Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:55:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🚑 Apollonia Healthcare — future of medicine 💊  (Read 65433 times)
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:39:32 PM

There are very few russian-speaking investors. Usually russian-speaking people organize ICO =) Grin
This is not a true opinion that Russian crypto scam projects. There are many decent and ingenious guys among Russian-speaking programmers. What is only Vitaly Buterin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:44:34 PM

Apollonia Healthcare is a project with a promising future. I would very much like to see the video news in Russian about how the project will work. When do you plan to do it?
Yeah, there are a lot of russian speaking people who is going to invest money in this project and they want video
There are very few russian-speaking investors. Usually russian-speaking people organize ICO =) Grin
and these Russian ICO, almost always a Scam, as it is not strange,but it is a fact,but Russian investors also have their number is not very small
Russian investors a lot. After all, everyone knows how many rich Russian people in the world. But they hide their faces))
Wealthy people and serious investors of course usually try to avoid publicity. They do everything neatly and quietly, trying not to attract attention to themselves.
kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:25:53 PM

This is not a true opinion that Russian crypto scam projects. There are many decent and ingenious guys among Russian-speaking programmers. What is only Vitaly Buterin.
I could not agree with an argument that there are a few of Russian speaking investors. I know some of them, usually they have  business in Europe or USA, but not in Russia
pogi23

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:30:59 AM

This project should be viewed from a long-term perspective. And in the long run, he seems very good to me!
Projects like  Apollonia Healthcare are definitely not from the rubric that I invested today - I earned tomorrow. This is a serious investment project with the potential for global integration into world medicine!
globalization and recognition of this project can drag on for several years, so the investment will be long-term, but the project is worth it
I also think that fast money lovers have nothing to do in this project. This is a serious project. Well-to-do investors come in here who see and correctly evaluate the prospects of the project!
First, people complain about the fact that some projects Scam, and then they do not like that long-term projects... Human nature is like that... people are always dissatisfied with something.
When you invest in a project and have full confidence that it is not a scam and it can be realized, then it is normal when you see that you are dissatisfied with the fact that you just lost money..
tor9

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:01:03 AM

unfortunately decent Russian projects are very few, one working and promising project accounts for ten or even fifteen projects-Scam
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:26:49 AM

This project should be viewed from a long-term perspective. And in the long run, he seems very good to me!
Projects like  Apollonia Healthcare are definitely not from the rubric that I invested today - I earned tomorrow. This is a serious investment project with the potential for global integration into world medicine!
globalization and recognition of this project can drag on for several years, so the investment will be long-term, but the project is worth it
The very fact that the project is going into the medical and pharmaceutical industry suggests the fact that there will be many and long testing of products. After all, this is the field of health and there can not be mistaken!
Yes, this is exactly the case, there can be no mistakes in this matter, because mistakes are very expensive!
I think the developers a hundred times all check before you make a release. Since users do not forgive errors!
DonProton

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:48:15 AM

I could not agree with an argument that there are a few of Russian speaking investors. I know some of them, usually they have  business in Europe or USA, but not in Russia
Large Russian investors, as a rule, earned their capital in Russia but invest only in European or American projects.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:46:55 AM

unfortunately decent Russian projects are very few, one working and promising project accounts for ten or even fifteen projects-Scam
I can say that roughly the same statistics for Chinese projects. But why no one talks about it. Among the Russian-speaking crypto community as many scammers as among representatives of other nationalities.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:21:10 AM

I can say that roughly the same statistics for Chinese projects. But why no one talks about it. Among the Russian-speaking crypto community as many scammers as among representatives of other nationalities.
Do not tell me. There are a lot of scams among the Russian teams. Therefore, talented Russian programmers try to work in foreign teams. Since the negative image takes place.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:00:24 PM

It seems to me that it’s not so important where the team comes from and where the investors come from. Agree that there are geniuses and fraudsters in every country of the world. let's look at things more globally.
Crypton2018

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:54:14 PM

I think that the Apollonia project team has people from many different countries around the world. As a rule, crypto projects have teams from different parts of the world, since often everyone works remotely at home.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:10:19 PM

I think that the Apollonia project team has people from many different countries around the world. As a rule, crypto projects have teams from different parts of the world, since often everyone works remotely at home.
Any serious project in today's world is first and foremost an international team. It seems to me that to put some restrictions on racial or national grounds are remnants of the past!
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:22:16 PM

I also think that in General it is incorrect to consider where the developers or investors. Especially in a Apollonia project that plans to work in the field of medicine. I think the issue of helping people has no nationality!
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:37:07 PM

It seems to me that it’s not so important where the team comes from and where the investors come from. Agree that there are geniuses and fraudsters in every country of the world. let's look at things more globally.
Of course, in the 21st century in the modern world one should not even raise national issues. The main thing that the project developed and was successful! I hope that this project will turn out to the team to its logical conclusion!
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:48:13 PM

The main thing is to wait for the launch of the Apollonia Healthcare platform itself. It will be just a holiday for clients of the platform and a holiday for investors of the Apollonia Healthcare project!
DonProton

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:58:35 PM

The Apollonia project may well improve the state of today's medicine, which means that treatment will be more effective. Maybe it will save someone's life!
tor9

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:12:56 PM

Large Russian investors, as a rule, earned their capital in Russia but invest only in European or American projects.
here is another confirmation that Russian projects are not very trusted, not only in the cryptographic industry,but also in the real world there is not much investor confidence
Holmy

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:19:47 PM

In my point of view European and American project are more reliable than projects in Russia. Russia should learn how do projects
Holmy

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:29:16 PM

Apollonia Healthcare is a project with a promising future. I would very much like to see the video news in Russian about how the project will work. When do you plan to do it?
Yeah, there are a lot of russian speaking people who is going to invest money in this project and they want video
and these Russian ICO, almost always a Scam, as it is not strange,but it is a fact,but Russian investors also have their number is not very small
Russian investors a lot. After all, everyone knows how many rich Russian people in the world. But they hide their faces))
Wealthy people and serious investors of course usually try to avoid publicity. They do everything neatly and quietly, trying not to attract attention to themselves.
I doubt that people want to be robbed, because if they show their capital, the chances are increased to stay with nothing
Crypton2018

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:23:51 PM

Therefore, often both project teams and developers and investors want to maintain their anonymity. Not to deceive someone, but in order not to get caught up with scammers and intruders.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: