Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:18:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Might Be Used for payment in Tokyo Olympics in 2020  (Read 502 times)
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:39:22 PM

I find it funny how you slip that Vena Network under the article.  Great marketing.  I'm not sure if you deserved to be reported but maybe for some. I can assure you, I don't report because after all I've read an entertaining news and the justification of the change.org petitioner. If it all works, then the adoption will finally happen. But its way ahead of time the olympic is on 2020. Its 2018. Smiley

We can let this small slip pass at least OP tried to be creative and contribute something of value here. Now, I would not be surprised if cryptocurrency can be making some headlines in the coming Tokyo Olympics as we know that Japan is one of the leading countries that is really serious in supporting this industry. And am sure this can be good news much more if we can see famous athletes endorsing their favorite cryptocurrency platforms then that can be a big bonus. How will cryptocurrency be used during this coming Olympics can be interesting and can set forth the direction which this fledgling industry can follow. There are many good news about cryptocurrency this year and I am sure this can be the same trend for 2019 though the market is not that reactive to good news unlike in 2018. Oh well, we are still looking for the bull run but it may not actually happen this year...maybe 2020 after the Olympics perhaps?
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 07:26:48 AM

I find it entertaining in the post you made in the thread. But for me, I certainly prefer making payment like litecoin or bitcoin, compared to ripple. Because bitcoin and litecoin has proved its existence and its mastery in terms in mode of payment.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:03:16 AM

That's great!! It will be a huge leap in the development of cryptocurrency! Her popularity will soar! If it will be used at the Olympic games.
pokxon

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 06:33:51 AM

Too much news comes from XRP and its price has risen sharply. XRP can be used at the Tokyo Olympics in 2020. This will help boost future digital currency growth

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:37:13 AM

We'll see, but it seems to me that Chinese coins like neo or cardano will be used first. The rest, especially low capitalization is not relevant.

Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:59:39 AM

Of course, at the Olympic Games in Tokyo in 2020, it will be possible to use cryptocurrency for calculations. In this country, there are already about 25,000 different stores that use cryptocurrency as a means of payment. For two years, the infrastructure for the direct use of cryptocurrency will still be available, especially since it will be done on the eve of the Olympic Games.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:47:12 AM

really a great news for entire crypto community. FIFA also accepted BTC as payment method. olympics is a huge thing. whole world watch it and millions of people come to see it . so if that happens then thats a big positive news for BTC and crypto

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:49:52 AM

This is completely achievable, but not all coins should be a mainstream coin that can be paid for. Japan is the country with the highest acceptance of cryptocurrencies, and they will do so.

Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 08:08:35 AM

If Cryptocurrencies can be used for the 2020 Olympics, this would help create a huge awareness about the existence of this rare gem called Crypto, I did a personal research in my locale and discovered that 90% of people do not know about Cryptocurrencies, even the youths.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: