Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:28:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🚑 Apollonia Healthcare — future of medicine 💊  (Read 65436 times)
Holmy

Activity: 162
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:42:04 PM

Apollonia Healthcare is a project with a promising future. I would very much like to see the video news in Russian about how the project will work. When do you plan to do it?
Yeah, there are a lot of russian speaking people who is going to invest money in this project and they want video

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:13:38 PM

Apollonia Healthcare is a project with a promising future. I would very much like to see the video news in Russian about how the project will work. When do you plan to do it?
Yeah, there are a lot of russian speaking people who is going to invest money in this project and they want video
There are very few russian-speaking investors. Usually russian-speaking people organize ICO =) Grin
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:01:01 AM

There are very few russian-speaking investors. Usually russian-speaking people organize ICO =) Grin
and these Russian ICO, almost always a Scam, as it is not strange,but it is a fact,but Russian investors also have their number is not very small
XiMiK1

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:45:30 AM

and these Russian ICO, almost always a Scam, as it is not strange,but it is a fact,but Russian investors also have their number is not very small
Russian investors a lot. After all, everyone knows how many rich Russian people in the world. But they hide their faces))

*Image Removed*

WEBSITE | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

We are looking for 100 participants to join our high paying signature campaign
50 Hero/Legendary Member
30 Sr Member
20 Full Member

Rules
Maximum 20 posts weekly and 5 post per day.
Minimum 50 posts during the month.
English and constructive posts only. Prohibited: spammy bullshit, bumps, 1 liner junk, bounty reports.
Participants that receive negative trust or get banned during campaign will be disqualified.
Members with neg trust can't participate in this campaign.
We accept posts in Bitcoin, Alternate cryptocurrencies, Economy sections(except off topic section, games and rounds,investor based games, and micro earnings sections).

Rewards per 1 post in BTC
Legendary: 2$
Hero Member: 1.5$
Sr Member: 1$
Full Member: 0.7$

Signatures
*Image Removed*

*Image Removed*
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:05:00 AM

Apollonia, I look forward to this project in our country (Russia). the population has been in need of reforms for a long time, so I hope this is a solution to the problem. I wonder how much it will cost online consultation just a pediatrician? I want to understand how much this service will be available to the public.
Such an approach to medicine should change the attitude of people towards their health for the better.
this approach will change the approach to medicine not only for patients,but also to change the approach and improve the attitude of doctors to patients
More precisely, it will be said that this platform from the Apollonia Healthcare project will Improve the situation of both sides: both patients and doctors!
sofia.lips

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:17:06 AM

Apollonia, I look forward to this project in our country (Russia). the population has been in need of reforms for a long time, so I hope this is a solution to the problem. I wonder how much it will cost online consultation just a pediatrician? I want to understand how much this service will be available to the public.
Such an approach to medicine should change the attitude of people towards their health for the better.
this approach will change the approach to medicine not only for patients,but also to change the approach and improve the attitude of doctors to patients
More precisely, it will be said that this platform from the Apollonia Healthcare project will Improve the situation of both sides: both patients and doctors!
Yes, I just now realized that people are beginning to use more similar platforms.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:22:23 AM

I think you will not see the Russian version soon. Although Project Apollonia Healthcare is positioning itself as a global international project, so far they are focused on English as it is a recognized language of international communication.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:38:31 AM

I can evaluate this project well. So i would like to know when the Apollonia campaign runs if the hardcap fails, the founder will pay the campaign participants .Because i have participated in some non hardcap campaign. And they did not pay me and i spent a lot of time on it.
This is a very interesting question. It is immediately evident that the person is professionally interested in investing. I want to join the question and also hear the answer from the projects. What will happen if you do not collect a solid cover?
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:54:28 AM

This project should be viewed from a long-term perspective. And in the long run, he seems very good to me!
Projects like  Apollonia Healthcare are definitely not from the rubric that I invested today - I earned tomorrow. This is a serious investment project with the potential for global integration into world medicine!
globalization and recognition of this project can drag on for several years, so the investment will be long-term, but the project is worth it
The very fact that the project is going into the medical and pharmaceutical industry suggests the fact that there will be many and long testing of products. After all, this is the field of health and there can not be mistaken!
sofia.lips

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:11:32 AM

This project should be viewed from a long-term perspective. And in the long run, he seems very good to me!
Projects like  Apollonia Healthcare are definitely not from the rubric that I invested today - I earned tomorrow. This is a serious investment project with the potential for global integration into world medicine!
globalization and recognition of this project can drag on for several years, so the investment will be long-term, but the project is worth it
The very fact that the project is going into the medical and pharmaceutical industry suggests the fact that there will be many and long testing of products. After all, this is the field of health and there can not be mistaken!
Yes, this is exactly the case, there can be no mistakes in this matter, because mistakes are very expensive!
XiMiK1

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:17:23 AM

Yes, this is exactly the case, there can be no mistakes in this matter, because mistakes are very expensive!
Everything is really very serious, because the price of a doctoral error is someone's life!

*Image Removed*

WEBSITE | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

We are looking for 100 participants to join our high paying signature campaign
50 Hero/Legendary Member
30 Sr Member
20 Full Member

Rules
Maximum 20 posts weekly and 5 post per day.
Minimum 50 posts during the month.
English and constructive posts only. Prohibited: spammy bullshit, bumps, 1 liner junk, bounty reports.
Participants that receive negative trust or get banned during campaign will be disqualified.
Members with neg trust can't participate in this campaign.
We accept posts in Bitcoin, Alternate cryptocurrencies, Economy sections(except off topic section, games and rounds,investor based games, and micro earnings sections).

Rewards per 1 post in BTC
Legendary: 2$
Hero Member: 1.5$
Sr Member: 1$
Full Member: 0.7$

Signatures
*Image Removed*

*Image Removed*
DonProton

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:14:57 PM

I also think that fast money lovers have nothing to do in this project. This is a serious project. Well-to-do investors come in here who see and correctly evaluate the prospects of the project!
Crypton2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:25:38 PM

that's for sure. serious projects are never done in a month and makes a profit a few days after the release. a serious project is usually long-term!
tor9

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:59:26 PM

Russian investors a lot. After all, everyone knows how many rich Russian people in the world. But they hide their faces))
a lot of Russian rich people, of course they will hide their face, money loves silence, and fewer problems with taxes, especially since many investors who used to be, bounty hunters
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:48:16 PM

a lot of Russian rich people, of course they will hide their face, money loves silence, and fewer problems with taxes, especially since many investors who used to be, bounty hunters
I believe that the investor should be anonymous. Why does anyone either know where a person puts money. In our cruel world there are a lot of envious and evil people.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:57:13 PM

Serious investors from Russia usually live abroad. so they are called Russian just because they speak Russian.
kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:21:52 PM

Serious investors from Russia usually live abroad. so they are called Russian just because they speak Russian.
There are really quite a lot of investors among  Russians, as well as bounty hunters and traders. I would even say that there are too much of them, however it is awesome if they invest and support prominent projects like Apollonia.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:27:50 PM

I also think that fast money lovers have nothing to do in this project. This is a serious project. Well-to-do investors come in here who see and correctly evaluate the prospects of the project!
First, people complain about the fact that some projects Scam, and then they do not like that long-term projects... Human nature is like that... people are always dissatisfied with something.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:43:27 PM

First, people complain about the fact that some projects Scam, and then they do not like that long-term projects... Human nature is like that... people are always dissatisfied with something.
I think so too. you need to clearly define for yourself in which projects you invest. In those where there is a chance to break fast money, but there is a huge risk. Or in long-term serious projects.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:09:23 PM

It is necessary to study as much as possible the technical component of the project. Carefully study the team and perspective. And that is, such a category of investors who are very superficial about their investments, and then complain that they have invested in a scam and have lost money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: