Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:14:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🚑 Apollonia Healthcare — future of medicine 💊  (Read 65436 times)
Nikkor911628jsnf

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:34:09 PM

Online medicine today is very primitive. This is usually a doctor's consultation via Skype. Platform Apollonia Healthcare will bring online medicine to a new level!
interactive counseling is not very safe and practical,for optimal treatment you need live communication and examination of patients
I also do not much welcome online treatment of patients, there are cases that in live communication doctors make the wrong diagnosis,and online diagnosis can make even more mistakes and a threat to life
Um, if analys technologys stay on this level, yeas, in online will more mistakes, but team should increase a level of medicine and after this do online diagnosis
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kmntrci

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:38:31 PM

Project looks promising. I'll watch the news of Apollonia. Developers, what is your plan?
If you want to know all the details about this project, you should read the technical documentation and get acquainted with the roadmap..
Holmy

Activity: 162
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:15:51 PM

I don't understand what wanna do developers. I mean they are wanna launched this project in the whole world? I'm waiting for answer)
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:19:39 PM

I don't understand what wanna do developers. I mean they are wanna launched this project in the whole world? I'm waiting for answer)
Theoretically yes. This project assumes that it will become an international platform. A kind of international standard of medical care.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:40:29 PM

Despite all the prospects and huge potential of the Apollonia Healthcare project, it seems to me that it will be very difficult to become a new world standard of medical care due to the greater difference and funding of hospitals and the method of treatment in hospitals in different countries.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:49:40 PM

it will be a global project,but unfortunately the medicine of some countries is not ready for such globalization, so it can not be global
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:50:09 PM

Theoretically yes. This project assumes that it will become an international platform. A kind of international standard of medical care.
To become an international project you need a lot of time and a lot of completed documents. The world has not yet fully switched to digital media, paper is still a priority
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:53:25 PM

Despite all the prospects and huge potential of the Apollonia Healthcare project, it seems to me that it will be very difficult to become a new world standard of medical care due to the greater difference and funding of hospitals and the method of treatment in hospitals in different countries.
I agree that in our country,Ukraine, not every doctor has access to a computer and the Internet, and medicines for different countries can be different and there are no analogues
sofaflesh

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:05:47 PM

I really want this project to be implemented as quickly as possible, because what could be more important than quality healthcare?
The roadmap states that the last mile stones will be implemented by July 2020, however, how much time must still pass to make this project truly recognized worldwide.
the development of such a serious project as Apollonia Healthcare requires a large financial outlay and the work of many programmers over a long time. I think that by 2020 we will lead a complete solution from project Apollonia Healthcare!
the project may work well until 2020, only in some countries, but the globalization of the project may take much longer
Holmy

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:08:00 PM

I hope it's project will become an international. What do you think about distribution in the world? How it will be possible?
tor9

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:09:58 PM

Who is your target audience? Any specific country?
I think that the project does not target any specific countries. I think that developers are committed to the global application of the platform in all medical institutions around the world!
The basic idea is precisely to make high-quality healthcare accessible to everyone, regardless of where you live..
The global nature of such projects gives them an even greater advantage among others in this field
the globality of any project depends on the whole world,but there are countries that are still poorly developed in new technologies, so it is too early to talk about globality,unfortunately
This is mainly about developed countries that can afford it. It seems to me that globalization will be the most difficult task for the team.
I absolutely agree that the globalization of this project will probably never exist, as some countries are very lagging behind in the technical equipment of clinics and hospitals
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:11:36 PM

I agree that in our country,Ukraine, not every doctor has access to a computer and the Internet, and medicines for different countries can be different and there are no analogues
By the way, you voiced a problem about which I had not thought about before. European and American doctors are accustomed to using other medicines than those used in Eastern Europe or Asia. Therefore, it can really become a problem.
Nikkor911628jsnf

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:16:22 PM

By the way, you voiced a problem about which I had not thought about before. European and American doctors are accustomed to using other medicines than those used in Eastern Europe or Asia. Therefore, it can really become a problem.
As far as I know, there are a lot of similar drugs in America with Eastern Europe. That's just the price of them in 10 or even 20 times higher!
tor9

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:20:32 PM

well, I thought about it for a long time,but somehow forgot to say about this problem, inconsistencies of drugs ,and it can greatly affect the globalization of the project, I hope the developers will take this into account and find a way out of this situation
sofaflesh

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:25:18 PM

As far as I know, there are a lot of similar drugs in America with Eastern Europe. That's just the price of them in 10 or even 20 times higher!
very rarely, but there are situations when the analogue is not suitable for the patient, the drugs of another manufacturer may differ in the dose of some components of the drug,or the bases of the drug may differ in interchangeable components
Tryam93

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:26:00 PM

well, I thought about it for a long time,but somehow forgot to say about this problem, inconsistencies of drugs ,and it can greatly affect the globalization of the project, I hope the developers will take this into account and find a way out of this situation
I think that the developers took into account all territorial differences in medicines. Of course take into account all possible but I think that the project will be implemented and developed.
Holmy

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:31:58 PM

I think that the developers took into account all territorial differences in medicines. Of course take into account all possible but I think that the project will be implemented and developed.
I agree with you. I think like you. I believe that developers have employed a really highly skilled scientists for this really important project
tor9

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:32:38 PM

well, the conditions for analogs of drugs in many ways will also be from the doctor who treats the patient,and he will have to foresee the use of analogues in other countries of the world
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:36:45 PM

well, the conditions for analogs of drugs in many ways will also be from the doctor who treats the patient,and he will have to foresee the use of analogues in other countries of the world
Medications can certainly vary in different countries. But treatment methods also differ. Therefore, online consultation with your doctors, while the person is far from home, is a very demanded service.
Tryam93

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:36:52 PM

I don't have a medical degree and I don't know all the drug specifications. But I think that all strong drugs that are sold only on prescription around the world are called equally.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: