Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:16:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vitalik Buterin: I do not plan to leave Ethereum in the foreseeable future  (Read 691 times)
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:15:08 PM

Everyone can twist a news or what you said on social media which will be used against you to lessen your credibility. Vitalik is a well known personality and we all know that every altcoins are trying their best to replace ETH. I strongly believe that Vitalik will never leave ETH community behind and I just read that they are currently building ETH 2.0.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rose119

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:37:04 PM

Everyone can twist a news or what you said on social media which will be used against you to lessen your credibility. Vitalik is a well known personality and we all know that every altcoins are trying their best to replace ETH. I strongly believe that Vitalik will never leave ETH community behind and I just read that they are currently building ETH 2.0.

I also believe that Vitalik Buterin will not going to leave ethereum community actually, this is a good news nice to hear that.  Yes it's true they currently build an improvement for the community.
BlockchainGod

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:41:16 PM

I don't think that's good. This is very similar to how Elon Musk recently announced a possible share buyback affecting the price. I think people with a lot of influence should be more thoughtful about their statements.

rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:41:37 PM

He can leave anytime if he wants to but I think he's an honorable man. He'll make sure that the platform is well developed and that there is someone from  the team who can lead without him.
gunbars

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:51:49 PM

I'm really glad to know it. Who know what could happen with Ethereum without its developer? I think it will have a bad effect on its price.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:11:06 PM

so much ethereum yet to achieve, i dont think he will give up on it. unless he do something stupid and get kick out of game. Like Steve Jobs in case.
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:16:46 PM

Ethereum founder Vitalik Buterin said he was not going to leave the project in the near future, and the community misinterpreted his recent tweet that the platform could survive in case of his unexpected departure.
Ethereum is definitely a better cryptocurrency than all of the rest. It has more room to grow and a great development team. Although it has been developed so much over the years I believe that it can be developed more and increase its efficiency.
Vitalik is a knowledgeable person and he will surely not leave Ethereum for any reason. Even if he does so in the future, he will still be there in case of any issues with Ethereum. I like his principle that a coin should be left on it's own to grow naturally.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Asger223

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:57:54 PM

If the inventor himself said that, who are we to oppose. But as it's business, nothing can be declared for sure, may be it could rise from the ash like a phoenix bird.
amezov

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:03:16 PM

I’m very happy about these things, it’s okay that all this was false information about Buterin’s leaving! This information was already on everyone’s ears, the hypotheses of the existence of Ethereum were so different!

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now 
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
brenzosa

Activity: 162

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:07:54 PM

Ethereum founder Vitalik Buterin said he was not going to leave the project in the near future, and the community misinterpreted his recent tweet that the platform could survive in case of his unexpected departure.

Good to hear that!  Vitalik buterin has a great mind and staying in ethereum developments will surely boosts confidence for all ethereum users.  I believe the dev team can come up with innovative features that would push ethereum far ahead of other competitors.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:12:12 PM

This person have all he need to make Ethereum survive, never lost faith with him. We don't know how he do that but with his track record I believe Ethereum will become more powerful and create more audiences to support. For this one I'll keep use Ethereum to make money and built my business.

fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:26:58 PM

Would you leave your successful company? Initially it was clear that he was not going to leave the Ethereum project. After rumors spread that he was sick and what would happen in the event of his death. In general, Vitalik will be at the helm for a long time.
Thesaintplague

Activity: 238
Merit: 5

https://www.jacs.tech/

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:05:40 PM

Well certainly. The recent news of his departure from Ethereum did not affect the price of the asset. I think that was the main reason for the news. Later, he announced that he did not intend to leave the project to reassure the holders and preserve the reputation of Vitalik Buterin. That's almost good news.

JACS   ♦♦♦   Internet 3.0 Decentralized Infrastructure
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.jacs.tech/     ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 06:17:25 PM

I am glad to hear this, because it seems to me that precisely because of the rumors that Buterin is leaving his ethereum project, this coin began to fall in price. If he previously simply expressed confidence that this coin will develop without him, then it is also good to hear. Now we can safely say that ethereum will grow in popularity. We look forward to introducing Casper and Plasma projects into this coin, as well as ethereum scalability up to hundreds of thousands of transactions per second.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 06:47:00 PM

How about a damn fucking source to this? You can't just come out and quote things without listing a source. Recently Vitalik said that he is considering leaving Ethereum, so until you prove otherwise that is still the case.

People like you annoy me.

kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:05:20 PM

Absolutely Ethereum can continue without Vitalik and i support the idea that these coins/companies should not be tagged with a specific person, these are supported by global investors sothese companies should be truly decentralized and autonomous.

komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:06:45 PM

How about a damn fucking source to this? You can't just come out and quote things without listing a source. Recently Vitalik said that he is considering leaving Ethereum, so until you prove otherwise that is still the case.

People like you annoy me.
I noticed that on the forum bitcointalk already very often spread false information. I remember everything with you agree on the sources of information, because any information requires confirmation, otherwise it should be considered false.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:08:03 PM

I'm very happy to hear that.. Vitalic Buterin is one of most imporant personalities in crypto and if he would leave Ethereum this coin will have a deep loss for sure for long time.
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:09:52 PM

Why would he leave? Ethereum and Buterin are worthwhile together. All he has to do is trust the community and develop Ethereum.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 07:38:05 PM

I also thought, he was exiting or maybe working on next big thing. But to be fair, the guy is very talented. And he can't possibly stick with ETH forever. He will ultimatelly go for another project and I guess if I were in his place, I'd done the same.

But if he stays with ETH, or even just pretends; then it will be good for all ETH users and even crypto world in general.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: