Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:58:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is ICO king, Do you agree?  (Read 18773 times)
Valentina Ambassador

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

REPUBLIA PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:46:47 PM

Hello all. Yes, I am totally agree with this statement that Ethereum is king of ICO. You know we have no full understanding what here is going on. I think Ethereum it's right token for ICO's because of it smart contract functions.

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 07:54:10 PM

Yes, Bitcoin is the king of Cryptocurrency while Ethereum is the king of ICO but time will tell if Ethereum will retain its position for long. As the industry continues to grow, I think a new system of crowdfunding will be for security token and Ethereum platform will not be able to provide such services
I was recently told that many users of cryptocurrency are starting to merge ethereum, and therefore its price and capitalization has decreased significantly. Nevertheless, I have a single argument in response, because the fact is that the negative trends in the cryptocurrency market show a decline.
Well, there's no tangible evidence to proof if the Ethereum merging news was real or fake because alot is happening in the crypto community and business lately.
Soundy, you're with what you said but Ethereum will still retain it ICOs king because the team already what the problem is and the only problem they have right now is the proper timing.

Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:05:00 PM

for now i agree, but we can't ignore another platform rival like EOS, Komodo, Achain, Stellar and other where they are coming with advanced technology and more features for replace Ethereum

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
maometano

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:35:45 PM

Hello all. Yes, I am totally agree with this statement that Ethereum is king of ICO. You know we have no full understanding what here is going on. I think Ethereum it's right token for ICO's because of it smart contract functions.
I fully agree with that statement, because ETH coins do have quality Tokens and good systems for the future. I think ETH is still very strong for the ICO project with ERC tokens that have high selling prices. I just want the best to move forward and there is no purpose to drop other coins.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:46:05 PM

Right now, ethereum is still maintaining that position, except that the price has plummeted. When i checked the coinmarketcap some minute ago, i discovered that eth is gradually being revived, but i do not know if it is just FOMO. I am just thinking and looking at what would become of ethereum before the year ends. No coin has yet been able to build the DAPP that can compete favourably with ethereum when it comes to smart contract which helps in the listing of ICOs.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:54:01 PM

ICO king yes. But can this all change? Can projects go on other platforms to protect their investors? Let's say to the EOS this separation will reduce the influence of fraudsters on one coin.
Of course, this cannot be ruled out, because today many people already say that the ETH project has its drawbacks, but compared to other projects, ETH looks great. In particular today, so I still support ETH.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:11:18 PM

I believe that the king should be independent, in our case, bitcoin directly affects the "king". Perhaps ethereum is the king of the ICO, but it is definitely not the king of the market. In the current situation, it is obvious that the "king" pulls everyone to the bottom.
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:18:45 PM

Yes ethereum is ICO king ,only that ICOs are plain useless preying on peoples investment only,they only tend to launch there projects if market is good ,to me I will rather invest in projects with no ICOs, erc20 is plaguing with scammers and 90% of them are just worthless

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:40:38 PM

If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than other than Ethereum.

and absolutely yes, for now ethereum is the king of ICO producer,
there will be no other blockchain project can replacing ethereum as the main ICO hosting buddy

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 03:48:01 PM

yes, I agree that ethereum is the king of ico, but all that is not a good thing. see how ico makes ethereum like today. if such a situation continues it is not impossible ethereum will be abandoned by loyal investors. in my opinion ethereum doesn't need to be king of ico. the development team should have started using other platforms to balance ekhereum ecosystems.
durudara

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:57:22 PM

If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than other than Ethereum.

it's true if you say that Ethereum is the king of ICO because many ICO projects use the platfom Ethereum. therefore when the price of Ethereum falls makes the price of ICO coins bathed more worthless.
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:14:23 PM

yes, I agree that ethereum is the king of ico, but all that is not a good thing. see how ico makes ethereum like today. if such a situation continues it is not impossible ethereum will be abandoned by loyal investors. in my opinion ethereum doesn't need to be king of ico. the development team should have started using other platforms to balance ekhereum ecosystems.
now the development team really has to start thinking about the fate of the project itself because Ethereum is currently dying. they have to start thinking about their competitors who are starting to develop, if they don't want their position to be shifted by other coins. Maybe even Ethereum will disappear from the crypto market if this continues.
mdenys

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:19:34 PM

Yes,I agree with you that etherium is a king of Icos ,it is a great coin and Vitalik Buterin is a cryptogenius, we must be very thankful to him for creating this coin.I love etherium and I am buying it on every dump.
seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:24:27 PM

most payments ico use eth and collaborate with eth to be used as a relationship. this proves that ethereum has an important position in ico and ethereum is king in ico

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Rafie35

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:27:52 PM

No I am not agree. Altcoin is Ico king not Ethereum. Ethereum is good for Ico but not king.
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:04:02 PM

I think the point is not that ETH is the king of ICO, but that he is one of the most popular and simple blockchain tools.
Jack_Sin

Activity: 548

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:11:00 PM

Ethereum is the king of ICO, I agree and agree with you, but to become the king of cryprocurrency is very far away even Ethereum must defeat the XRP who is now in second place replacing the previous Ethereum position
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:18:49 PM

Agreed! Ethereum has better flexibility and accessibility making it one of the most widely use cryptocurrencies. Secondly, the Ethereum blockchain is one of the simplest blockchains where even an average coder or developer can deploy their projects, providing access to easy creation of smart contracts for erc20 tokens which is the commonest tokenisation architecture. These are all vital features that make the Ethereum network most used for Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs).
dio1715

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:38:02 PM

In the near future, Binance launches own blockchain. This platform will provide an opportunity to conduct ICO. It is possible that many projects will want to do this. It is difficult to predict events, but Binance has a very high prestige now.
nangiarushali
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 05:52:16 PM

Yes , i agree. Ethereum is an excellently performing cryptocurrency. It had also gained a good popularity amongst the users. Therefore most of the ICO projects are being based on Ethereum.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: