Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:21:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Strategy on This market  (Read 4352 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 02:44:33 PM

If you want to recover your losses make sure you're already sincere for it. Then using super money management, set your amount of trade whatever the moment you get from market. So, you can do daily trade and don't care about the current trend.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doctorgomez

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:46:29 PM

I’m new in crypto and I definitely started as a holder, specially during this terribly bearish market. What do you guys think is the right way to go? I want to believe the bullish trend is around the corner.
aizadelacruz99

Activity: 295
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:49:40 PM

I think my strategy in the market is simple buy altcoins deep price and sell high price thats called buy low sell high and other way to profit direck buy and direck sell and for now i suggest altcoins is ethereum coin because this coin are profitable and it is good to buy for now and hold for the longterm.
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:52:21 PM

As for me, during my hodl period, i prefer to do a day trading, that way i could gain some profit in exchange of waiting my coins that i hodl until the price is good to sell.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:56:27 PM

Right now the market movement is very slow so you cannot do day trading but you can trade by buying and holding for some days and then sell them. This way you can make profit like, If you buy now ETH in low then next week you will get profit. So like this you can trade right now and make profit.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:02:11 PM

In such a market that has developed today it is very difficult for me to talk about what strategies I can create in the end, because I think the market today is totally unstable and in such a market is already very dangerous.
bagikoin

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 03:40:00 AM

daily trade into a solution that much done in the middle of many who suffered the collapse of values. This indeed is a great solution for gently utilizing the market to recoup. Note the many fundamental aspects that exist when doing this activity. Team Developer, market news will make this a surge in the price or even a decline in value that could happen at any time.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:50:24 AM

daily trade into a solution that much done in the middle of many who suffered the collapse of values. This indeed is a great solution for gently utilizing the market to recoup. Note the many fundamental aspects that exist when doing this activity. Team Developer, market news will make this a surge in the price or even a decline in value that could happen at any time.
I believe that the most amazing or maybe profitable strategy on this dip is to keep buying and holding because we all know that the market will not fall forever. I believe that few months from now bitcoin or maybe crypto market will maybe rise. I believe that the bull run is coming and we need to make a good strategy which is holding.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:58:44 AM

I don't think I possess the skills for day trading, I have tried it a few times and made some small gains and missed out on better moves by cashing in early. I don't think there is enough movement in this sideways phase to make decent profits and you should stay well clear of margin trading it will catch you out more than 50% of the time. I am simply holding my positions during this phase and adding further when possible to $ cost average down on my portfolio. Playing the waiting game may not give fast results but it is more reliable over time.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:59:29 AM

I believe that the most amazing or maybe profitable strategy on this dip is to keep buying and holding because we all know that the market will not fall forever. I believe that few months from now bitcoin or maybe crypto market will maybe rise. I believe that the bull run is coming and we need to make a good strategy which is holding.
I agree on that the best strategy is to hold and wait for the bull run, because who knows what will tomorrow bring. We don't even know that even in a few hours from now we can really experience bull run i think we can really gain on it if we hold a lot of coins and sell if the price rise.

Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:01:52 AM

Holding or Day trading, for me the most challenging and most risky is Day trading rather than Holding. In Day Trading anything can happen,you must have a lot of knowledge and if you don't have that it can make a big loss to you. In Holding less risk, waiting for the time of price pumping.  

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
bestcoins1

Activity: 2184
Merit: 718

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:05:19 AM

I agree on that the best strategy is to hold and wait for the bull run, because who knows what will tomorrow bring. We don't even know that even in a few hours from now we can really experience bull run i think we can really gain on it if we hold a lot of coins and sell if the price rise.
exactly, because cryptocurrency is always difficult to guess and happens all of a sudden we just need to wait patiently, for me to get a profit on cryptocurrency only requires the right moment in any condition that I have done until now.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
rafi035

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:21:49 AM

I have lost some money due to trading blindly, I have stopped daily trading because it needs too much experience than holding,
Even in holding I bought some coins from high slightly, but I have to wait until I get my money back at less.
with market conditions that cannot be determined by confidence and patience if we invest in cryptocurrencies, if you are sure of investing and cryptocurrencies holding your coins is the right choice in my opinion
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:22:12 AM

In such a market that has developed today it is very difficult for me to talk about what strategies I can create in the end, because I think the market today is totally unstable and in such a market is already very dangerous.
The strategy I am taking now is holding for long periods of time, and when the penny I hold down the price I keep on buying, thus balancing the losses. I continue to do so and wait for the chance, the market will soon recover, that is my prediction this year.
AlfaroBasilio

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:33:52 AM

Holding or Day trading, for me the most challenging and most risky is Day trading rather than Holding. In Day Trading anything can happen,you must have a lot of knowledge and if you don't have that it can make a big loss to you. In Holding less risk, waiting for the time of price pumping.  
Knowledge is important and you must accept the risk if you decide to trade every day. if at a time when big profits are very pleasant but there is a high probability of loss and you have to be careful. safest when bad market conditions always hold coins and always survive waiting until the market stabilizes and rises high. in the future the market will rise You will make many profits, be patient and always optimistic about the key.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:40:14 AM

Like most of the longtime holder, I also have lost a huge amount of my portfolio. Now I am thinking of day trading so that I can recover my loss. hat is the strategy you are following nowadays. Holding or Day trading? How can I be successful in day trading? ANy tips?

I am engaged in both long-term investment and daily trading. Now almost all of my assets have fallen in price and only daily trading saves. You can always find a coin which is profitable to trade every day.

A lot of strategy that every investors maybe used for there investment profits, once you can TRADE, HODL, LONG/SHORT INVESTORS, but once should learn the market of Crypto Currency Market, the proper timing and patient for such investors or investment for specific coin, it is one  decision to make which strategy to choose. but for me i would go for long /short investment.
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:58:23 AM

A difficult market situation like now makes us have to be vigilant, it seems that the market is almost a year difficult to improve and with this fact I will wait until the market improves.
olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:42:11 AM

Like most of the longtime holder, I also have lost a huge amount of my portfolio. Now I am thinking of day trading so that I can recover my loss. hat is the strategy you are following nowadays. Holding or Day trading? How can I be successful in day trading? ANy tips?
As for me, holding is better. Trading needs a lot of time, I don't believe in traders that trade several hours a day
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:12:01 AM

A difficult market situation like now makes us have to be vigilant, it seems that the market is almost a year difficult to improve and with this fact I will wait until the market improves.
can, you get a big profit if you immediately make a decision between investing, starting an investment when the red market is very profitable because it can buy at a low price. You can also trade to observe the purchase price when the price is cheap and sell when the price rises.
fortelen

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:30:50 AM

As for me, holding is better. Trading needs a lot of time, I don't believe in traders that trade several hours a day
until when do you wait to get results from holding that ye do? hold both give effect is indeed in the long run. but you miss the increment value that is also quite promising from the daily trade can be obtained and this will likely be able to obtain an outcome greater than just silence and wait for stifle. trading is easy when you understand the basic aspects that may affect the price and it deserves to be studied.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: