Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:34:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PLEASE HELP ME UNBAN MY ACCOUNT I AM BANNED FOR MORE THAN 7 DAYS NOW  (Read 193 times)
cynan92 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:37:04 AM

Sorry zynan, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Reason: Participating in an on-forum altcoin giveaway (see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3953664.0). Ban duration: 7 days

Hello good day admin and mods, I made a new account to post here my problem, because I don't know where I can contact someone for a help. Last week, that's September 29, My bitcointalk Member Account https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1231895 got banned for a reason of joining and posting low quality posts in airdrops and giveaway threads. Sorry I'm not aware that it is prohibited. I am really really sorry for that, and I promise I won't do it again and next time I'll be much aware now on new rules here on forum. I use my account for posting my bounty reports here on forum and besides I'm also trying my best to posts quality posts or comments that are on topic. Please review again my account, it is past 7days now. I'm hoping my account will get be notice by a mod and get unban. Thank You.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:20:59 AM

Being unaware of the rules and simply being "sorry" isn't going to get you unbanned. Learn from your mistake, then move on. It's really unlikely for your account to get unbanned. You barely actually discuss anyway. Majority of your posts are for bounty campaigns.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:33:18 AM

Being unaware of the rules and simply being "sorry" isn't going to get you unbanned. Learn from your mistake, then move on. It's really unlikely for your account to get unbanned. You barely actually discuss anyway. Majority of your posts are for bounty campaigns.

It's not a permaband. It's a 7 day ban. Why wouldn't the ban eventually expire? However, it appears the OP wasn't patient and used this new account to post outside Meta. Unfortunately, now it's the offense of ban evasion.  Roll Eyes
cynan92 (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:59:19 AM

Hello, as I said, I'm sorry for creating a new account, because I don't know where I can contact someone for a help, because as part of 7days banned I am also prohibited for sending PM's to anyone here on forum. I have search also some cases of other banned users that their account which is also got banned for 7 days doesn't get unban for almost a month so I got worried for my account as well, so I am trying to call for a help of a Mod to please notice my account because it is past 7 days now. Why is the ban doesn't expire automatically if it is past 7 days? I am also aware that my account is almost full of bounty posts, sorry for not posting more quality posts but next time I'll try my best to contribute more quality posts here on forum, I learned from my mistakes now.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:28:51 AM

It's not a permaband. It's a 7 day ban. Why wouldn't the ban eventually expire? However, it appears the OP wasn't patient and used this new account to post outside Meta. Unfortunately, now it's the offense of ban evasion.  Roll Eyes

A bit of 'whoops' here. I thought the 7 day ban was for posting and the ban for sending messages was a perm. A bit of brain fart I must say.

I have search also some cases of other banned users that their account which is also got banned for 7 days doesn't get unban for almost a month so I got worried for my account as well, so I am trying to call for a help of a Mod to please notice my account because it is past 7 days now. Why is the ban doesn't expire automatically if it is past 7 days?
Didn't know there was such thing. Maybe they decided to ban your account completely instead? That's probably the case.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:29:08 AM

Hello, as I said, I'm sorry for creating a new account, because I don't know where I can contact someone for a help, because as part of 7days banned I am also prohibited for sending PM's to anyone here on forum. I have search also some cases of other banned users that their account which is also got banned for 7 days doesn't get unban for almost a month so I got worried for my account as well, so I am trying to call for a help of a Mod to please notice my account because it is past 7 days now. Why is the ban doesn't expire automatically if it is past 7 days? I am also aware that my account is almost full of bounty posts, sorry for not posting more quality posts but next time I'll try my best to contribute more quality posts here on forum, I learned from my mistakes now.

Once you got banned, you really should have gone to the following topic and did your best to understand the rules. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.1 Now you have compounded your woes by making another post with this current account outside of appealing your ban.(I'm not sure if the mods will be forgiving since your were told it was only a 7 day ban and you did honor it for 7 days; however, you didn't wait until the ban got officially lifted by the staff/system.)
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 03:46:33 AM

If you've participated in multiple on-forum altcoin giveaways, the bans for said offenses can overlap (especially when the number of users getting banned for participating in that particular giveaway is in the hundreds or thousands since the way SMF handles mass bans is somewhat wonky). Looking at the banned account, I suspect that was the case here. The ban should end in 3 days (unless, of course, you get banned for participating in another giveaway).

cynan92 (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:52:47 AM

Once you got banned, you really should have gone to the following topic and did your best to understand the rules. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.1 Now you have compounded your woes by making another post with this current account outside of appealing your ban.(I'm not sure if the mods will be forgiving since your were told it was only a 7 day ban and you did honor it for 7 days; however, you didn't wait until the ban got officially lifted by the staff/system.)

Thanks, I've gone to that topics and searches about account banning, when my account got banned there is no specified email where I can send email to make an appeal. So I just wait for 7 days if my account will get automatically unban. Sorry if I became impatient and got worried with my account's ban. If making this new account another problem, this account will not be waisted, maybe i will give this to my sister who wants to learn more about cryptocurrency on this forum and I will make sure to guide her about the rules here.

If you've participated in multiple on-forum altcoin giveaways, the bans for said offenses can overlap (especially when the number of users getting banned for participating in that particular giveaway is in the hundreds or thousands since the way SMF handles mass bans is somewhat wonky). Looking at the banned account, I suspect that was the case here. The ban should end in 3 days (unless, of course, you get banned for participating in another giveaway).

I see sir, thanks for the explanation. I understand and I'll take note of this, sorry for being impatient. I will just wait for my account to get unban. Thank You!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: