Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:29:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🚑 Apollonia Healthcare — future of medicine 💊  (Read 65431 times)
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:07:36 PM

I really like the idea of Apollonia Healthcare developers about online medicine. This will help many people get tested by the world's best experts.
Online medicine is of course a very cool and promising technology. With modern high-speed Internet and high-quality video, I think that there will be a huge number of users.
Of course it will be very popular. Imagine that each user will have the opportunity to be examined online and undergo online treatment by the best doctors from all over the world!
most importantly, the doctor anywhere in the world can help the patient, knowing all his past health problems and what medications to take and what not, it is very convenient on business trips - or travel
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
naura168

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:08:20 PM

new project with a health theme. Apollonia is a medical ecosystem that includes health records and the development of open markets to trade medical data. Appolonia was developed according to health needs. a very complete concept. I'm sure this can be an easy success.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:21:39 PM

In some countries, the history of the disease is still in the notebook. If all goes well, problems with queues and records will be lost.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:57:33 PM

In some countries, the history of the disease is still in the notebook. If all goes well, problems with queues and records will be lost.
Unfortunately, in many developing countries the level of computerization of hospitals is very low. I hope that the situation will improve soon.
DonProton

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:09:06 PM

new project with a health theme. Apollonia is a medical ecosystem that includes health records and the development of open markets to trade medical data. Appolonia was developed according to health needs. a very complete concept. I'm sure this can be an easy success.
Project Apollonia Healthcare has a lot of plans for development. When they implement everything that came up with that project Apollonia Healthcare will be a very cool investment!
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:17:37 PM

most importantly, the doctor anywhere in the world can help the patient, knowing all his past health problems and what medications to take and what not, it is very convenient on business trips - or travel
You said it right. That a person who is far from his home for various reasons, either for work or on vacation. If necessary, you can contact your doctor remotely.
DiscoMan

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:25:57 PM

You said it right. That a person who is far from his home for various reasons, either for work or on vacation. If necessary, you can contact your doctor remotely.
you can really get online treatment from your doctor or get access to the data of your diseases, treatments and tests when you are far from home.
kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:35:41 PM

I have just read about online psychotherapy and results of Apollonia research.. I wish this project will realized as quick as possible
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:40:11 PM

I live in an Eastern European country and we still use a notebooks for all medical records. I hope this project will help to change a lot.
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:44:25 PM

Unfortunately, in many developing countries the level of computerization of hospitals is very low. I hope that the situation will improve soon.
If such projects become reality popular , then I think that this will stimulate equipping medical institutions with computers.
DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:49:02 PM

You're right. I think that there is always a person who will help an elderly relative to understand the latest technology.
I think that quite a large part of older people are familiar with computers, and those who do not, I think that this is not a problem for them  to understand at least the basics
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:51:36 PM

Who is your target audience? Any specific country?
I think that the project does not target any specific countries. I think that developers are committed to the global application of the platform in all medical institutions around the world!
The basic idea is precisely to make high-quality healthcare accessible to everyone, regardless of where you live..
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:56:34 PM

I really like the idea of Apollonia Healthcare developers about online medicine. This will help many people get tested by the world's best experts.
Online medicine is of course a very cool and promising technology. With modern high-speed Internet and high-quality video, I think that there will be a huge number of users.
Of course it will be very popular. Imagine that each user will have the opportunity to be examined online and undergo online treatment by the best doctors from all over the world!
In any case, if you are abroad or your doctor simply will not be there, another doctor  will be able to help you because  he or she will have a medical history
Nikkor911628jsnf

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:26:41 PM

I think that the project does not target any specific countries. I think that developers are committed to the global application of the platform in all medical institutions around the world!
The basic idea is precisely to make high-quality healthcare accessible to everyone, regardless of where you live..
Yeah, in 21 century we shouldn`t pay attention for thing as where you live. We always live on one planet and it`s enough! Because technology are really develop
Nikkor911628jsnf

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:32:03 PM

You're right. I think that there is always a person who will help an elderly relative to understand the latest technology.
I think that quite a large part of older people are familiar with computers, and those who do not, I think that this is not a problem for them  to understand at least the basics
No, a lot of people, who more 60 years are very sceptical for a new technologies. They don`t want to understand this and its really bad Sad
pogi23

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:04:39 PM

How are you going to check the doctor's data and experience?
I am also interested in this question .. It seems to me that there should be a kind of account where all doctors will fill in their data
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:35:02 PM

The global nature of such projects gives them an even greater advantage among others in this field
dubleman

Activity: 308

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:32:46 AM

projects like this are really needed today that demand all activities fast and practical, hopefully with this kind of health project in the future everyone will be easier to access health so as to minimize mortality caused by medical delays.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
tor9

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:14:29 AM

The global nature of such projects gives them an even greater advantage among others in this field
the globality of any project depends on the whole world,but there are countries that are still poorly developed in new technologies, so it is too early to talk about globality,unfortunately
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:36:18 AM

the globality of any project depends on the whole world,but there are countries that are still poorly developed in new technologies, so it is too early to talk about globality,unfortunately
projects with interesting and good concepts, and will provide many benefits for the present and the future, hopefully the team in this project will always be passionate about developing this project so that this project can be successful later because this project can be successful depending on the team that manages.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: