Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:11:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is ICO king, Do you agree?  (Read 18773 times)
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:40:21 PM

Perhaps in the future he will become king , but for now he is in the shadow of bitcoin , because even bitcoin puts pressure on him, in case of its fall.

This topic is discussing ETH is the king of the ICO, Not the king of Crypto, so you were thinking wrongly and read this topic thoroughly. However, ETH will never defeat the BTC to become the king of crypto

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unEducated

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:41:04 PM

I think this idea is right because almost all of the ICO now is base on the ethereum value of invesment. But calling king of ICO is such a exaggerated for me you can call it us the bases of all ICO investment. Now some of ICO i notice is depend on the ETH value in the market some of ICO was pause because of the low value of ETH now.
mhdrcchal

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:44:38 PM

Yes, totally agree sir.
Because many tokens use Ethereum platform.
And I think Ethereum best Altcoins  Grin

▐ █ ▌          R E P U B L I A          ▐ █ ▌
Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology
P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd[/center
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:46:52 PM

For now there is no doubt about that fact, the ethereum platform is the most used platform for hosting ICOs. There is no serious competitor but I am looking forward to a keen competition in the near future. The system is now evolving and better options may be discovered soon as studies on the blockchain are being carried out.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
qumeijia

Activity: 166

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:04:30 PM

It is probably yes, because it is as the first ICO in cyrpto currency. It was created and built after Satoshi created Bitcoin. And Ethereum proves the existence that it is becoming popular because technically it is better than Bitcoin. It doesn't only save assets and transactions but it can save varieties of data.
And think it is proper to call Ethereum as the king ICOs. 
amanarora_1

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:14:50 PM

Totally agree with you! Bitcoin is the king of crypto world, but Ethereum is the king of ICO. As we all know mostly projects are running on Ethereum platform, only few projects i see which has platform like eos, stellar etc. Even i prefer Ethereum over all altcoins, i'm holding to much ethereum also.
$9million

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:31:43 PM

Definitely the truth. Ethereum is the king of ICO while bitcoin remains the king of cryptocurrency. Moreover, most programs run on ethereum except few ones which do not.
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:45:45 PM

If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than other than Ethereum.

yes I agree with you, because as we know from all the existing blockchain, only Ethereum is the most widely used for ICOs and it make Ethereum become the king of ICO, and I'm sure that no one can replace Ethereum at anytime because Ethereum will be the king of ICO forever.

Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:11:04 PM

It is, the fact that ethereum network exists is the reason that there are so many icos coming out since they made it so easy for people to make their own coin, it is the king of the icos but that also means that it is the reason that there are so many scam icos existing in the market right now. Other platforms host icos but ethereum has the biggest platform
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:36:47 PM

Yes, this is true because 90% of ICO projects collects their investors fund through Ethereum's  smartcontract . Ethereum because of this  is having a field day in the cryptocurrency market. It makes it possible for all investors to invest with Ethereum compare to other blockchains that also has smart contracts. It can not be less the reason why Ethereum is occupying the second spot after Bitcoin in the coinmarketcap ratings and also the market volume is equally higher than the rest like NEO, LTC  and STELLAR .
It is precisely that characteristic that has made ethereum so susceptible to market changes, ethereum has been one of the coins that have lost the most money in the bear market and that is because it is dependent on the icos creating demand for the coin and now that there is no interest by investors to invest in icos we are seeing ethereum lose a great deal of its demand.
Hadarula

Activity: 252

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:39:07 PM

If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than other than Ethereum.

ethereum ks cool but i can hardly call it a king as there are a lot of otge coins that are not worse and even better in a way

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:43:34 PM

ethereum ks cool but i can hardly call it a king as there are a lot of otge coins that are not worse and even better in a way
in any case, the branch is a black cardinal in the cryptocurrency market and only visually asexually heads the rating of the cryptocurrency market. I hope that the ethereum will take certain steps and take a leading position in the near future.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 07:52:15 PM

I see couple of projects that can concurrent with ethereum in near future. Those projects are EOS of course, Zilliqa that will start mainnet very soon  and one more I guess is GoChain.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
electron-coin

Activity: 521

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:59:09 PM

Ethereum was created for more than just working as an e-currency. Ethereum computer network can run computer programs and perform computational work; features better known as Dapps. It attracted a huge community of programmers, where everyone contributes to the improvement of the software.
The main value of Ethereum is not in its "cryptocurrency" properties. This platform allows you to create decentralized projects on the blockchain. In this case, the platform is open, so that everyone can get access to it.
Other platforms set goals to become better and more reliable than Ethereum, but so far they have failed. And over time, the Ethereum platform is also evolving and improving, so it also keeps pace with the times.
Therefore, it is fair to say that Ethereum is the king of the ICO.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 08:15:53 PM

Sure. I think you're right ethereum will be the king of ico anytime anyday even though it stop offering more erc-20 which surely gonna happen on a long run, believe me no project will never did what ethereum has done in the crypto world although things are worst for eth at the moment.

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:06:58 PM

Sure. I think you're right ethereum will be the king of ico anytime anyday even though it stop offering more erc-20 which surely gonna happen on a long run, believe me no project will never did what ethereum has done in the crypto world although things are worst for eth at the moment.
We can say ethereum is the king of Ico since most project runs through eth platform. I agree that at this moment eth is not good in terms of value. However, we already view that many scam Ico spreading these days so hopefully this should be lessen in the future.
Anzal RK

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:09:54 PM

yes that is right, Ethereum is king of ICO.
we can look for now, almost new token and project is used erc20 or ethereum blockchain, thats why Ethereum is a first popular coin in cryptocurrency.
thats why i love Ethereum and Ethereum i think it is possible to die.
Herp-a-derp

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:25:14 PM

I am completely dissatisfied with Ethereum right now, I think that it can increase in price, but the reason for this is not clear to me. I hope that 2019 will be more profitable. And Ethereum together with Bitcoin will finally go up in price!
dio1715

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:32:11 PM

If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than other than Ethereum.

Yes you are right. Ethereum is indeed the number one platform for ICO, but this blockchain has a number of others functions. This is a platform for running decentralized applications. These are smart contracts. And in this he is also king Cool There are no real competitors yet.
novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:34:24 PM

I am completely dissatisfied with Ethereum right now, I think that it can increase in price, but the reason for this is not clear to me. I hope that 2019 will be more profitable. And Ethereum together with Bitcoin will finally go up in price!
ETH falls as it is today, the reason is that the ICO dumped all the ETH they had raised funds in the previous time. And it's hard for ETH to come back up. Currently there are many altcoin have the opportunity to overcome ETH so in the future I am not surprised that BTC increase but the ETH price does not increase

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: