Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:30:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not be this type of Bitcoiner  (Read 14328 times)
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 12:27:10 AM

I think he is categorized at the negative netizen that still not believe in bitcoin. I can say that he is so caward to deal and to try to invest in bitcoin. I respect his opinion but I feel sorry for him because he miss the chance to change his life. But what ever he said I will continue what I am doing even if it is very risky.
He'll never realize it cause he never wanting to do so. He is one of the FUDs in crypto and never have such thing to make him change and believe bitcoin. However, we know what we are doing today and not him could bring down Bitcoin's capabilities. There is no need to say sorry cause we have an individual life and to find things that are very usable to us in the future.

I don't even know why people are minding him anyway. For long time crypto users and supporters, we've seen all kinds of people wanting to spread fud for whatever reasons they may have. Some claim to have valid proof and points and some are just trolling. I've developed the ability to just ignore them.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 01:44:27 AM

We don't really have to wish that Fiat to be destroyed just for Bitcoin to rise up.
Bitcoin have it's own way to success and we have seen it from the past few years.

ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 04:35:37 AM

Everyone think according to his own mind. According to me bitcoin is a digital currency and it needs to be adopted as it has many benefits Smiley

Yes you are of course right.I have the same opinion.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Noa_Amable

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:06:45 AM

Totally, both bitcoin and fiat can coexist productively ij the same space. And parading bitcoin as a replacement rather than an alternative is deviating from the creators' goals.
We all enjoy the advantages of decentralization of bitcoin, doesn't mean we would deprive ourselves TGE benefits of centralization of fiat.

sure, crypto could become just another payment option, just another convenient currency. though it must be regulated and convenient for ordinary people
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:31:09 AM

We don't really have to wish that Fiat to be destroyed just for Bitcoin to rise up.
Bitcoin have it's own way to success and we have seen it from the past few years.

and I think they don't always go away from fiat as long as bitcoin has not been accepted and the usage is still limited.
they are too deification of bitcoin above everything, even though they still need fiat, such a hypocrite person..
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:47:21 AM

Extremist are everywhere and i think its just a way to show how sure he is about the words. but i feel the collapse is not needed except there is some dint of selfishness in the intentions. let bitcoin be generally adopted and widely used daily for transactions, value storage. when this happens , no one will ever think of collapsing fiat.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 01:36:23 PM

The poster on twitter is very overconfident about Bitcoin. Why would he want the fiat system to be collapse whereas we can use both the cryptocurrency and fiat currency both at the same time. I see cryptocurrency as an alternative payment system and I don't think it can make fiat system collapse.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Syakbrown

Activity: 354
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 02:12:27 PM

"Buying Bitcoin is about exiting fiat. It's a bet on the future collapse of fiat money financial system. Bitcoin is the only viable alternative. It's vastly superior as censorship-resistant medium of exchage, store of value, network effect, unit of account than all competitors."

too fast to conclude that bitcoin will undermine fiat, a very aggressive thought and joke. I think he must improve his imagination, because in my opinion bitcoin will stay side by side with the fiat going forward.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 04:51:15 PM

I'm sure that most people wishing fiat to implode are sitting at home all day staring at the crypto price tickers. I'm also sure that they don't even hold that much in crypto assets. What these baboons don't realize is that you don't gain anything if fiat implodes and the price tickers show 100-1000% gains. All that happens is that the price adjusts itself to levels where your purchasing power is still identical to what it was before the implosion.

Bitcoin being digital Gold is already a massive utility, and for most people that's the only thing that matters since they don't use Bitcoin as a currency. Bitcoin is too precious to spend, unless you're replacing what you spend, but that makes it less of a day to day currency.

Karamabit_209

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:53:11 PM

I bet he doesn't know anything about financial institution, obviously. Because if you know them, they take every opportunities they can get and they are very stable and trustworthy. They will just adapt bitcoin to become stronger.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 12:02:12 AM

Even if we wanted to, it would be difficult to implement. Only, a few regulations about btc will bring good results. After btc starts competing with fiat, btc will probably be the winner.
Kamoteng Kahoy

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 12:38:40 AM

I bet he doesn't know anything about financial institution, obviously. Because if you know them, they take every opportunities they can get and they are very stable and trustworthy. They will just adapt bitcoin to become stronger.
But not all financial institutions adapt bitcoin though, does it mean they aren't stronger than those who don't adapt bitcoin?
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 01:18:07 AM

~
The good part is that, here you can ignore the tweet because you know that bitcoin can't be a viable solution to the sustainability of the world economy. So doesn't really matter what they say or do.

Yes, I also think that bitcoin can't be a viable solution for the whole worlds needs to trade. So I think it's best that bitcoin remains as go to the option of a currency.

Well, that is not bad news though. Come to think of it, if bitcoin is not viable enough, then it will be, likely always, be valued more than the common currency people are using.
Karamabit_209

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 01:32:33 AM

But not all financial institutions adapt bitcoin though, does it mean they aren't stronger than those who don't adapt bitcoin?
Well, it depends, but what I am saying is the one that is open to changes and the one who will adapt to these changes are the one that will be more successful. Like me, before I am just focused on hodling, but as we know, it takes time and patience, but how about those people who needs money immediately like me? Then one day, my friend introduced me to online gambling. It has risk, but I take the opportunity and adapt to it by finding a perfect site (multiple slots and types of games, entertaining games, fair play, good transactions speeds, and etc), and learning it and got by use to it. Same with financial institutions, the one that will adapt and cooperate with new advancements like bitcoin, it can help them grow.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 01:40:11 AM

The poster on twitter is very overconfident about Bitcoin. Why would he want the fiat system to be collapse whereas we can use both the cryptocurrency and fiat currency both at the same time. I see cryptocurrency as an alternative payment system and I don't think it can make fiat system collapse.

I don't even know why people think like that.

Cryptocurrencies can be used side to side with the fiat and we all don't need to argue and pick sides because Bitcoin will never make the fiat system go down nor replace it. Fiat system will stay as it is, it will be developed more in the future, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will stay beside it because people use it as an alternative and not as the main payment method.
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 02:23:13 AM

He did not understand the purpose of bitcoin, or maybe he is just a simple hater of bitcoin.
We don't need that kind of people who are not open minded, we need people who sees the potential of bitcoin and it's real case usage in the space.
Bitcoin is decentralized but it can never beat fiat in terms of usefulness, we cannot deny this world is not good  without fiat, but it would become better if fiat and bitcoin will just co exist.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 02:44:21 AM

Thats right! without even dropping fiat, investors and users will continue to grow because the world will progress, and technology will force them to know about bitcoin. do not need to be an overfans of bitcoin, just like ordinary users
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 07:30:36 AM

That guy probably YOLO-ed his way on cryptocurrencies, nothing wrong with that as he would be responsible on his actions, smart people would co-exist bitcoin along with fiat as riches that just took in another form, people would slowly realized the pros of bitcoin being efficiency for transactions, along with volatility and investment value that some ordinary stock couldn't provide.

maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:59:08 AM

Crypto and Fiat will always live side by side, everyone has the choice to choose between the two. The two currencies have their own features, so there is no need to replace fiat with crypto, it all depends on each other's needs.
Use a centralized currency when you need it, and use a decentralized currency when needed. they both have different benefits
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 08:16:55 AM

Haha.

https://twitter.com/francispouliot_/status/1049313082344988673?s=21

"Buying Bitcoin is about exiting fiat. It's a bet on the future collapse of fiat money financial system. Bitcoin is the only viable alternative. It's vastly superior as censorship-resistant medium of exchage, store of value, network effect, unit of account than all competitors."

He is taking it to the extreme. Why does Bitcoin need to be a "bet" on the future collapse if the established financial system? Does he want it to collapse? Does he believe that it will not encourage instability, disorder, and chaos? What about the other 99.9% of the population who are not Bitcoiners?

I don't really like the idea ,Bitcoin and Fiat would co-exist in the future .
As much as we love crypto and hate Fiat we couldn't change the fact that Fiat would remain and Bitcoin could never replace it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: