Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:08:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is ICO king, Do you agree?  (Read 18773 times)
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:49:48 PM

If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than other than Ethereum.

With your opinion, not argue, so really is. Platform Ethereum is much better to ICO, it is very comfortable and with a great community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Predator25

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:54:15 PM

If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than other than Ethereum.

I actually agreeing with that. Having a very good platform is one of their asset to gain more investors and making their volume and price rising up as they continue aligning with their roadmap and as of now as ive seen some pictures that they will make the price multiplied by 1000. That is very good to know especially eth holders.
humantraffic

Activity: 616
Merit: 42

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:56:43 PM

At the moment, Yes. This project is constantly evolving. But all the same, the competitors are also not sleeping, and developing.  Let's see how many projects are going to come out on the platform NEO.
futuristishe

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:56:52 PM

Totally agree with this one! After all, Bitcoin is the founder of cryptocurrency. Always will be. And Ethereum in all ICO is an investment currency.  Ethereum was and will be the founder of ICO
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:24:23 PM

Totally agree with this one! After all, Bitcoin is the founder of cryptocurrency. Always will be. And Ethereum in all ICO is an investment currency.  Ethereum was and will be the founder of ICO
No matter how the events evolve in the cryptocurrency market, I still trust the video and only stick to this coin for earnings and for further investments. In any case, the results Speak only about the right actions.
Hillore

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:27:27 PM

Ethereum is the most applicable coin for the ICO's. But not the fact that the primacy in this category will not change.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:34:48 PM

That was indeed right, because most of the new coin project in this field of business they choose to use erc20 platform to create a utility token to promote their project campaign here even the cost was too expensive compare into other platform like Nem, Stellar and Waves and Neo.
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:18:39 PM

Of course, ETH was the most popular coin with which it was invested in ICO projects, but this fact ultimately influenced the fact that the price of ETH dropped significantly at the moment because the demand for ICO projects is absent, respectively, for Ethereum too.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
chenhaonan

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:46:01 AM

No one will say anything like this. This has become the basis of the facts. However, the success of Ethereum relies on the rise of ICO. The failure of Ethereum is also due to the abuse of ICO. Countless scammers rely on ICO to get rich overnight, so this is not permanent. Now Ethereum has depreciated sharply.

thunderbolt88
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:50:45 AM

Yes, agree with your statwmeent, a big fan of ethereum since first enter in crypto community. So many alts pumping out now others also a potential alts but still remain in ethereum as this is the pioneering alts of all alts around here in crypto community..
annaannacica77

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:03:54 AM

I believe so.  A lot of platforms use their standard because of its flexibility.  I wonder if there will be anyone who would dare to take its place.
Dilireba

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 08:16:09 AM

I agree, even though Ethereum price now is very low and may people disappoint of it, Ethereum is still the king of ICO, more than 90% of new projects use Ethereum platform to launch their tokens.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:23:24 AM

Of course, ETH was the most popular coin with which it was invested in ICO projects, but this fact ultimately influenced the fact that the price of ETH dropped significantly at the moment because the demand for ICO projects is absent, respectively, for Ethereum too.
well, i agree with that, and no doubt. when ETH prices declined, I heard that this was caused due to the massive ETH sales from ICO owners. so, because of that ETH became the king of ICO.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:37:52 AM

Ethereum, today, is the leading platform on which the ICO is held. But what will happen to the ICO? Now they are unprofitable for their investors and it makes no sense to invest in projects. If nothing changes in the coming months, the ICO market will die.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 08:43:46 AM

I have participated in ICOS of both Stella, NEO and Ethereum. I can categorically say that ethereum blockchain is still the best of the group. Ethereum is apparently easier to use for smart contracts, easier to store, easier to verify and check and it is no surprise ethereum based projects have out performed all the other blockchain in terms of technology and performance in the market. 

jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:52:37 AM

Ethereum, today, is the leading platform on which the ICO is held. But what will happen to the ICO? Now they are unprofitable for their investors and it makes no sense to invest in projects. If nothing changes in the coming months, the ICO market will die.
its haven't correlation between ethereum platform with ico prospect.investors suddenly become silly when they sell their coins from ICO stages below the ico price.as we knoe ethereum platform now used by much new ico and we could not forget it , ethereum demand rise alot because of this.so your opinion maybe wrong for me.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:56:02 AM

ETH is the most used crypto currency and it is the most trusted altcoin on the crypto market. Every ICO is using Ethereum for contributions and every investor is holding Ethereum for ICOs payments. Furthermore, a lot of projects are using Ethereums blockchain.
TVTVI

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:47:09 PM

I am totally agree with you that Ethereum is the most popular platform for ICO today. But I think that in the nearest future projects like EOS, NEO and Stellar could be competitive with it. And maybe some of these projects will become more popular than Ethereum.
ETH has great influence in this market and the potential for technology development is high. I think we will see new developments in the future if demand for investment in ETH increases and ICO projects become better. It will probably take a long time but I believe it will happen soon
Totally agree. In June 2019, Ethereum will have an upgrade of Ethereum 2.x. All fans of this currency are eagerly awaiting positive changes from this currency. I personally trust ETH because it has a large number of developers
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:10:48 PM

Ethereum is among the top useful platform in terms of ICO project campaign, no doubt about that. Even there are other platform that can be use by the other project in crypto it still Ethereum is leading to them all even the price of price fee is much more expensive than the other blockchain  platform. Therefore, yes I agreed on this.
Ebenezer559

Activity: 401

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 04:56:57 PM

I do not agree with that Bitcoin is the first and remain the king so do not compare ethereum with bitcoin for now. let's us see who will take lead in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: