Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:19:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the correct time to purchase bitcoins and al-crypto?  (Read 2671 times)
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:36:16 PM

Anytime from now ,investing and purchasing bitcoin can be considered a correct time, or ecen buying altcoins , we can say that it is late or not at the right time ,but when you join cryptocurrency is always at the right track ,so keep going and never mind the negative views of other critics ,just stay positive and be wise enough for your every decisions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:11:55 PM

For me yes this is the right time to buy or purchase of bitcoin and alts because of bearish market we have opportunity to buy in affordable price so we can make a profit when the bull run starts. Many people is take a opportunity like this because they know they will get a great profit.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Finestream

Activity: 2996
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:32:18 PM

Anytime from now ,investing and purchasing bitcoin can be considered a correct time, or ecen buying altcoins , we can say that it is late or not at the right time ,but when you join cryptocurrency is always at the right track ,so keep going and never mind the negative views of other critics ,just stay positive and be wise enough for your every decisions.
Yes.Since you are the only one who will manage your own decisions in life,so make the best of it.Today's price is not so bad to purchase more bitcoins and some potential altcoins.If you are a believer of cryptos,you can hold them as long as you can.The price  will sure to rise up again in the future,so it would be the perfect time to sell your coins and make a huge profit.

andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:50:39 AM

For me yes this is the right time to buy or purchase of bitcoin and alts because of bearish market we have opportunity to buy in affordable price so we can make a profit when the bull run starts. Many people is take a opportunity like this because they know they will get a great profit.
i think the current price tends to be stable, but it is still low in price, in my opinion. and yesterday there was a surge, even though it finally dropped again, hopefully this is a good sign

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:17:54 AM

The amount of bitcoin is limited only around 21 million, estimates that if bitcoin has been mined, the price of bitcoin will increase. Guessing I have several factors the price of bitcoin will rise compared to today, digital currency will be widely used in the next few years, whether as a payment system or a place to gain money. And most people have known and even many people have gotten wealth from bitcoin so they will not hesitate to choose bitcoin to get money again.
Mostly people wait for bitcoin to decrease my self wait for the decreasing price and then invest. Take my suggest you should look for bitcoin not for alt coins. Invest now and hold your coins.
today bitcoin price already decrease alot from highes price ever, $6500 personally cheap enough for now on.if it down it could not down alot.maybe around $6250.but when it rise , we will see highest price coming in near future.
if you do short time trading, you can take advantage of this stable price change pattern, just understand the changes. usually the price will go up and stop at $6600 and go back down to $62xx. when prices go down, use them well (buy it). this strategy can change at any time because the pattern of price changes can change at any time
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2940
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:26:59 AM

Like we say repetitively, its not that late. Early years many have said that its too late but its not, so the same goes this time. We might not see the $6,000 level soon even you aren't a good analyst, you would say that bitcoin is the future and its going to be even more popular like where it is now.

what could be the driving factors If yes then what could be the driving factors for the growth? As previous factors may be less significant this time.
One is halving and others could be adoption like Bakkt's about to do one month from now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:04:38 AM

I want to invest in crypto it is a good time for it and bitcoin buying is very beneficial for us because crypto currency is the most valuable currency in the world and if the bitcoin is legally accepted in the world then it's value from now will be more than double.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:28:28 AM

Very few of us have seen first rise and nose-dive of bitcoin. Then came the tremendous growth report of bitcoin which forced the world to take bitcoin and alt-coin seriously. This tremendous growth soon started to get correctly. That is from 16000 USD to ~6200 USD correction has happened so far. As as of now the prices have remained stable about 6000 USD.

Do you think this the better time to go for bitcoin purchase spree again? As from the bitcoin price history bitcoin has shown tendency to spike periodically.
Considering the bitcoin  novelty has worn off across the glob, Now there is sufficient awareness about the bitcoin and crypto. what could be the driving factors If yes then what could be the driving factors for the growth? As previous factors may be less significant this time.

right is consider the bets time to buy bitcoin and altcoin.
ErmaburR

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:48:05 AM

Very few of us have seen first rise and nose-dive of bitcoin. Then came the tremendous growth report of bitcoin which forced the world to take bitcoin and alt-coin seriously. This tremendous growth soon started to get correctly. That is from 16000 USD to ~6200 USD correction has happened so far. As as of now the prices have remained stable about 6000 USD.

Do you think this the better time to go for bitcoin purchase spree again? As from the bitcoin price history bitcoin has shown tendency to spike periodically.
Considering the bitcoin  novelty has worn off across the glob, Now there is sufficient awareness about the bitcoin and crypto. what could be the driving factors If yes then what could be the driving factors for the growth? As previous factors may be less significant this time.
I think it will very likely be a bull run soon, because I recently found news that bitcoin ETFs will be accepted, and also from chart analysis that shows reduced bitcoin volatility, which indicates a breakout in the near future.
Yeah I think that it is the perfect time to buy some coins because the prices of almost every coins low and if you invest today you will earn big money tomorrow. Don’t ask questions only; take some serious action about your investment. If you really want to invest in cryptocurrency you should not waste time. Nobody knows what will happen tomorrow may the price rise or fall.
MRY

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 08:09:16 AM

yes of course, this is the right time if you want to buy and start investing in Crypto because crypto prices are still low and you can hold it and wait until the crypto price will rise again as predicted by many people
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:15:55 AM

yes of course, this is the right time if you want to buy and start investing in Crypto because crypto prices are still low and you can hold it and wait until the crypto price will rise again as predicted by many people
now its be our advantages cryptocurrency was in low price.and our risk become smaller if we bought cryptocurrency in low price.so dont miss the chance before all coins rise on december,

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
arin_muah

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:50:35 AM

The amount of bitcoin is limited only around 21 million, estimates that if bitcoin has been mined, the price of bitcoin will increase. Guessing I have several factors the price of bitcoin will rise compared to today, digital currency will be widely used in the next few years, whether as a payment system or a place to gain money. And most people have known and even many people have gotten wealth from bitcoin so they will not hesitate to choose bitcoin to get money again.
Mostly people wait for bitcoin to decrease my self wait for the decreasing price and then invest. Take my suggest you should look for bitcoin not for alt coins. Invest now and hold your coins.
today bitcoin price already decrease alot from highes price ever, $6500 personally cheap enough for now on.if it down it could not down alot.maybe around $6250.but when it rise , we will see highest price coming in near future.
limited down maybe if it happen.but personally this price cheap enough for me.and i am planned to buy some altcoin that decrease more 90% in this bearish market.maybe this is best decision and opportunity for me.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:16:31 AM

it is all depends on the buyer but for me this season is the best for buying and holding of crypto due to its low price but you should know the coin that has really a potential in the market to have a better value.
Exactly. There might be investors who would prefer to invest only in the coin with stable market values and they might prefer to refrain from investment right now. There are risk lovers who invest all the time when others are afraid to invest. And there are those who invest when the prices are down.

They derive their strength from the theory of speculation of Keynes. That says that if the future speculated prices are high, you should invest regardless of the market condition.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:18:58 AM

Well where there are the crypto currencies who are booming at alarming rate one should have full faith in it by now and must make it at least 1st or 2nd priority while investing our money.

They will always rise no matter what when you go and put your money in them. So I guess instead of asking whether I should be investing when bitcoin is around 6K or 7K one should just study that whether there are any good news and events are upcoming or not which will boost the crypto for sure. With that kind of info you can increase or decrease the volume of investing into them !!

h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:26:13 PM

I personally believe in bitcoin optimistically, it is still young and undervalued coin. Many innumerable parts of the wprld population are yet to know about crypto economy.
Before everyone joins crypto market, be one to take part in this opportunity so that you shall not have to buy a bitcoin at $20k or $50k
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:28:25 PM

If the market price of cryptos have not lured you to invest on it, then maybe you will miss the opportunity to buy it low because anytime soon, the crypto will going to rise when the bullish trend starts as speculated.

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:30:36 PM

now its be our advantages cryptocurrency was in low price.and our risk become smaller if we bought cryptocurrency in low price.so dont miss the chance before all coins rise on december,
- Agreed that everything seems to be very low right now, we will have the advantage and less risk when we invest in the market but we should remember that this is a very bad year, lower value can still happen, no one can be sure everything will return in December. Dangerous stages still have not passed, so if we intend to invest, I think people should only invest a small part or to make things safer, we should wait for this phase to end and the growth phase appears, although we may regret but we will always be safe and the opportunity will never be lacking as long as we stay here and observe the market

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:57:45 PM

I personally believe in bitcoin optimistically, it is still young and undervalued coin. Many innumerable parts of the wprld population are yet to know about crypto economy.
Before everyone joins crypto market, be one to take part in this opportunity so that you shall not have to buy a bitcoin at $20k or $50k
if we talk about bitcoin journey , i am believe it is still on early stage.bitcoin developtment not completed yet.so i  think this is correct time to invest in bitcoin.when all developtment completed we will see its price rise alot.

████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
South Park

Activity: 2856
Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:02:44 PM

Purchasing bitcoin is a good idea but I am not so sure about purchasing altcoins especially if those altcoins are not very well know, the only exception to this is if you are looking to invest in coins like ethereum or litecoin which are by far some of the best altcoins that we have, but if you do that make sure to keep your portfolio small, I prefer to keep my portfolio as simple as possible and only hold 5 to 10 different coins.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:26:10 PM

The right time to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin is when the price goes down. And we can see that if we diligently control the price of Cryptocurrency in the market. But actually it's not easy we can get all of that, because sometimes the prices of Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrency have gone down, then we buy it turns out the price is still going down. and vice versa, when prices go down and we don't buy, the price turns up. it's true to get Bitcoin or invest in bitcoin and cryptocurrency. This requires knowledge of Cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: