Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:41:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Uber & Uber Eats gift cards @ 60% (LF Vouches)  (Read 313 times)
micony (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:08:44 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2018, 05:41:41 AM by micony

I am selling Uber gift cards thats works on Uber Eats too.

If you see this thread means that I still have good stock.

Minimum purchase $25 Credit  ($15)

Getting $250 Credit or More @ 50% ($125)

Accept major cryptos.

Looking for vouches with high rep.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uchihaprince

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:14:12 PM

Purchased from him (25$) - Worked great, will def buy more.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:48:38 PM

Hello ALL,

I am selling Uber & Uber Eats gift cards.

I have around 30 x $25 now. $15 each.

Accept major crypto.

How do you obtain these? Why is the only person that vouched for your service a newbie who bought from you without any prior contact on this thread?

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
micony (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:25:04 AM

Proof of 2 transactions
https://i.imgur.com/PA63EGY.png
https://i.imgur.com/JFJLgWh.png
micony (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:33:33 AM

Hello ALL,

Accept major crypto.

How do you obtain these? Why is the only person that vouched for your service a newbie who bought from you without any prior contact on this thread?

Fresh account doesnt mean scamming, I have done 5+ transactions with this thread but no one leaves me a comment.
But yea I might look for vouch with high rep member soon.
player514
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:38:04 AM

Hello ALL,

Accept major crypto.

Fresh account doesnt mean scamming, I have done 5+ transactions with this thread but no one leaves me a comment.
But yea I might look for vouch with high rep member soon.

No worries, I'm not trying to accuse you right off the bat, I just had those questions because a lot of new sellers around here seem to be making new accounts and repping themselves with those accounts. You never answered though, where do you get these cards from? I'm genuinely interested. Might be interested in buying some too.

micony (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:46:36 AM

You look like a very trustworthy member here, do you want to vouch for me?  Smiley
player514
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:05:32 AM

You look like a very trustworthy member here, do you want to vouch for me?  Smiley

I want to know where the cards come from and how they're obtained. My vouch won't mean anything if I just take stuff for free and don't actually know what I'm getting myself into. Feel free to pm me if for some reason you don't want to discuss this on your own thread, but before you send me anything I want to know (in general, not to give your method away or anything) how you obtained these cards. This is info that you should probably include in your thread, because if your cards are legit, trust me, you'd be selling a lot more.

micony (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:14:42 AM

I want to know where the cards come from and how they're obtained. My vouch won't mean anything if I just take stuff for free and don't actually know what I'm getting myself into. Feel free to pm me if for some reason you don't want to discuss this on your own thread, but before you send me anything I want to know (in general, not to give your method away or anything) how you obtained these cards. This is info that you should probably include in your thread, because if your cards are legit, trust me, you'd be selling a lot more.

I am a seller making few bucks a code. Buy at your own risk, however, these pin codes come with 14 days of warranty and bad code will be replaced.
player514
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:20:32 AM

I am a seller making few bucks a code. Buy at your own risk, however, these pin codes come with 14 days of warranty and bad code will be replaced.

I'll pm you for more info.

micony (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:32:59 AM

I cant pm more than 1 in hour, sir
player514
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:36:13 AM

I cant pm more than 1 in hour, sir

No worries, respond when you can. I'll be going to sleep now so I'll respond to you tomorrow morning. Thanks.

player514
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:39:33 PM

Bump!~ Looking for vouches

I don't know if you had the chance to look at my last message, but I would be more than happy to take a vouch copy and review this as long as it's not obtained illegally. I would be a returning customer, so let me know.

mofoster

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:50:40 PM

Does this works internationally?
micony (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:58:41 AM

bump restocked