Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:01:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What problems cryptocurrency will face in the near future?  (Read 2392 times)
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:01:33 AM

Specifically in the next 5 years, what do you think will be the greatest challenge or problem that the crypto market will face, and how do you think the market will overcome this problem? I also wonder if AI can help crypto trading safer and free from hacking and scamming?

The same problems as we have today, hacking will grow overtime as more people are going to crypto and don't know how to protect their accounts. Scam ICO's will multiple and there will still be gullible people who's willing to be a victim. Its going to be a vicious cycle. I don't think that AI can be a big help as well.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
messito

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:12:05 AM

It seems to me that the main problem will be in the problem of the scalability of the Bitcoin network and in order to solve it, there will be a lot more time and effort

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
yla1974

Activity: 700
Merit: 380

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:14:41 AM

Specifically in the next 5 years, what do you think will be the greatest challenge or problem that the crypto market will face, and how do you think the market will overcome this problem? I also wonder if AI can help crypto trading safer and free from hacking and scamming?
This is quite an interesting question. There may be a lot of answers. I think regulators will begin to crush the market. The most beautiful show we have already seen. The fact that Bitmain, goes to the IPO, and is trying to get rid of the business confirmation. But to kill Bitcoin does not happen to anyone. It will remain independent of the financial system, but with manipulated volatility.
doodle07

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:24:32 AM

For me, the volatility of crypto currencies will be on the top list on what problems cryptocurrency will face in the near future. I think that's is the biggest problem next to acceptability of all nations, and surely the third is the manipulation of whales.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Christopher_Hayes

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:29:01 AM

I think the biggest problem in five years is cryptocurrency still would not accepted and used as a currency. There is no government accept it, cryptocurrency is still illegal in most country, we still can not use cryptocurrency to buy a cup of coffee or a bread.   

I agree. As much as we want cryptocurrency to be used by everyone in the world, I don't see this happening in the next 5 years. Bitcoin's price is very unpredictable which, to me, is one of the reasons why some people stay away from it. Not to mention the hackers and scammers. Sure, there's what you call "identity theft" with traditional banking, but people tend to stay away from something they know nothing about. Especially if it will make them lose their money.
Chrissanth5524

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:46:30 AM

A real problem that bitcoin has to face in near future is the legalization all over the world. the government always try to kill bitcoin and bitcoiner can not do anything but accept it
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:50:42 AM

the biggest challenge in my opinion has always been the large number of shitcoins that keep being created and all the scams that they are performing so that they can make more money by scamming the newcomers. this in general is making the whole market look worse.

I do not think that the rising number of shitcoins will be a problem for bitcoin in the near future.

Shitcoins had been there ever since, and it does not affect Bitcoin popularity at all.  The main reason is that, these shitcoins are in different blockchain, and will naturally die since there is no support from the community.  I believe the greatest problem will be the transaction confirmation time since the new coins or token created confirms faster than Bitcoin.  With the mass adoption in mind, it should be fixed so that community will not resort to moving to faster transaction cryptocurrency.
hero1111

Activity: 1582
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:54:10 AM

Most of people will start to use this system in the world and the market will rise and it could be problem for infrastructure and some countries will start to use this system for  informal money transfer more than today and that stuation  will not be good for world rulers i mean it is mean equal world rules and big countries will not be happy from that. I think it will be problem of cryptocurrency in the future.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 09:01:41 AM

Price volatility was always been the problem in crypto currency hence it's the nature of it but maybe we could do something about it, not be solved but to lessen at least in the future. Also some aspects on token scams are still rampant online and getting more and more shitcoins in the market as well. Those problems needs to be addressed the soonest to protect the investors and to have market stability in the future.

131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:17:56 AM

Maybe when we use AI technology it will be easier when trading, but in my opinion it is very inefficient and risky, because we do not manage our assets directly, which might cause problems when there is a problem in the market or technology
learntonoob
Copper Member

Activity: 85

FinanceX Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 10:00:34 AM

Still the legal and government problems

St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:13:23 AM

Scammers are the big threat to the crypto currency we can see that in 2018 lot of ICO projects were turned into scams this may kill the trust of the bitcoin and other crypto currencies so people need to evaluate the projects before investing which can helpful for the people to avoid scam and save their money.

I disagree.
when ICOs scam, when altcoins show their true nature as shitcoins,... that kills the trust in ICOs and shitcoins. it has nothing to do with bitcoin. people can see that bitcoin is continuing to be the same as it has always been without diverging from the main goals of it such as being a decentralized payment system. one must be very ignorant to lose trust in bitcoin just because some ICO scammed him!
But for a common man who don't know what is ICO,altcoin or bitcoin when people saying that they got scammed by investing on a crypto project will affect the bitcoin too since that person will get afraid to invest on bitcoin too because he will think that this is also a crypto currency so he may get scammed?!

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:17:24 AM

Price volatility was always been the problem in crypto currency hence it's the nature of it but maybe we could do something about it, not be solved but to lessen at least in the future. Also some aspects on token scams are still rampant online and getting more and more shitcoins in the market as well. Those problems needs to be addressed the soonest to protect the investors and to have market stability in the future.

Yes, I think the biggest problems in the crypto market will be: 1) asset protection; 2) a large number of altcoins in the market. The first problem is solved by hardware wallets. The second problem is solved by optimizing the number of tokens up to 100-200.
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:34:21 AM

the biggest challenge in my opinion has always been the large number of shitcoins that keep being created and all the scams that they are performing so that they can make more money by scamming the newcomers. this in general is making the whole market look worse.
Bad coins will always be a great threat and deter new investors, but unfortunately now it is difficult to strongly influence this. Many coins simply do not pass due checks, but people can still invest money in them without understanding the question. At the moment, in my opinion, it is possible to call the problem with the legalization of cryptocurrency around the world, because many countries have not yet decided on this, or even trying completely ban cryptocurrency.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:38:31 AM

trust issue, almost every coin except Bitcoin will face this trust issue around the globe.
Kaan53

Activity: 124
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:12:59 AM

I think that crypto money will not encounter any problems, but there may be only one problem that may be internet theft, but they can resist it, so I think there is no problem.
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:46:47 AM

I think the problems that bitcoin will faced in 5 years from now are the following: It will have a competitors that mostlikely get the qualities in bitcoin. The acceptance of people is another one. The total and official approvement of governments all over the world in the usage of bitcoin will run up to that year. The unstable value in the market will still continue to be a problem.

gamechangers

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:52:49 AM

I think the major problem that the cryptocurrency world will face in years to come is scam and hacking. So many new users are going to join cryptocurrency as adoption grow and majority of them will be vulnerable to various degree of scam and hacking. I think the cryptocurrency world can rise up and address this.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:56:46 AM

Some regulations are going to be one of the biggest problems I think. Many countries are at the edge of some regulations against BTC and crypto world. Especially ICOs are going to be affected deeply by this implementation
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:09:03 PM

I think that the most important problems are the scammers, who are in the market a lot and the attitude of States to cryptocurrencies and regulation by the States.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: