Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:54:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin pump on binance. Already cross 7.5K USDT  (Read 357 times)
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:54:51 AM

why do people continue calling this a "pump"?

did bitcoin price reach $8000? no it is still worth the same as all previous days at around $6500 so why do you call it a pump?

All I know is that Tether will one day be crippled to the crypto world market. Somehow it doesn't seem safe.

i don't think so because prices don't rely on Tether. the only thing that it did was to make certain actions in the market easier and it also helped exchanges have a fiat-like market.
if anything happens to Tether, the market will go on like before. but in short term we may only see a lot of FUD that can cause panic sells. nothing more.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:03:24 AM

Just now noticed from Binance, Bitcoin already cross 7K USDT. I think big whale are playing. But on others exchange it's still $6300+. It's play time if you have btc on binance. I don't think this is bull run. Perhaps it's temp run on binance. Still down on others exchange. So be careful if you want to play.

Edit: Apologize to use $ sign. Really it is USDT. How ever it's look also effecting on USD price. Seems USD price also increasing.

I'm surprised to read this news again saw it a while on social media, then in speculation and now here honestly I thought it was a prank as preev prices were much lower. On closer inspection it seems they're deceiving users by using the usd sign when it's in fact USDT, this is malpractice and I hope people do not fall for this. They're using tether value wherein one bitcoins is 7300 tether and hence the valuation difference, I don't think this is legal, I believe they'll be reported.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:14:18 AM

Just another Pump, so that people think that Bull rum has come and start buying. As soon as the target is achieved by these pump group, there will be a dump. Stay away from Binance now and HODL If there is a Bull run all markets will gradually show a price rise.

It is better to wait and watch patiently.
You might be right. this does not mean that the bull run has started. so be careful do not be easily provoked to make a large
purchase. keep calm, when there are signs of that price going back up you can use it. but remain careful this condition like suddenly rise is prone to manipulation
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:28:55 AM

Let the cue ball remain relatively large in volume, it can always claim to its fair 30-35% who argues. The balance of the market, in June 2017, was perfect - the cue ball was 37%, strong competitors in the face of Riples and Ether, all in good shape.

In principle, I am always more concerned with the prospects for a multiple growth of an asset than its current volume of capitalization. The main thing here is not to go to extremes and not to collect alluvial Shitkinoi placers with a penny capitalization that may simply disappear tomorrow.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:40:01 AM

yes you are right in binance exchange it cross 7,000 USDT I'm so surprised, try to check in coinmarketcap looks like bitcoin is trying to reach $7,000.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:41:11 AM

Just now noticed from Binance, Bitcoin already cross 7K USDT. I think big whale are playing. But on others exchange it's still $6300+. It's play time if you have btc on binance. I don't think this is bull run. Perhaps it's temp run on binance. Still down on others exchange. So be careful if you want to play.

Edit: Apologize to use $ sign. Really it is USDT. How ever it's look also effecting on USD price. Seems USD price also increasing.

The moment im typing this post,bitcoin sitting on $6,600 a growth of $400 just today,and if this will continue for sure its not impossible to reach $7000 or even higher if does,though i dont think we have already reached the bottom so the bull might take place since bear stays on us for almost a year now,and talking about binance,i never had tried to buy some coins there but looking forward to try in future
jaymmagne

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:46:01 AM

This shows that the value of bitcoin is not gonna go down under $5000 lower right now.. It has a good resistance in the price right now.. It's a good sign already.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:56:57 AM

Exchanges often have different prices and you can sometimes take advantage of the arbitrage opportunities.  You have to be quick though because the prices will even out very fast.  I've been reading a lot of articles about tether and how it may collapse since it doesn't have enough USD to back up the printed tether.  This could be a case of people panic exchanging their tether for bitcoin so they don't get left with worthless bags.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:14:08 PM

This news already shaked the crypto world and popping out in every crypto related news websites. Unfortunately, this will be a clear manipulation which might also be a red alert to the government and SEC. Worst case scenario is that they might use this as a reference that will give cryptocurrency a hard time to be properly regulated. For me, they should regulate crypto exchanges first and set a limit to each trader. This could avoid or minimize price manipulation in Bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:45:49 PM

Exchanges often have different prices and you can sometimes take advantage of the arbitrage opportunities.  You have to be quick though because the prices will even out very fast.  I've been reading a lot of articles about tether and how it may collapse since it doesn't have enough USD to back up the printed tether.  This could be a case of people panic exchanging their tether for bitcoin so they don't get left with worthless bags.
well, I guess the opportunity has disappeared now. well, the price increase that happened really made many holders panic. arbitage is a thing that is done a lot. I believe the potential of bitcoin will be higher compared to now.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:25:14 PM

That is nice and hope the pump flow to other exchanges. I think bitcoin is going to resume it end of the year bullish trend very soon and that is why the whales and big market players are investing. I see that the total market capitalization has also increase today in a very significant level.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:33:48 PM

There was a lot of tether going to waste by people cashing it out for cheaper than what it should be worth because of a FUD someone created and got around however the truth is bitcoin price was not affected by that but mainly affected by the person who has bought about $15k worth of bitcoin. That was a lot of money to be bought at once and we have seen what happens when someone sells huge amounts of money all at once, same happens to the other direction when someone buys a lot of it as well. Considering all of these combined with people worrying about tether and moving away from it by buying bitcoin with it to get out, it makes sense bitcoin had a "pump".

It is called a "pump" because it is not a real increase in price but a short term spike, that is what pumps are, short term spikes, if the price is not high right now because it wasn't an "increase it price" it was a "pump" which caused the price to go up and go down.
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:54:49 PM

Never believe anything that comes with USDT pump and that is one of the reasons why USDT should be audited as fast as possible. Across board for USD, we are still inside the triangle, and we can see with the crazy ass move with USDT, we are still back inside the triangle.

There is always that something shady every now and then when it comes to USDT and I really do not know how they are still being used up till now and possibly this whole USDT thing could end up being the next big bullshit that would rub the crypto sphere after MtGox.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:24:58 PM

There is always that something shady every now and then when it comes to USDT and I really do not know how they are still being used up till now and possibly this whole USDT thing could end up being the next big bullshit that would rub the crypto sphere after MtGox.

The bear market has immensely increased the demand for USDT with how it is the only safe haven asset on exchanges like Binance. The majority of the traders value their holdings according to their USD value, and will do everything they can to protect it, which means that USDT is the only option to go with. In other words, the utility of USDT is there, regardless of them being actually backed by fiat or not.

We all have our rightful doubts about USDT. I'm quite certain that Bitfinex used non backed tokens to pay off its post "hack" debt, but we can't prove that it isn't backed, so they will continue to ride people's benefit of the doubt, possibly for many more years to come.

We can only hope that more exchangs will end up becoming fiat entry/exit points like Bitstamp, Kraken, Coinbase, etc. With enough time, USDT dominance will significantly decline.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: