Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:02:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestion: delete old threads on bounty board  (Read 193 times)
SabrinaBianka (OP)

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:49:40 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2018, 07:11:41 AM by SabrinaBianka

I saw a lot of threads on the bounty section. And all the past campaigns are on the last page, What if the all past campaign and finished will be deleted 1 month or 2 months or if all paid the participants after their program. Because some of scammer was getting ideas from the previous campaign and do like the past campaign, What do you think? Correct me, Or give me much reliable reason or add some more ideas for the community. Or this is not good.

Update Edit:
What if all unsuccessful bounty will be deleted what do you think ? I will help to find them, To stay clean bounty board right? And all shit thread will be delete.

So if all thread was clean investors or bounty hunter will not confuse because its all safe.
And for the next bounty hunter or participants will be diligent.

This list is for example only.

If this is still not good for the community. Fine  Wink Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2169

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 06:02:18 AM

So how we will find,  how many scam projects promoted by managers? On the other hand old thread are most helpful to identify bounty cheaters, alt account holders and scammers.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16493

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 06:04:36 AM

This forum keeps old threads as an archive, deleting them would be like destroying historic information.
As for the bounty section, it's a nice record of all the spam caused by bounty participants spammers. A quick look at your post history tells me you're just spamming Spam Megathreads with broken English too.
See what I did to the title of this post?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
SabrinaBianka (OP)

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:27:56 AM

So how we will find,  how many scam projects promoted by managers? On the other hand old thread are most helpful to identify bounty cheaters, alt account holders and scammers.
That's why I wanted to delete the old thread, Because it is very hard to detect all scammers.

This forum keeps old threads as an archive, deleting them would be like destroying historic information.
As for the bounty section, it's a nice record of all the spam caused by bounty participants spammers. A quick look at your post history tells me you're just spamming Spam Megathreads with broken English too.
See what I did to the title of this post?
Sorry If this is not good. I just wanted only to share my thoughts.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 09:37:37 PM

That's why I wanted to delete the old thread, Because it is very hard to detect all scammers.
It doesn't make sense for me. How do you think deletion of old bounty threads arr going to help to find scams?

escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:56:25 PM

Never I agree with this. Old documents are useful in the future, in the other hand old thread can be useful someday in any purposes. How are we going to do some research in the old thread if they will be deleted.Plus every thread here is a part of a cryptocurrency history, Our next generation will learn from it and maybe they'll do some research where it started. So therefore I don't agreed with your suggestion.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: