Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:35:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buterin is preparing to leave Ethereum.  (Read 28721 times)
Diva1993
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Custom Contract Network (CCN)

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:31:29 PM

I remember when this news was making headlines and I was telling my friends that it was impossible, it would be impossible to drop years of work as a boss to go and work under another person.

CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:35:17 PM

99% of the leadership in the ethereum ecosystem depends on this guy. Ethereum is his child. He is a loyal and decent man. He is not Dan Larimer. Buterin will stay and make Ethereum one of the greatest projects of our century. Stop the FUD.
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:22:37 PM

This won't affect Ethereums price, because they have an awesome team that are constantly developing their coin and their blockchain. If Buterin lefts, there would be a small dump, but nothing will change at all.

isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:25:52 PM

99% of the leadership in the ethereum ecosystem depends on this guy. Ethereum is his child. He is a loyal and decent man. He is not Dan Larimer. Buterin will stay and make Ethereum one of the greatest projects of our century. Stop the FUD.

Ethereum is no longer a child, and certainly not Vitalik. At Ethereum there are already many fathers and mothers who will not give offense to the project. With such a strong developer community, I do not doubt the success of the project.
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:52:22 PM

The Creator of the second largest cryptocurrency on the market, Vitalik Buterin, claims that he will soon leave its community. On his Twitter, he said that the process of his” disconnection " from Ethereum has already begun. He believes that the project is not something that will survive, a will cope without him.
"I think Ethereum will not suffer in any way if I leave right tomorrow,” says a post from his Twitter.
The exact date of his departure is still unknown.
What do You think about this?

This is just my opinion....

But the crypto space is far more highly controlled by the money men than people realize.  It's a grand stage play being used to crush the sentiment in the crypto world for the benefit of the fiat creators.

If everyone here thought his fame and stature was immune from the invisible reach of governments and corporations, think again.  No one makes it to that level of notoriety and fame without the blessings of the controllers.  No one.  Not even Vitalik.  He likely has one or more handlers lording over him at this point so he does not to stray too far off the ranch.  And, in all likelihood, he is probably related to the families in the peerage somehow and that's why he was chosen for this role.  Based on that observation, his geneology is likely scrubbed to hide his true origins, just like most other famous people in the world today.

What is more likely to be happening is the intelligence services are 'retiring' him from the role he served for them so well.  This move serves two very important objectives of the controllers.  One is that it sows confusion and concern in the crypto space.  This serves them well as chaos and division is what they seek.  But it also is a demonstration of their absolute power over everyone.  Absolute, complete control.

Again, it is my belief the governments and corporations are busy behind the scenes creating their own cryptographic money systems in secret, which they will try to force us into while claiming all other cryptos are illegal and unsafe.  Headlines like the one about Vitalik are reflective of the progress of this activity behind the scenes.

Vitalik will most likely retire from public view now and live the rest of his life in ultimate luxury and safety as a reward for such a fine job.

Don't forget which media pronounced this amazing development......the media outlets owned lock stock and barrel ...... by the money men.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
RomertL

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:55:40 PM

A couple of months have pass and Vitalik Buterin still on the board. So I don't even know if this news were true.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████▀
░░░░░░░▄████░░████████▀
░░▄█████████████████▀
░░░████████████████▀
░░░░██████████████▀
░░░░░██████░░█████▀
░░░░░░██████████▀
░░░░░░░████████▀
░░░░░░░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░░░░░░░█▀

▄████████████▀▀█▄
████▀▀▀▀▀░░░▄ ░██
██▄░░░░░░░▄▀░░███
████▄░░░▄▀░░░████
██████▄█░░░░█████
████████░▄░██████
▀███████████████▀
▄████▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▄
████░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░████
██▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
█▀░░░█▀█░█▀█░░░▀█
█░░░░▀▀▀░▀▀▀░░░░█
█▄░░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░░██
▀██▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██▀

▄█▀███████▀▀████▄
██░░▀███▀░░░░▀▄██
███░░░░▀░░░░░░▄██
████░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████▄░░░░░░░░▄██
██▄░░░░░░░░░▄████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████▀░▀▀▀▀░▀████
████░░░░░░░░░░███
████▄░░░░░░░░▄███
█▀████▄▄░░▄▄█████
██▄▀▀▀▀░░░░██████
▀██████▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██░██
██░▄███████▄░█░██
██░█▄▄▄▄▄███░█░██
██░▀███████▀░████
███▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄█████
▀█████▄█████████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░▄▀█▀██▄░▀███
██░▄█▀░▀░▀▀██▄░██
██░███░▀▀▀ ▀██░██
██░███░████░██░██
██▄░█▄░▄░▄▄▄▀░▄██
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀

alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:11:18 PM

The Creator of the second largest cryptocurrency on the market, Vitalik Buterin, claims that he will soon leave its community. On his Twitter, he said that the process of his” disconnection " from Ethereum has already begun. He believes that the project is not something that will survive, a will cope without him.
"I think Ethereum will not suffer in any way if I leave right tomorrow,” says a post from his Twitter.

This is just my opinion....

But the crypto space is far more highly controlled by the money men than people realize.  It's a grand stage play being used to crush the sentiment in the crypto world for the benefit of the fiat creators.

If everyone here thought his fame and stature was immune from the invisible reach of governments and corporations, think again.  No one makes it to that level of notoriety and fame without the blessings of the controllers.  No one.  Not even Vitalik.  He likely has one or more handlers lording over him at this point so he does not to stray too far off the ranch.  And, in all likelihood, he is probably related to the families in the peerage somehow and that's why he was chosen for this role.  Based on that observation, his geneology is likely scrubbed to hide his true origins, just like most other famous people in the world today.

What is more likely to be happening is the intelligence services are 'retiring' him from the role he served for them so well.  This move serves two very important objectives of the controllers.  One is that it sows confusion and concern in the crypto space.  This serves them well as chaos and division is what they seek.  But it also is a demonstration of their absolute power over everyone.  Absolute, complete control.

Again, it is my belief the governments and corporations are busy behind the scenes creating their own cryptographic money systems in secret, which they will try to force us into while claiming all other cryptos are illegal and unsafe.  Headlines like the one about Vitalik are reflective of the progress of this activity behind the scenes.

Vitalik will most likely retire from public view now and live the rest of his life in ultimate luxury and safety as a reward for such a fine job.

Don't forget which media pronounced this amazing development......the media outlets owned lock stock and barrel ...... by the money men.
Apparently, you are a bit behind the times. Vitalik said a long time ago that he was not going to leave ethereum.His words just did not understand.Vitalik still has a lot of work. What is the meaning for him to leave what he personally created. This is absurd.About Your reasoning, I don't think it's as complicated as you think.Vitalik is actually a genius and he does not need patrons.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
belcini

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:09:28 AM

I really hope your statement is wrong. After all, if Buterin decides to leave Ethereum in the future, this will really have a negative impact on the status of the project, prices will be drastically cheaper. Although in any case, Ethereum will eventually be able to restore its stable development.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
Dilireba

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 06:17:20 AM

It turns out fake news, just a joke. Buterin will never leave Ethereum project, his brainchild. He made a joke tweet when he received the invitation email from Google. Maybe Google talent hunter read Buterin's on Github and found that Buterin is a talent coder, but they don't know he makes Ethereum.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:38:49 PM

Buterin is not going anywhere. Because he said this in a different context, as always happens so that people just pull out passages of phrases and nothing more. Therefore, I think that all this today looks very stupid.
VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:36:16 PM

I really hope your statement is wrong. After all, if Buterin decides to leave Ethereum in the future, this will really have a negative impact on the status of the project, prices will be drastically cheaper. Although in any case, Ethereum will eventually be able to restore its stable development.
People are well aware that this is just a rumor, the news is not worth this much attention, even if it turned out to be true, it should be understood that the Ethereum team a lot of people and they have coped without him

ceetoo224
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:58:07 PM

The quote you've provided is not sufficient for your claim that Vitalik will going to leave Ethereum. Well, what I mean is just he is increasing the support of people for ETH as it can stand on its own.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:23:15 PM

For me it is all stupid PR and news,which does not carry with it not a fact,of course, if the only thing that its Board of Directors,shareholders thrown out of the project,as it was before with the Creator of Apple,all can be,but I think a light head,not who will drop out of the project,as it more can implement and improve,and without him at the moment, not the Ethereum the Ethereum!

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:31:16 PM

For me it is all stupid PR and news,which does not carry with it not a fact,of course, if the only thing that its Board of Directors,shareholders thrown out of the project,as it was before with the Creator of Apple,all can be,but I think a light head,not who will drop out of the project,as it more can implement and improve,and without him at the moment, not the Ethereum the Ethereum!

Ethereum is like a child for Buterin and he understands the consequences of such a radical action. So yeah, in my opinion it's just a silly PR attempt by mass media to make some FUD. Thus I think somebody very rich wants to dump the price with such kind of news and invest in ETH at very low price.

yakushev

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:52:41 PM

Throw it out of the project is not so easy and the consequences of this decision will be unpredictable, no one will say exactly what he is capable of and how many coins he has

baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:31:53 PM

I do not think this information is true. I believe that the one who wrote that Vitalik will leave the ETH project wrote just to discourage readers, to withdraw their investments from the market or simply to have the sense of humor developed. Information is wrong. But even if he left this project, ETH will not disappear from the market. I remember that ETH uses a decentralized system, otherwise no one can control the currency. The price of the coin is influenced by the investments made.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:36:05 PM

How many rumors goes about Buterin. He dies, then leaves from Ethereum and other negative situations happen.
Understand, Ethereum is the brainchild of Buterin, and he will deal with them for a very long time. At the moment there are no prerequisites for his departure.
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:42:08 PM

How many rumors goes about Buterin. He dies, then leaves from Ethereum and other negative situations happen.
Understand, Ethereum is the brainchild of Buterin, and he will deal with them for a very long time. At the moment there are no prerequisites for his departure.
I agree with you, because it is really quite common to let such rumors and in fact it is all unconfirmed information that was most likely created to create a negative background around Ethereum.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:46:37 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2019, 02:52:31 AM by bitcoin31

Remember we still here to love and trust to ethereum. If they have someone who are leave to ethereum for sure there is someone who invested again to ethereum it's not a problem for me if that little investor because it can help it also even a little but more helpful if we get more investor who are millioanires and billionaired who trust to ethereum.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 09:51:00 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2019, 12:09:09 AM by serejandmyself

The account was hacked between 29.01.2018 and 04.02.2019. All posts made during this period were not made by me.

Please see this topic:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5106030.msg49582645#msg49582645

Game of Links

cyber~license©
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: