Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:38:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Win a GTX 1060  (Read 3011 times)
Amstellodamois

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:55:52 AM

I've been using it for the last three days, it's probably the most comprehensive calculator I have used, it made me discover at least one good coin Smiley
I'm not sure the two profit calculation are necessary.

2. the calculator considers the last price of the transaction, which was on the coin on this exchange. On some exchanges, the price is overstated tenfold. To do this, I'm in the calculator and show the volumes from the exchanges. Soon we will add a function to calculate the price of max bid
I think you should also check the volume of the highest bid, otherwise it's too easy to throw off the calculator with a fake bid worth 0.000000001 BTC
Hello. Thanks for the feedback.
volume highest bid on does not transfer any of the 296 exchanges!
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pogadaev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:14:27 AM

I've been using it for the last three days, it's probably the most comprehensive calculator I have used, it made me discover at least one good coin Smiley
I'm not sure the two profit calculation are necessary.

2. the calculator considers the last price of the transaction, which was on the coin on this exchange. On some exchanges, the price is overstated tenfold. To do this, I'm in the calculator and show the volumes from the exchanges. Soon we will add a function to calculate the price of max bid
I think you should also check the volume of the highest bid, otherwise it's too easy to throw off the calculator with a fake bid worth 0.000000001 BTC
Hello. Thanks for the feedback.
volume highest bid on does not transfer any of the 296 exchanges!
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean
if you mean the depth of the market, 80% of exchanges do not pass this parameter to us
Amstellodamois

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:21:39 PM

Maybe do an average of the last XX transactions, then?
pogadaev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:47:26 AM

Maybe do an average of the last XX transactions, then?
we do not transmit such data exchange
pogadaev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:31:36 PM

Hi, everybody. Anyone can suggest the why so: tokens for 3 days appeared about 80, POW coins about 10, POS coins about 30 ?? represent the tokens would not be - as a pow would be worth Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
AlexDunay

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:09:39 PM

Good evening. Leave your feedback on this service. This calculator for mining coins really liked. I noticed that there is no LBK3 algorithm. It is a pity that there is no information on the hashrate of different video cards. Of course, I understand that for such a number of algorithms it is difficult to find real hash-rate figures. But it would be very convenient. I liked the division of coins into those that are on the stock exchange and those that do not exist. Service recommend. I would like to continue to use it. thank. Smiley
pogadaev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:32:22 PM

Good evening. Leave your feedback on this service. This calculator for mining coins really liked. I noticed that there is no LBK3 algorithm. It is a pity that there is no information on the hashrate of different video cards. Of course, I understand that for such a number of algorithms it is difficult to find real hash-rate figures. But it would be very convenient. I liked the division of coins into those that are on the stock exchange and those that do not exist. Service recommend. I would like to continue to use it. thank. Smiley
Hello. LBK3 algorithm this have coin Vertical (VTL)? but on forum she has algorithm Lyra2z (https://www.vtlcoin.io/) or do you know some other coin on this algorithm???
AlexDunay

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:58:23 PM

Hello. LBK3 algorithm this have coin Vertical (VTL)? but on forum she has algorithm Lyra2z (https://www.vtlcoin.io/) or do you know some other coin on this algorithm???
That's right, the Vertical (VTL) coin currently has the LBK3 algorithm. It used to be Lyra2z, but recently had a fork
pogadaev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:47:33 AM

That's right, the Vertical (VTL) coin currently has the LBK3 algorithm. It used to be Lyra2z, but recently had a fork
is hash the same on the new algorithm as on lyra2z? I have corrected this parameter
AlexDunay

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:28:00 AM

is hash the same on the new algorithm as on lyra2z? I have corrected this parameter
No, the hash is different. For example, installation from 1080 * 7 on lyra2z gave 30.5 mx, and on lbk3 - 6100 mx
pogadaev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:51:51 PM

Hello tell me where you can find tokens that are mined?
AlexDunay

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:06:36 PM

Hey. How can I access the calculator again?
pogadaev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:23:38 PM

Hi, everybody. What do you think in the calculator you need to make graphs? chart prices, volumes, complexity, nethash and for what period?
pogadaev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:09:52 PM

And here is the first video about my calculator Smiley Smiley Smiley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXl5S3EQK8
GarySeven

Activity: 129
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:46:40 PM

It covers CPU/GPU mining but does it cover ASIC's using the Equihash algorithm?
pogadaev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:57:16 AM

It covers CPU/GPU mining but does it cover ASIC's using the Equihash algorithm?
Hey. I don't know what you mean.
pogadaev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:45:27 AM

Can't send you a pm newbe to newbe. There is no persmision ( I have lost main account). Please provide email so can write you.

on my website all contacts are
pogadaev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:38:06 PM

Hi, everybody. within 2 weeks there will be big changes in the functioning of the calculator. Wink
pogadaev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:53:56 AM

Hi everyone. The question is me)) Tell me how to place pictures in a forum post?
chup

Activity: 736
Merit: 262

Me, Myself & I

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:24:17 AM

Hi everyone. The question is me)) Tell me how to place pictures in a forum post?

Use imgur.com service.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: