Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:36:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Indian markets have gone haywire - possible remedies??  (Read 117 times)
avikz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:57:52 AM
Merited by paxmao (2)

If you are an Indian, you may be knowing about the current status of the Indian stock market and the currency rate. It has all gone haywire and few lakh crores of rupees have been vanished from the market in just few weeks. The markets are constantly falling and the INR is becoming weaker against USD. The pictures below represents the status of the markets of the last one month.

Sensex - Bombay Stock Exchange,

Nifty - National Stock Exchange,

USD/INR currency pair,

While this drastic fall continues, even today, we are getting to hear many versions of advice from the renowned economists of the country. Here I want to know what common people like me, are thinking! What should be the remedy of this situation? What essentially I am looking for, is a common man's view!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 08:26:08 AM
Merited by paxmao (1)

Its no big surprise that one day this was supposed to happen anyway. Indian market is getting troubled because of its unregulated market of trade and investment. Now I am not talking about the real commodities and stuff but I am speaking about the country's fate in terms of its productivity, services, jobs and import-export trades within and out of the country. They all are in worst conditions to date, and this is what affecting the country a lot.

Know that, when the demonetisation was in progress then most of the people lost their wealth, some of them lost their businesses and small and big entities went down in the production. This somehow is still going on and there are no real trades and liquidity that is underway in the country.

Thus, it is affecting the overall progress of nation itself.

and rest of the stuff is in front of you.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

avikz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:06:31 AM

Know that, when the demonetisation was in progress then most of the people lost their wealth, some of them lost their businesses and small and big entities went down in the production. This somehow is still going on and there are no real trades and liquidity that is underway in the country.

Can't agree more on this point. I am one of the victim of demonetization. I was working on a logistics related startup at the time when demonetization took place. The company was just 6 months old and I was the third employee of that company. The owner of the company was also having a trucking business which is a cash intensive business.

Demonetization happened on 8th November and the company got closed on 28th November because the owner of the company lost a sizable amount of wealth in that activity. I didn't even get the severance payment. Just got 50% of my salary for that month and all employees were asked to leave! India is showing the right example of what 4 years of anarchy and financial wrongdoings can do to a country's economy!

But the discussion was not on the reason for this, rather on the remedy part of it! I am trying to understand what common people are thinking about the remedy of this grave situation.

paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1584

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:08:44 PM

It is normal, the regulations and the politics are now the main sources of news in markets as innovation is not strong, and the markets respond accordingly. It seems that the world crisis is hitting hard in India.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: