Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:31:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TranslateMe.Network :: World’s 1st Decentralized Translation Solution  (Read 720 times)
TranslateME (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

TranslateMe is a decentralized translation.

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 08:01:37 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2021, 07:39:31 PM by TranslateME

WebsiteWhitepaper •  TMN ContractTwitterLinkedINBuy TMN
MediumTelegramExplainer VideoSubreddit

What is TranslateMe?

TranslateMe Network is the future of machine translation. Incentive-driven data collection protocol.
The algorithm can be used to translate any web content, platform, or application. Reducing up to 90%
in cost to the user, complete privacy, and inclusion of multiple languages that lack data.

Test TranslateMe's Machine Translation

How does it work?

Machine translation has been around for many years, its biggest challenge is finding suitable data.
TranslateMe Network creates an incentive for users to contribute this valuable data.
Each sentence submitted mints new TMN tokens in exchange for the data.
As more TMN is issued the data collected increases the quality of the machine translation.

TMN is a Utility Token

TranslateMe Network will leverage this value as a product, this service will stack as an API that can be utilized by companies,
platforms, and developers. TMN will also be implemented as a payment token in the form of fees for each API call made by
customers. TMN is the exclusive fee structure to ensure value is transferred from customers back to contributors.

Why Blockchain?

TranslateMe Network will need a tamper-proof distributed ledger for a concept known as proof of translation. Blockchain technology
will be used to secure billing and contributor transactions. This will ensure payments or fees are correctly recorded.
Using a NEO smart contract, the minting of new TMN will be managed by the smart contract. As our network shifts to a trustless
machine translation solution, we will also need a special smart contract to allow API calls in exchange for TMN as a fee.

Without the potential benefits of Blockchain technology, TranslateMe Network would not exist.

Investor Opportunity

The token price will be 0.0025 USD per token
2500 USD is the minimum investment
1 Million tokens purchased guaranteed a dividend yield slot
1 Million tokens purchased are tied with a single share offering of our registered company in Mauritius

Request a meeting

Basic Token Info

Total supply:  2 Billion
Circulation: 22 Million (1.1 %)
Market Cap: 70 993 USD
Average trading volume: 2000 USD daily

TranslateMe Network released a revolutionary telegram translator,
our motive was to build a test environment for implementing our own machine translation models,
the application is a huge success with over 1 Million downloads.

Its revenue growth is currently at 38% per month.

Get the App

Watch the video

We launched TranslateMe Market this year to help us grow the contributors on our network, each contributor
joins us to help improve our machine translation and earns TMN based on their contribution.

Almost 2000 users in less than a month, thousands of contributions a day, and growing across hundreds of languages.
Our pipeline validates translation using a community-based voting system. This promotes excellent translation
across many languages.  We plan to release a commercial version to enable a direct connection with customers,
this will boost activity on our network and assists in a wide range of data needed to build amazing machine translation services.

Become a Contributor

WebsiteWhitepaper •  TMN ContractTwitterLinkedINBuy TMN
MediumTelegramExplainer VideoSubreddit

Translate me is a decentralized translation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
proo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:25:44 PM

Good idea with decentralized translation service.
What world languages will be provided for people to translate?
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 12:25:19 AM

TranslateMe is a network of people and machines, the decentralized
network will translate anything, from text to speech recognition, and
will support all 6500 languages.

This is what is written in the OP it sounds like a LOOONG list of languages (6500)  Shocked Shocked

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
TranslateME (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 06:45:11 PM

A translator can choose from 6500 languages, our platform will support them all!

TranslateME (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 06:46:46 PM

Hello guys!

Congratulations! You have been selected and added to icoholder.com. Find your project on our website and go through verification to add more information.

https://icoholder.com/en/translateme-26350

Glad to be a part of it!

Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:12:16 PM

TranslateMe reduces costs using blockchain and builds a decentralized ecosystem for the translation industry.
Distribution of work and wealth the way it should be.

decentralization means something that has no authority behind it,right ? so i believe the translator will do their business with their client directly,because it is P2P(Man to Man directly).
Then tell me, why did you guys run an ICO ?
It is because the payment will be made in form of your token, that is why you run it ? or something else ?
if the payment in form of your token, does not that mean it has an authority behind it ? what happen if you guys dump or pump it ? for me, it is completely out of 'it'.
or am i missing something here ?

another one is, 'world's 1st decentralized translation solution'. I assume you have a working product, there is no way you could claim it if you do not have an existing project right now.
mind to tell me where it is ?
TranslateME (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 04:31:58 AM

TranslateMe reduces costs using blockchain and builds a decentralized ecosystem for the translation industry.
Distribution of work and wealth the way it should be.

decentralization means something that has no authority behind it,right ? so i believe the translator will do their business with their client directly,because it is P2P(Man to Man directly).
Then tell me, why did you guys run an ICO ?
It is because the payment will be made in form of your token, that is why you run it ? or something else ?
if the payment in form of your token, does not that mean it has an authority behind it ? what happen if you guys dump or pump it ? for me, it is completely out of 'it'.
or am i missing something here ?

another one is, 'world's 1st decentralized translation solution'. I assume you have a working product, there is no way you could claim it if you do not have an existing project right now.
mind to tell me where it is ?

The token use case has two phases that its needed to build the ECO system that focuses on providing resources required to translate data. The token is a utility token used to transfer value between the contributor and the service provider. The first phase is data collection which is built up by rewarding users for correcting data output of a machines algorithm. The second phase pays users for contributing computing power required to deliver machine translation.  Native speaking individuals can contribute to this process it is not limited to translators. The network is 100% decentralized and will only operate as a result of tokens either been paid or rewarded. This will be the worlds first decentralized network for translation but the full ECO system has not been fully developed. There is, however, an entire year already behind the project in development. Our proof of concept has proven that corrections submitted to an algorithm for language processing will learn faster from corrections and this makes submitted data very valuable. Our goal is to take this data and continue to grow the algorithm understanding from millions of contributions.

TranslateME (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 04:35:55 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2018, 09:59:24 AM by TranslateME

TranslateMe will be Airdropping 65 million TMN tokens soon
Subscribe to our Subreddit, and Join our Telegram Community to stay updated

TranslateME (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 10:30:44 AM

Great news we launched our MVP try it here - www.telegram.translateme.chat

We built a telegram app for your guys to test our concept and added real time translation for chats on telegram.

If you use the app help us make it better and report issues or recommendations to our Telegram group. https://t.me/TranslateMeNetwork

For just sending messages you earn TMN tokens for www.translateme.network earn even more if you submit corrections for us to use in making our translations better.

Please share this with others appreciate the support.

TranslateME (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 08:19:23 PM

Take a look at our demo for our translation market place. A translation platform that combines machine learning with a hybrid of human input, the platform will allow instant translation and fast human translation. Using NEO or TMN as payment, you can manage and all your translation DOCS in one place. We also added a QR code for linking to offline printed docs, allowing you to translate anything thats printed with a QR code. The corrections and human input will be used to improve our algorithm and is our next MVP example of how powerful contributions will be for building better language translation with AI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZU2ZmYgnDk

Lets us know what you think.

TranslateME (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 04:39:27 PM

Android version of our web app www.telegram.translateme.chat is set to be released end of March early April. Our web app lets you earn TMN for just sending messages and correcting the machines translation for us to use the data and improve our algorithm.

TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 04:43:12 PM

This is under NEO platform? Why work under this platform?
Any advantage on your part?
6500 languages? Really? Can we use your app for free? Or we need to pay monthly or one-time fee?
TranslateME (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 05:07:32 PM

NEO platform was selected because of various reasons.

Firstly barrier to entry with the GAS FEE of 500 gas ( 490 ) This reduces associated scam coins
Regulation is approached in a practical way
Community is amazing, there is alot of support from community members of NEO
The current technology suits our needs as a utility token and we feel we wont need to port from NEO in the future.
Currently fees on the network for users sending tokens is free.

The app is free to use at this point and is to show a proof of concept, the concept of incentives  users to contribute better data for our algorithm to improve machine translation.
The web app is currently live for testing - www.telegram.translateme.chat

The point about 6500 languages is that at the movement translation providers only support a very small amount of languages, its less that 1%. We saying that any culture can contribute data thats needed to start building machine translation that could in future be used in niche markets like small language groups not supported by other providers.

TranslateME (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 05:15:48 PM

In case you missed it we listed on www.switcheo.network

TranslateME (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 07:42:10 AM

🚀 - Welcome to TranslateMe, our project aims at decentralising translation with the help of machine learning and human input.  The world’s first decentralised translation network that rewards the user for correcting AI output. Our Unique algorithm will use correction data to fast track language processing. Millions of contributors can build dedicated data for their native language, feed this data into our algorithm and train new languages never supported. 6500 languages around the world with only 1% supported by google.

📢 - LATEST ANNOUNCEMENTS :

📌 Official Ticker is TMN.
📌 65 million Airdrop for NEO holders
📌MVP is live on www.telegram.translateme.chat
📌 TranslateMe a NEO token is on Switcheo.network
📌 Our Test MVP telegram.translateme.chat

Demo Translation Platform video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZU2ZmYgnDk

📢 - Follow us on:

Twitter : https://twitter.com/translatemenet
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/IH2fQBE5n5baIK2glyAAXQ
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/TranslateMe/
Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5046399.0
Medium : https://medium.com/@translateme

🌐 Website : www.translateme.network
🌐 www.telegram.translateme.chat try our chat app
🎥 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz700qgpdLc
📄 Whitepaper: https://translateme.network/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/whitepaper.pdf

📌- About TranslateMe

My name is Ryan Lloyd i am one of the founders of TranslateMe. Our story begins as do most startups, with a problem that needs solving. TranslateMe is incorporated in Mauritius by my self and Stephan Lagesse, the company was created as as translation solution service to premium hotels and the tourism industry. Our platform provides instant translation with machine translation. The challenges with machine translation currently is the high costs, poor quality and only 1 % of the worlds languages are supported.

There are over 6500 languages and only an estimated 200 languages have some support with companies like google, facebook and amazon. These companies lack the data needed to expand the machines ability to translate these languages.

TranslateMe will  grow a community of translators and contributors with the incentive model of the Token TMN, this is the first phase of collecting data from the community and feeding this valuable data into TranslateMe data bank of corrections that will improve the machines understanding. This data serves as the differentiation between the larger competitors, this data is unique because it will actually compare the machines existing results with live corrections of millions of contributors around the world in thousands of languages. The result is a higher quality translation thats rapidly achieved.

Contributors can also connect there unused computing power of there phone or laptop to serve translation requests from users.  These contributors will be paid in TMN for there support for the network. This will drastically reduce the costs of translation to the end user.

There is no need for a central server or a service provider, a distributed network can scale as needed to serve translation requests live.
The use case for machine translation is endless, text to text, speech to text , text to speech and speech to speech.

This industry is currently worth 44 Billion USD a year in revenue opportunity. With only 1% of the worlds languages been serviced we have alot more room to grow. This growth potential in this market endless, once costs are lowered, quality is increased and market opens up to unsupported languages.

I invite you to help us make this a reality, the missing link is data from contributors around the world, this data is worth trillions if applied across all revenue potential.

TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:48:18 AM

Firstly barrier to entry with the GAS FEE of 500 gas ( 490 ) This reduces associated scam coins
The current technology suits our needs as a utility token and we feel we wont need to port from NEO in the future.

The app is free to use at this point and is to show a proof of concept, the concept of incentives  users to contribute better data for our algorithm to improve machine translation.

The point about 6500 languages is that at the movement translation providers only support a very small amount of languages, its less that 1%. We saying that any culture can contribute data thats needed to start building machine translation that could in future be used in niche markets like small language groups not supported by other providers.

Great to hear that! Introducing a new app should be free in the initial stage of its inception.
Once people are satisfied with your services, then you can think of your next step to further your development.
But, how can you assure the reliability of those 6500 languages? Is there a group that will validate the accuracy of translation?
Bitcoin Miners

Activity: 440
Merit: 100

Roobet

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:02:53 AM

The biggest and most important thing is how the TranslateMe.network can make sure that translations are not plagiarised ones, and not products from Google Translator or other robotic-translation softwares, even from AI-supports.
It's always worse when translation made by sotfwares, because the quality is obviously not good, for now.

TranslateME (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 06:53:58 AM

Test our translation app www.telegram.translateme.chat this will help you see machine translation is not that bad.

Our network will be unique because machines will learn from humans correcting and improving each time a machine translates, this could achieve 99.9 % quality.

The TMN token will reward users for contributing and building a translation ECO system. Is bad data is submitted the user score will degrade over time, bad data is validated by the algorithm using a comparative approach to identifying good and bad data. A user that submits a correction will only be validated if a similar correction or choice of translation is submitted, translation can be done in many ways and all corrections will be accepted as long as there is duplicate suggestions that validate a submission. This has to be from different users.

Thank you for your questions please join our twitter account and telegram account for our latest news.

TranslateME (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 07:18:49 AM

Great to hear that! Introducing a new app should be free in the initial stage of its inception.
Once people are satisfied with your services, then you can think of your next step to further your development.
But, how can you assure the reliability of those 6500 languages? Is there a group that will validate the accuracy of translation?

Building a language platform that will serve many languages will take time, our advantage is we will use the incentive model to build data required to rapidly expand our language offering. Our platform will allow contributors to initiate communities in language groups which would be the start of a supported language, once we reach a quality score acceptable to use in live translation we will activate the language and from here it will continue to grow as more users correct the machine translation. This will grow as the language demand is needed, we will focus on niche markets google doesn't support very well, unique translation solutions for specialized language groups and domains.

Validation is amazing with machine learning, we will use user rating as a variable

Example:
Age of user activated
Participation score
Score of user translations ( on our translation market platform https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZU2ZmYgnDk )

Then we will use machine learning to validate submissions:

Our algorithm will look for duplicated data submitted by different users, the algorithm works by comparing submitted sentences that have a similar associated text. By taking two or more users submissions and comparing them to find a common consensus on a particular suggestion we validate the associated words and the score of this submission is increased to be used in future translation. If the new output is not further corrected then this validates the data further. The algorithym takes the orginal subitted english users this as a marker, identifying other similiar words in a similar sentence will allow us to validate in parts based on original sentence.

This means that if a user submits complete rubbish and for a sentence thats been translated : Example from our telegram app.

User 1. Score . ****

🇷🇺 "However we do bring value to translators by empowering them to be paid directly."

Sentence 1 : Ax, дa.

Sentence 2:  Я и нe пoдyмaл oб этoм.

Sentence 4:  Дeйcтвитeльнo, пocpeдники мeждy пepeвoдчикaми и зaкaзчикaми cшибaют бoльшoй кyш oбычнo.

Sentence 3: Cпacибo зa oтвeт, этo xopoшo мoтивиpyeт, чтoбы внocить вклaд cюдa )

[ TranslateMe Network ]

🇬🇧 "However, we have to pay directly to them."

Sentence 1 : Oh yes. 

Sentence 2 :I did not think about it.

Sentence 3: Indeed, intermediaries between translators and customers often hit the big score.

Sentence 4: Thanks for the answer, it is well motivated to contribute here)

The sentences are separated then marked as translated version 1 then they wait for corrections, when a correction is submitted and the combination or words contain some of the currently marked sentence then the algorithm assigns the submissions under these marked original, if enough data is duplicated from separate users then the original version translation of a language will change to a updated version based on suggestions, this becomes version two of that string of words. This then goes back into translation and if further adjustments are submitted this time based on updated translation by machine then these suggestions will be associated now as the next building blocks for improving the string, once enough duplication data is received its further validated to repeat the process until the string doesn't receive any further changes.

You should join our telegram for more info we can explain the process further.

TranslateME (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 08:20:35 PM

Dont forget to test our telegram web app.

www.telegram.translateme.chat

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: