Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:53:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: top 5 altcoins to consider  (Read 949 times)
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:36:31 PM

At the moment I think it's worthwhile to invest in these altcoins like Ethereum, EOS, Ripple, XYO, Stellar, Litecoin, OMG and ADA.
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 11:50:04 PM

this now is good BCH
because only four day again BCH hardfork, so can get new coin and BCH price can incraese high

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:54:26 PM

My favorites are supply chain projects but honesty its nice to put your eggs in different categories . Invest in some protocols , some peer to peer currencies , some dapps ....
I love Ambrosus , Te Food , Vechain , Electra coin , Neurochain , Zebi Chain , Atonomi, Dadi , Sharder , Oneledger , Cpchain ...
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:13:53 AM

this now is good BCH
because only four day again BCH hardfork, so can get new coin and BCH price can incraese high
I think the price of BCH only rises before hardfork because everyone want to get free coin as much as possible. But after hardfork, they will sell off BCH and this thing makes price decreases.
xiahui135

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:17:34 AM

ETH
AE
MANA
SNM
DADI
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:48:06 AM

Among the most promising projects for me personally at the moment is the Etheera project. If I had met a similar project before, I would have never contacted Bitcoin or other major alts. Here I am sure that in the next few months my investments will bring me a multiple increase.
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:41:34 AM

In my opinion, there are many Altcoin in the market with good potential. But I always consider the top 5 Altcoin is ETH, EOS, NEO, LTC, Wave. I believe they will be profitable for investors.
halpi

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 02:41:26 AM

At the current situation here is my list:
Ethereum (yes, I still belive)
ONT (the best chinese coin)
KMD (Komodo has great prespectives)
ENG (Enigma, good idea)

and Rox

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
tologongadik

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:53:46 AM

for me my top five altcoins to be considered in the next bull run that can give us a massive profits are, bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, neo and maker
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:06:37 PM

All coins that are in the top 100 are very interesting to consider. I singled out among them a few coins that seem very reliable and promising to me, these are Credits, Nucleus Vision, Shivom.   
surbanaB

Activity: 189

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:22:26 PM

Investing in new coins at this time is very risky. I'm investing in some altcoins because I believe  Ethereum, EOS, Waves, Litecoin, Dash, Neo are the best coins, These coins have a strong and reliable team.

There are many potential  altcoins in crypto’s market, it depends on the way people get information as well as experience some coins in order that they themselves believe which potential coins are.  Honestly each person has his own evaluation about coins. To me, as my knowledge as well as observation, the top five potential coins respectively is Ethereum,Litecoin,Cardano , Neo and Eos. I really have belief on these coins, especially ethereum, not only me but also many people in crypto’s community draw attention on it.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
imran1997
Copper Member

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:44:00 PM

Well, I think it's the good time to buy altcoin and before buy we should choice better altcoins. In that case my top 5 altcoins are Ethereium, NEO, ETC, EOS, Dash. In my opinion this is the top 5.
oceanx
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:34:46 PM

Definitely EOS, RIPPLE, BNB and NEO, nothing else comes to mind, what is 100% sure. Maybe later I will add.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:40:45 PM

but I chose the first one was Ethereum. because we already know, how ethereum grew and utilized many other crypto projects. for the others I chose Neo, ADA, TRON, BCH. This is the top 5 altcoin that I think must be held for the future.
Huruharacorp

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:06:39 PM

Among the most promising projects for me personally at the moment is the Etheera project. If I had met a similar project before, I would have never contacted Bitcoin or other major alts. Here I am sure that in the next few months my investments will bring me a multiple increase.
it looks like you didn't read the topic being discussed, there were asked 5 altcoins that could be considered. and you instead discuss potential projects.
my advice is better to attention to what should be the subject of the discussion, and not to deviate from the topic
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:17:42 PM

Its been a little while since i bought into new projects.

at the current market rates

i like all your opinion
looking to increase my portfolio

what would be everyone's top 5 altcoins to consider at this time. even focus on new coins to market

New coin not so good at this time. Top coin always most trusted and its most profitable in the crypto world.
I like these 5 coin very much. BCH - Bitcoin cash; XRP - Ripple; BTC - bitcoin; ETH - Ethereum and ADA - Cardano.
MarchToke

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:00:38 AM

Talking about real and promising cryptos ca be confusing as there are many of them are promising one. If i am going to choose only 5, then that will be Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Cardano (ADA), IOTA (MIOTA), and Monero (XMR).

derihendra

Activity: 291

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:49:39 AM

Its been a little while since i bought into new projects.

at the current market rates

i like all your opinion
looking to increase my portfolio

what would be everyone's top 5 altcoins to consider at this time. even focus on new coins to market

in my opinion, good coins today are:
1. ethereum
2. ripple
3. stellar lumens
4. nem
5. dogecoin

nice new coins are:
1. storiqa
2. dimcoin

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:01:43 PM

There are many altcoins who have a great future and they are very profitable for you in the future. You can choose your altcoin by analyzing its team, developer, networking system and market volume etc. In my opinion, Bitcoin, Eth, XRP, Eos and Bitcoin Cash are the top 5 considerable altcoins.

Commitments

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:06:55 PM

Maybe top five altcoin have consider with price is ripple, bitcoin cash, bitcoin gold, ethreum classic and eos, other altcoin have lower and drop price because effect by lower of bitcoin price, only five coins have keep the same price and change lower about little percent.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: