Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:13:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My thoughts on bounty rewards  (Read 3209 times)
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:04:25 PM

If you work for that token then you are the only one to decide what to do on it.
People will be people and will tell anything they want!
You just need to let them tell anything and do your own decision.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:15:21 PM

I still don't get the main reason why people picks on the bounty hunter that they dump their coin whenever they received them.
My question is why do you have to complain on me selling or holding, do you have to decide what a worker should do with his or her earned money as if you both share same bills.

And if possible that their are a lot of dumper which partake in a particular bounty maybe just 60% of them in a 1% share of the total supply, so someone should explain affect the market price.

You guys just have to let we hunters be and sell at our convenient time.
I participate in bounties and believe that unlike most bounty hunters, I try to participate only in bounties that can bring me profits in the future. For this simple reason I do not sell the altcoins I receive as a reward and I will leave them in the wallets until there is appreciation that I believe is possible.
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:19:25 PM

A lot investors do put all the blames on bounty hunters. They forgot that bounty participants also helped in the success of ICO they invested in. What I know is that the bounty reward is strictly for the bounty hunter and he/ she has the exclusive right to do whatever he/she likes with it.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
Argoo

Activity: 2254
Merit: 223

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:49:40 PM

Well the truth be told 80% of bounty hunters has a tendency to dump there tokens immediately when the project is listed on and exchange and a good number of that percentage are newbie in the cryptocurrency world. Also there are adverse effects of dumping because it reduces the price of the token and this can be annoying to investors and other rational bounty hunters

Actually there are some reasons why most bounty hunter dumped their tokens after listing because most of the ICO project are fake or scam. But of course not all, there are tokens that having great potential to growth and some hunters are keeping hold the tokens.
Of course, bounty hunters have recently been forced to communicate very often and for a long time during an ICO with bounty managers and the ICO team. From all this communication and simply when familiarizing with the information of interest in the group of telegrams and the ANN stream, it can be concluded that the ICO project and its token are serious and promising. Therefore, it is not surprising that for some ICO bounty hunters immediately drop their received tokens. I personally know that if I see the prospects of a project, I will not immediately sell this token. I still keep some tokens for years.
Therefore, I do not think that bounty hunters should be so strongly blamed for crushing the price of a new token.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 07:11:48 PM

I agree 100%, what a bounty hunter does with their earned "money" is their own business. People need to stop blaming others for their investment mistakes.
I also supported what you and the OP said because I have crosscheck and examine almost all ICOs project we have on here and I find out that highest percentage of total token supply paid to all bounty hunters and airdrop participants are usually 10%. So, I don't any reason why bounty hunters should be held responsible for the dump in price of the project if the project itself was actually good project.

JuliaJi

Activity: 896

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:22:54 PM

maybe when market will grow bounty rewards will be some more expensive, now everything is stop and dont developing good
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:33:26 PM

I, too, sometimes confused by the indignation of other people regarding bounty hunters. It's their job they get paid for it and they can do anything with it. They want to sell, they want to keep their coins. The point of telling others what to do with their profits? Sorry I don't understand...
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:38:01 PM

Everyone has its own choice and others can only complain about it. So why you are worried about it as not only bounty hunters but also the other investors do mass selling to dump their coins. Others can only suggest about to not sell but finally it is your decision and no other can control over it.
Samkol26

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 08:03:47 PM

Seriously I don't know why people complain why bounty hunters do with their earning. It is just annoying some will even go to the point of saying bounty hunters are the fall of a coin. I say if the coin is good no amount of sell off will fall it.

FelippeHeinz

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:26:57 PM

The bountyhunters' reward is almost insignificant near the circulating supply. If the bountyhunters cause a dump, it is momentary.
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 08:28:23 PM

I still don't get the main reason why people picks on the bounty hunter that they dump their coin whenever they received them.
My question is why do you have to complain on me selling or holding, do you have to decide what a worker should do with his or her earned money as if you both share same bills.

And if possible that their are a lot of dumper which partake in a particular bounty maybe just 60% of them in a 1% share of the total supply, so someone should explain affect the market price.

if ypunare really lucky ypu can get a nice blunty reward but actually it is not a rule butbrather an exception so be careful

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Onestepinhell

Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 08:29:08 PM

Seriously I don't know why people complain why bounty hunters do with their earning. It is just annoying some will even go to the point of saying bounty hunters are the fall of a coin. I say if the coin is good no amount of sell off will fall it.
i am not a fan of bounty campaigns but i think tht we all can find something good if we look for it really hard so good luck

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
alrose

Activity: 720

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:35:38 PM

As for me, I almost always hold the coin. I believe in the long term. About sales of tokens of hunters, who would not say, it seems to me that this is just hysterical. There are not enough hunters tokens to reduce the price of a coin

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:38:01 PM

Bounty hunters basically want to make quick profits. That is why they sell their coins as soon as possible. This is their salary. And it makes no sense to blame them Undecided
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:40:05 PM

As for me, I almost always hold the coin. I believe in the long term. About sales of tokens of hunters, who would not say, it seems to me that this is just hysterical. There are not enough hunters tokens to reduce the price of a coin

I used to try to keep my coins as long as possible, until I realized that it was useless. Almost all the coins that I held, either dropped significantly or stayed at the same level. Therefore, in the future I will try to immediately sell my coins.
Yorkshire

Activity: 176

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:44:07 PM

whether coins are dumped or not the greater percentage lies with the platform to achieve their ICO price. The selling off reward by hunters should be expected. after all we are all working towards receiving reward. It is like telling a staff not to spend his salary after receiving it because it will reduce the value of the national currency. rooms should be made by project manager to resolve such issues.

ENCRYBIT.IO - Private Sale is Live! (https://encrybit.io/)
●Buy ENCX Tokens & Get up to 40% Discount●
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:45:30 PM

I have long been on the crypto market and already understand a lot, but unfortunately I began to participate in the bounty not long ago. While I can not tell you about my great rewards, but I hope that I have everything ahead. I would have enough income 1000 dollars a month. This is real ?
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:52:53 PM

I don't think there is any reasons to blame bounty hunters of dumping their coin after listing in an exchange, the ICOs should have envisage that such a scenario will played out and put up the necessary machinery to prevent the pump in the price of their coin because you can't force anybody to hodl his or her coin.
heritage35

Merit: 13

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:31:05 PM

Well, you can choose and decide on what to do with your tokens, but it will be to your own advantage, if you use it well, instead of just dumping at any useless price.
hanomnom

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:34:50 AM

Such topics sound great, but does not work. Of community is not as good as you think. If bounty hunters undestood that they are the reason for falling rate, it would be better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: