Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:08:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in Simcoin? No rush, IPO to remain open for over two years! Yay!  (Read 3388 times)
Ibistru

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:33:24 AM

scamcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheMightyX

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 05:07:40 PM

What I gather from reading some of the threads criticising the simcoin developer are that he spends an alarming amount of time policing any critical posts on his thread...

This is obviously a red flag.

Heres what I wrote on his thread.
It was deleted within 5 minutes.

Quote from: TheMightyX
I heard from my Chinese friend,
they said this coin is scam.
What is your opinion guys?

It's very simple. Those who spread FUD about Simcoin are investors themselves, so they don't want you or any new investors to come in and make their share smaller.

That's why there are so many topics in here, falsely accusing me of being a scammer and spreading all sorts of FUD.

When the IPO closes, you will see their position reversed. Those topics will quickly be deleted or forgotten and the very same people and their new sockpuppet accounts will start hyping Simcoin to try and get a better price to dump at by the time the exchange opens.

It's not that hard to follow their primitive logic.

---

Then there is salsacz and his sockpuppets, who doesn't like it that I openly talk about NXT flaws.

Why? Because I know what I am talking about and this undermines his attempts to generate a constant marketing hype-storm for NXT to blind everybody who has no technical expertise or haven't looked under the hood.

---

Then there are people, who are invested in other coin and feel threatened, because they are afraid that if Simcoin succeeds, their coin will die.

So that's the main reasons for all these tons of negativity thrown in my direction.

Do you think people would spout as much crap if Simcoin didn't matter? Wink

"You decide." (c) The new lamest NXT slogan.

--
P.S. I don't bash NXT, I bash certain people.

I find it quite unprofessional and alarming when someone brushes off ALL criticism as malicious and unfounded in any way. It shows a bias and lack of willingness to see things from other peoples perspectives. Mind you I haven't been following the thread closely so I don't know to which FUD you are referring. I'm not saying there are no sockpuppets. But claiming that everyone who has something bad to say about you or your project or the way you are doing business is a liar and scammer is (pardon my french) fucking ridiculous.

Making absolute statements like "everyone who says something bad about this project is already an investor and they just don't want you to invest" is a very shady thing to say. You should have known this before you even said it.

Am I a malicious investor because I pointed out you made a very shady and/or careless post?
Well I must be by your previous logic.
(for reference I'm not, but I am considering it)

I also posted several follow ups asking why my thread was deleted, which were also subsequently deleted for no reason.
sussex (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:37:52 PM

What I gather from reading some of the threads criticising the simcoin developer are that he spends an alarming amount of time policing any critical posts on his thread...

This is obviously a red flag.

Heres what I wrote on his thread.
It was deleted within 5 minutes.

Quote from: TheMightyX
I heard from my Chinese friend,
they said this coin is scam.
What is your opinion guys?

It's very simple. Those who spread FUD about Simcoin are investors themselves, so they don't want you or any new investors to come in and make their share smaller.

That's why there are so many topics in here, falsely accusing me of being a scammer and spreading all sorts of FUD.

When the IPO closes, you will see their position reversed. Those topics will quickly be deleted or forgotten and the very same people and their new sockpuppet accounts will start hyping Simcoin to try and get a better price to dump at by the time the exchange opens.

It's not that hard to follow their primitive logic.

---

Then there is salsacz and his sockpuppets, who doesn't like it that I openly talk about NXT flaws.

Why? Because I know what I am talking about and this undermines his attempts to generate a constant marketing hype-storm for NXT to blind everybody who has no technical expertise or haven't looked under the hood.

---

Then there are people, who are invested in other coin and feel threatened, because they are afraid that if Simcoin succeeds, their coin will die.

So that's the main reasons for all these tons of negativity thrown in my direction.

Do you think people would spout as much crap if Simcoin didn't matter? Wink

"You decide." (c) The new lamest NXT slogan.

--
P.S. I don't bash NXT, I bash certain people.

I find it quite unprofessional and alarming when someone brushes off ALL criticism as malicious and unfounded in any way. It shows a bias and lack of willingness to see things from other peoples perspectives. Mind you I haven't been following the thread closely so I don't know to which FUD you are referring. I'm not saying there are no sockpuppets. But claiming that everyone who has something bad to say about you or your project or the way you are doing business is a liar and scammer is (pardon my french) fucking ridiculous.

Making absolute statements like "everyone who says something bad about this project is already an investor and they just don't want you to invest" is a very shady thing to say. You should have known this before you even said it.

Am I a malicious investor because I pointed out you made a very shady and/or careless post?
Well I must be by your previous logic.
(for reference I'm not, but I am considering it)

I also posted several follow ups asking why my thread was deleted, which were also subsequently deleted for no reason.

Mass reprisals for perceived injustices, massive censorship, hubris, self-aggrandisement and a pre-occupation with wealth are common themes in dictatorships......... and we all know how dictatorships end up..........

EDIT:

I'm sure you know this, but just in case, you can see the whole, uncensored thread here:

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/ann-sim-simcoin-a-simple-coin.296182/
RoyBtc

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 01:00:06 PM

he is a totally scammer , I feel sorry to his action ,
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: