Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:37:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: JR Member need 1 merit  (Read 914 times)
syesraypb

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:44:15 PM

With me, it's good to avoid spam accounts on this forum. But at this time, it make me delay all my works.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypt0j0e

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:49:25 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 02:59:43 PM by crypt0j0e

I participate in some airdrops but i've never been an avid bounty hunter. I personally don't care for all the politics on the forum as it doesn't directly affect me nor do i rely on a signature campaigns to make a living. Yes there will be a lot of Jr. Members that will be upset about the new merit requirement but i believe this will help reduce spam on the forum. It's definitely a step in the right direction but regardless i can say i've enjoyed my time on here and i view this forum as a great source for learning.

Verity the Real-Time Decentralized Oracle
Register Today! (https://alpha.verity.network/?referral=AE33164)
tranle1267

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:17:36 PM

i agree with you. i think this is a great idea and right decision of Forum admintrators, this will prevent, stop spamer, and build more and more hight or good quality posts.
So the Forum will be continuously developing.
faithofb

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:24:45 PM

Great   idea being implemented by the forum but i still believe this will not favour  people like me that is always diffident to ask or beg people for merit rather than to continue making quality post every day till i will legitimately  received merit from someone.  its welcome development and will try my best possible to get 1 merit for constructive post.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:26:04 PM

I agree with the bitcointalk admin decision that requires that you become a JR rank must have a minimum merit of 1 merit. Hopefully with this regulation, it can minimize spam account accounts
WTF?  How did this post earn a merit?
Based on the number of people that “agree” with “each other” in this thread, I think it should be fairly clear.
vuluong1995
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

[img]https://imgur.com/hLY2i9c[/img]

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:43:22 PM

I am also a supporter of the introduction of merit, but you can write 100500+ posts and not get one  Undecided
If you can’t get a single merit in 100500+ posts (or heck, even 200 posts) you clearly are just a spammer who should be nuked and permabanned from this forum. Getting merit is a lot more easier than most people thing about. But complaining is wayyy more easier than making a change.

Stop seeing this forum as a work and things may change for you.
I think that's absolutely right. With too many post so be sure that you are the one who spamming and not contributing anything to the forum. That's is worse. Such people I not support, but should also project the behavior that

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
vanthanh1320
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:06:23 PM

I have reviewed the last two pages of your posts, and have declined to send you one merit. If you have questions about why your rank decreased, please see this thread.

Thank you for reading my post. No matter what, if you don't reward merit for me. I knew I had done nothing so not worth it to him to send merit bonus for me. Thanks, anyway and have to operate better in the forum bitcointalk. Thank sir

Congratulations, the forum cleanup is going well. In the near future I hope with your contributions I will also receive merit as you  Grin Grin
Lucas95

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:18:00 PM

Agree with you I am new here and trying to get at least one merit but didn't understand how will I get the same.

I think we have to activity stronger, better in the forum. The contributions of us will be rewarded by merit .I think so
I think it's supposed to incentive rewarding others with merit and punish those that hoard their sMerit.
The merit system works only if people actively use it, else everyone is stuck at their current rank.
Lucas95

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:20:02 PM

Agree with you I am new here and trying to get at least one merit but didn't understand how will I get the same.
You don't have to earn merit in here instead you contribute here by posting constructive, high or good quality post and someone will give you merit because you contributing and not complaining that you didn't receive any merit.
daoudhichem

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:52:39 PM

Hello, thank you for your service, I think I deserve at least this one merit, I have created my account last december, I have posted many contributions in Arabic especially, my native language, but didn't get any merit, at least one, and to be honest as well, I am a translator, I have participated in many bounties as a translator, and this will affect my life, because I do this for a living.

But anyway, if it's not possible to give me 1 merit, I will continue to struggle to get it.

Thank you so much
clear cookies

Activity: 268
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:00:55 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 05:47:25 PM by clear cookies

You will not get one if you continue this behavior. Please stop making your self a plagiarist..

Bitcoin could replace cash in 10 years. Bitcoin is back after many investors liquidated their cryptocurrency investments for tax season. Regulation shouldn't hold cryptocurrencies back as long as they're reasonable and fair. Cash use is declining and Tim Draper believes cryptocurrency is the future.

This is the original right?
https://marketnews.news/cryptocurrencies/bitcoin-could-replace-cash-in-10-years/08/2018/

Actually I see your post history and I'm quite surprised that you're good also in english.
But the most important thing is, try to make you're self a better person, be fair.
Don't let the merit drag you down, you still have a chance.
But because of this, I don't think so?

Edit: additional
Copy/pasting with mix word
blockchain and AI are two different technology and of course in future both will be used together and both technology have the potential to become even more revolutionary when put together. Both serve to enhance the capabilities of the other, while also offering opportunities for better oversight and accountability.
Original,
https://www.forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2018/03/02/artificial-intelligence-and-blockchain-3-major-benefits-of-combining-these-two-mega-trends/#6bec7d044b44

Dider77

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:46:46 PM

Bitcointalk has raised the conditions to become a JR member is 1 merit . What do you think about this. I think it is a good way. Good way to avoid the spam account Jr member. A new community safer and cleaner. I'm advocating that
I think Bitcointalk made a right decision. everyone After joining  the Bitcointalk doing spaming. so i am welcome this decison. Qualifications verified will be everyone.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:54:37 PM

I agree with the bitcointalk admin decision that requires that you become a JR rank must have a minimum merit of 1 merit. Hopefully with this regulation, it can minimize spam account accounts
WTF?  How did this post earn a merit?
This a total merit abuse here I guess the person has all his post history with Bounty submissions which I guess are in no way worth of merits. I guess this a alt account of some one spamming merits here!

The merit abuser already tagged for using multiple accounts, and this one should also be tagged.
Sifon

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:04:02 PM

This is ridiculous to say the least. How does this post deserve a precious sMerit for heavens sake?? I mean even with the account accounts tautology? This is an abuse of privilege I must say. Hoping merits don't get traded on this forum soon
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:22:36 PM

WTF?  How did this post earn a merit?

The merit giver is a red trusted member for farming account. This is first time the user has given Merit.
May be I am wrong but I smell an alt account.

I am alive
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:31:42 PM

Bitcointalk has raised the conditions to become a JR member is 1 merit . What do you think about this. I think it is a good way. Good way to avoid the spam account Jr member. A new community safer and cleaner. I'm advocating that

Exactly the mod did a great job today by placing the restriction and if you have noticed, the post on the altcoin section reduced a little bit today, before you will see all kinds of post on the section, I will say kudos to the admins for this great move. 

kenzawak

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:10:33 PM

Hello, thank you for your service, I think I deserve at least this one merit, I have created my account last december, I have posted many contributions in Arabic especially, my native language, but didn't get any merit, at least one, and to be honest as well, I am a translator, I have participated in many bounties as a translator, and this will affect my life, because I do this for a living.

But anyway, if it's not possible to give me 1 merit, I will continue to struggle to get it.

Thank you so much

Is this a joke ?
Why on earth would someone give merits to this scammer ?
He says he needs them to work, to do translations ? Well, check his trust ratings and what people think about his translations.   Roll Eyes
And even though he got tagged, he keeps applying to do translations in French.
This guy shouldn't get merits, he should be banned !
sweetrose1968

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:10:09 PM

From what I can tell the past little while the requirement has been in place it's been excellent for the forum. Of course there is an influx of merit related questions and begging again just like in January, but im sure it'll die down. It gets old reading about merit all the time though. It had to be done and it's certainly helping the forum so I agree with it.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: