the future.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 05:41:17 AM

The CEO comes across to me as a man from the Philippines, I guess the project is from the Philippines as they're lunching an IEO from their country. Its great to know that they're the first project launching the philipino IEO. I do hope that the tokensales is successful.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 07:43:44 AM

The CEO comes across to me as a man from the Philippines, I guess the project is from the Philippines as they're lunching an IEO from their country. Its great to know that they're the first project launching the philipino IEO. I do hope that the tokensales is successful.

That’s the Philippines. I guess the project is registered in the Philippines. Good to know there are some other countries interested in blockchain too. I guess this would be my first Philippino project.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 07:58:50 AM

I think it it because information on telegram group says that 'an all Philipino team has launched the first Philipino cryptotoken so it looks more like everything about the project originated from Philipino before spreading internationally.

Philipino projects should be great. I don’t think I ever invested in any, so I guess this would be my first. Are there any philipino projects launched already?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
aries9

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 08:07:48 AM

There's no doubt that the mitoshi CEO has the interest of the community at heart, and that explains why we've been seeing his impact on several ways and in several occasions he's been around to enlighten the community. That's my definition of leadership.

True, not a lot of CEO's would go out of their way to personally listen and really understand what the community wants. I see this project as a legacy and would definitely be close to the CEO's heart.
gnormes

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 08:18:21 AM

Philipino projects should be great. I don’t think I ever invested in any, so I guess this would be my first. Are there any philipino projects launched already?

Regardless of the nationality, its the concept and the strategy that is a sure winner.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: