Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:41:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🚑 Apollonia Healthcare — future of medicine 💊  (Read 65433 times)
Vask

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:24:46 PM

This Apollonia Healthcare project promises to be very innovative and world famous. I hope that with the introduction of all these technologies, medicine will enter a new phase!
The global phase of the introduction of blockchain technologies into our modern life will begin soon. Projects like Apollonia  are just the beginning!
Yes, I am also confident in the massive use of blockchain technology. And one of the promising areas for technology blockchaine, I consider medical projects. But of course, investments in such projects are designed for the long term.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:25:16 PM

I think your guess is correct. Because this project will develop for a long time in countries with poorly organized medical care.
It is foolish to expect that in countries where elementary medical care is poorly developed, similar technologies will be introduced. Of course they will, but not very soon. This project is more designed for progressive countries such as America, Canada, Japan, England and others.
In what you are right, but on the other hand, it is the blockchain technology that offers equality to all, and project Apollonia Healthcare uses the blockchain technology to implement its ideas.

Blockchain allows us to create many unique projects and transfer important information to any corner of the world where there is Internet. It is profitable and convenient.
Gusk

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:55:47 PM

You really have a wide range of services. I think that in case of successful implementation of your platform you can become a very successful project.
I think that the team not in vain chose such strategy. They all their forces direct like as in one direction and in the same time they are dispersed between retail mini-trends.
this is a very profitable marketing move, versatility in one direction, can lead this project to a very large popularity
Now the most important thing is for the market to start growing. Today, looking at prices, I was very upset. I expected growth but not fall.
Yes, today the market has moved down a little again,and it is very upsetting,and most likely this year we will not be able to see growth Sad Sad Sad
Today, the market has shown us a very big decline, with this situation in the market it will be very difficult for any project to attract investors. The team of the project Apollonia Healthcare needs to conduct a competent marketing program.

gennadyg

Activity: 141

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:58:14 PM

You really have a wide range of services. I think that in case of successful implementation of your platform you can become a very successful project.
I think that the team not in vain chose such strategy. They all their forces direct like as in one direction and in the same time they are dispersed between retail mini-trends.
this is a very profitable marketing move, versatility in one direction, can lead this project to a very large popularity
Now the most important thing is for the market to start growing. Today, looking at prices, I was very upset. I expected growth but not fall.
ETH price on the exchanges was different, but the panic was.Many have already mentally said goodbye to cryptocurrency
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:02:39 PM

ETH price on the exchanges was different, but the panic was.Many have already mentally said goodbye to cryptocurrency
Most likely there will be growth soon Who poured a lot of cryptocurrency today. Soon must be purchased back.
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:03:39 PM

I would like to see the development of many projects aimed at improving the health of the population. It is a very valuable contribution. we should help in this.
Charisma359

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:10:24 PM

I would like to see the development of many projects aimed at improving the health of the population. It is a very valuable contribution. we should help in this.

I believe that many investors will be found who wish to support this project. Because with his appearance on the market, medical care will improve significantly.
oficman

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:40:09 PM

Today, the market has shown us a very big decline, with this situation in the market it will be very difficult for any project to attract investors. The team of the project Apollonia Healthcare needs to conduct a competent marketing program.

I think that in any market situation, a sufficient number of investors will always be found to support good projects. Especially if teams create useful products.
Piterg

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:40:58 PM

The project positions itself as international. Therefore, it is not known in which countries it will start. The only thing I think it will be the developed countries as the need for high level computing infrastructure in hospitals.
There is no such thing as in what country the project Apollonia Healthcare will start to function. Consider that one of the project directions is a platform for rendering medical services at a distance. That is, a person who hijacks the services of the platform and is its client can count on help from anywhere in the world where there is Internet.
I agree with you, this is the advantage of the project Apollonia Healthcare  platform over other projects in this area. And the fact that it will be on the blockchain increases interest in the platform.
Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:05:55 PM

This direction is developed.Projects are very few in this niche and there is a good chance to take a top place.

You are right, you can devote a lot of projects to medicine. And they will all have their clients. There are many pharmaceutical factories in the world too. And they all work.
gennadyg

Activity: 141

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:12:14 PM

Most likely there will be growth soon Who poured a lot of cryptocurrency today. Soon must be purchased back.
The manipulation of the market is now undermining the nervous system of people.you need to wait.

tor9

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:52:38 AM

why such conclusions are made that the crypto market will soon grow,and will not go even further down?
sofaflesh

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:10:40 AM

The manipulation of the market is now undermining the nervous system of people.you need to wait.

and achieve this,the whales,to small holders of the coin could not stand the nervous pressure of a falling market and sold their coins at very low price
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:37:42 AM

Glad to be a part of such great community! Does you have a token sale date?
Private sales are about to start soon, but this will be closer to the end of the year, and in general ICO will start in January 2019. So you still have enough time.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:04:14 AM

The project Apollonia Healthcare team has a well-planned marketing policy in General. I think it is quite effective and purposeful!
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:08:30 AM

The project Apollonia Healthcare team has a well-planned marketing policy in General. I think it is quite effective and purposeful!

I also think so. with the marketing plan they have I am sure this project will develop later. plus a sense of investor confidence enhancing the list of potential that this project has.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:23:53 AM

In what you are right, but on the other hand, it is the blockchain technology that offers equality to all, and project Apollonia Healthcare uses the blockchain technology to implement its ideas.
Project Apollonia generally makes a lot of efforts to popularize the Blockchain technology and introduce it into various types of business!
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:42:23 AM

Yes, I am also confident in the massive use of blockchain technology. And one of the promising areas for technology blockchaine, I consider medical projects. But of course, investments in such projects are designed for the long term.
I also believe that the Blockchain technology will very soon come into the life of every person. Thanks to projects like Apollonia, many businesses will use these technologies.
DonProton

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:39:58 AM

Yes, I agree with you. We will gradually come to regulation and, accordingly, the market will have much less scam and only the best and most useful projects will start to be used.
I think that the regulation of the crypto market will be carried out in the near future. Of course, this contradicts the concept of cryptocurrency itself, but it can really reduce the amount of fraud.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:02:20 AM

I think that the regulation of the crypto market will be carried out in the near future. Of course, this contradicts the concept of cryptocurrency itself, but it can really reduce the amount of fraud.
Sorry you are right. It is obvious that our civilization is not ready for such things as complete decentralization. We need regulators and observers, otherwise the percentage of project scams will be aspiring to 99.9%.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: