Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:47:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: goodbye fiat and USD.  (Read 1752 times)
Vladislav2306

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:20:52 PM

I don't think that bitcoin capability if converted to fiat, will interfere. Over time fiat money will disappear and will be replaced on electronic currency. So, this process is inevitable.

<div align="center">
<a href="https://brightnetwork.io">Bright - FINANCIAL SERVICES ON THE BLOCKCHAIN</a>
</div>

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
undisclosed

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:22:15 PM

Definitely this is the right strategic move, which for me is not yet clear))
AAKODI

Activity: 205

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:32:10 PM

An impressive approach but we will not see any significant results soon because for bitcoin users to depend only upon bitcoin there should be more options to use it every where through large scale adoption but still bitcoin haven't develop or expand to that level but it will in the future so if this project succeed we could see considerable results in the future depending on bitcoins expansion and adoption level

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
tiktak89

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:44:39 PM

I think that while bitcoin will not be accepted everywhere, a complete rejection of dollars is unimportant. This will make our normal money transactions very difficult. And when bitcoin is globally accepted, we still need a lot of time to get used to it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:03:54 PM

I think the dominance of the world in the world had to be finished by now. But unfortunately by the opportunist people always moved up to these points. I think that bitcoin will now be used universally by bitcoin.
Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:25:50 PM

I don't think that's possible in the next few years. For me, for example, it is very inconvenient to use only bitcoins. I still focus on its value in dollars. So it's too early to say goodbye to Fiat.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:45:42 PM

This is an interesting thought, but we will say goodbye to Fiat and dollars very, very not soon. National money will go away for a long time, even in the country where bitcoin will be fully accepted. The world cannot change very quickly, it will take a long time.

Zadeket

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:04:12 AM

We are still a long way off before crypto will be adopted by the world. I do believe that the US dollar is coming to an end and having its dominance as the world's reserve currency with the Fed printing dollars all the time so its basically worthless paper and soon this will end as it can't keep going like this forever and then maybe cryptocurrencies could take its place, more so Bitcoin. 
I think the US dollar and paper money cannot be replaced by bitcoin or other crypto money, because in this world there are still many countries whose infrastructure is not ready to use cryptocurrency. The most important requirement must be available for a fast and stable internet network, besides that the intellectual level of the community must also be of high quality. Without that the use of cryptocurrency cannot be used.
haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:27:22 AM

I read the local news, and there is several articles that made me interesting, a few weeks ago, the mobile version of the Bitcoin wallet bitcoin platform decided to eliminate the conversion of bitcoin currencies with USD. then replaced with Satoshi.

the decision was taken to eliminate dependence on fiat currency. because bitcoin capability if converted to fiat, will interfere.

developer samourai wallet says "farewall fiat" or "goodbye fiat".
I think fiat money is still the best choice and will never be abandoned, isn't the price of bitcoin still related to fiat / usd.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 03:17:46 AM

I am not buying this news as early as this stage. I can't even imagine cryptocurrencies being the major currency in replacement for fiat because there are still drawbacks in cryptos that really needs attention before we can say goodbye to cash or any form of fiat currencies.

OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:36:36 AM

I am not buying this news as early as this stage. I can't even imagine cryptocurrencies being the major currency in replacement for fiat because there are still drawbacks in cryptos that really needs attention before we can say goodbye to cash or any form of fiat currencies.
I think it's still too fast to say that to Fiat, and USD. Until now, of course we still depend on both of these things to make transactions in the real world. there are still many of them who don't know using technology like crypto. well, i think, fiat, and usd will continue to be used for a long time.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:44:44 AM

Fiat and USD can not be eliminated from the world it has many phases like Fiat is using by 100% people pf the world and we can not say good bye to it. All the international transaction takes place in USD and it is more stable and ever accepted currency of the world in this century. Crypto is good and reaches $6335 which requires our fiat to invest in it now.

xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 04:50:25 AM

Now is not the time to bid fiat farewell! As simple as we think cryptocurrencies are easy to understand, not everyone is tech savvy, has seen a smart mobile phone, a computer nor heard of the internet! For fiat to finally leave the banking/economic space, there is a need beyond education/knowledge of $Bitcoin, for internet penetration and access to devices that a internet enabled for people to actually get involved! $Bitcoin and Altcoins are internet money remember?? So for anyone to use them there has to be a knowledge of them, internet enabled devices and internet itself. Then we would be talking of bidding fiat farewell! By my accessment 10 years from now we can start thinking of a farewell party for fiat.

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:58:33 AM

This certainly can not happen in the near future! Bitcoin and altcoin are mainly used as investment properties, not yet much capable of expressing monetary function!
CryptoJedi1

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:08:49 AM

How will people deposit and withdraw if it will be independent of fiat/USD?
wizardcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:34:38 AM

This is not a good idea if they are planning to remove fiat or USD from any trading platform or cryptocurrency exchange platfrom. the USD is global currency that is accepted widely  if removing USD or  Fiat collapse cryptocurrency  . cryptocurrency is not yet  accepted massively , many don't even know what is cryptocurrecny  and in their online and offline shops they will not accept cryptocurrency . there should be an alternative good measures to stabilize the market .

Temik2704

Activity: 378

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:49:35 AM

I read the local news, and there is several articles that made me interesting, a few weeks ago, the mobile version of the Bitcoin wallet bitcoin platform decided to eliminate the conversion of bitcoin currencies with USD. then replaced with Satoshi.

the decision was taken to eliminate dependence on fiat currency. because bitcoin capability if converted to fiat, will interfere.

It looks like that you are crypto anarchist Smiley
Fiat will be popular minimum 30-40 years at least. A lot of people still don't have access to internet... About which "Revolution" are you speaking about?

rosemary4u

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:09:44 PM

It would have been nice to include the news link, I believe we need people to understand how the crypto ecosystem works with good evidence by providing reliable links. I don't think fiat currency is leaving the system anytime soon, I think bitcoin and the fiat currency would coexist for a very long time.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:02:16 PM

What is meant by bitcoin can't be exchanged with usd and can't buy with usd? Then how for beginners get bitcoin if usd doesn't exist?
This will be hard for newly investors when there is no exchange from fiat. It is the tool we used for investment if we do not know the other way of earning bitcoin like signature campaigns that we direct bitcoin from it. We cannot able to buy small need in little amount when we are going to used it for payment either.

Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:59:17 PM

it might be too naive to say that right now because it still takes a long time and careful preparation to really say that, we all know that blockchain still has many deficiencies in terms of security there are still many users who are exposed to hacking scams and so on, and for now I think we still really need fiat money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: