Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:42:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain games. Whaaat?  (Read 517 times)
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:39:34 PM

I myself have not started playing yet, but I know people who have switched to games and I will tell you, they are happy about it, they earn a good deal of money and games give them pleasure. Now there are a lot of topics about games and I think many will want to play games and make money on it. This is fun, exciting and brings money.
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:40:27 PM

Blockchain games still have little attention among gamers, because when talking about games, I think until now, it's been finished on Playstasion. if Blockchain is in charge of that, it's not a bad thing, but is it ready to compete with those who have good experience in the field of gamers
btc_love (OP)

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:45:30 AM

I myself have not started playing yet, but I know people who have switched to games and I will tell you, they are happy about it, they earn a good deal of money and games give them pleasure. Now there are a lot of topics about games and I think many will want to play games and make money on it. This is fun, exciting and brings money.

I like the idea of blockchain games because you can play and earn. It's not just boring investment and serious trading. With blockchain games you can earn playing. Thus I stress less
btc_love (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:10:02 AM

Yeah. It is much more interesting that just investment
Vivita

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:52:25 PM

I’ve never played but I’m thinking about to start. I believe this is future of crypto investment.
btc_love (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:27:47 PM

I’ve never played but I’m thinking about to start. I believe this is future of crypto investment.

Yeah, crypto games can be another opportunity to invest. I hope they will be making better and more interesting games.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:15:46 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2018, 07:57:24 PM by Ucy

I am not very much a game person.  The last time I played was 2015 on my laptop - Zuma.
Games on Blockchain sounds interesting though. I see lots of pretty active ones on Ethereum & EOS and wonder how the developers monetize/sustain them.

I would likely play blockchain based Virtual games (with good graphics) if I find one. I think collecting coins(Bitcoins) on the way, placing bet on competitions and selling stuff on virtual roadside could be one of the best areas to make money on Virtual games.
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 08:58:19 PM

I've heard that there are some game projects that are developed on the blockchain. But now I know that there is no game that become fully operational.
usawa0

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:04:43 PM

This can attract a new audience to cryptocurrency. Blockchain is multifaceted.
btc_love (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:46:08 AM

No, I haven't played any blockchain games although I have heard about it. It will be great to see a list of these games in a thread as it is gaining popularity.

you are right, may be I should create such thread!
btc_love (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:04:20 PM

No, I haven't played any blockchain games although I have heard about it. It will be great to see a list of these games in a thread as it is gaining popularity.

you are right, may be I should create such thread!

For everyone who wants to find blockchain games I've created collection on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games
Vivita

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:29:32 AM

Thank you for the list. I’ve found a couple of good games!
btc_love (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:48:26 AM

Thank you for the list. I’ve found a couple of good games!

you are welcome  Cheesy
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:03:44 PM

All blockchain games are instances of DApps, or decentralized apps (though not all dapps are games!). As decentralized gaming apps, blockchain games are open source, decentralized and distributed.

Many blockchain games feature NFTs or some in-game ERC-20 currency – sometimes both. All blockchain games include at some point payments with the cryptocurrency that is native to their host blockchain, the most popular being ETH.

Most blockchain games iterate over certain schemes. You might have heard of the most popular ones: apps for collecting and breeding characters, apps that add battles and item crafting to the collectibles scheme, idle games in which you sit back and watch your character progress through levels, and good old-fashioned gambling games. Explore this FAQ to learn more about how blockchain games work. And explore the rest of the website to learn about the games themselves!

Have you ever played blockchain games? What do you think about them?

UPD

For everyone who wants to find blockchain games I've created collection on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

Never played them since I am not much of a gamer but I have always thought that they were going to be pretty good and just the fact that blockchain games would mean that people would have to do purchases with cryptos is what got me behind them. Thanks for providing the compiled list of games, I will make sure to check them out.
fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:22:35 PM

Now this direction is one of the most popular, I mean that over the past six months have begun to conduct more and more ICO, which are related to the blockchain for games. It's too much hype, but I don't see anything really worth it yet.
btc_love (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:47:17 AM

All blockchain games are instances of DApps, or decentralized apps (though not all dapps are games!). As decentralized gaming apps, blockchain games are open source, decentralized and distributed.

Many blockchain games feature NFTs or some in-game ERC-20 currency – sometimes both. All blockchain games include at some point payments with the cryptocurrency that is native to their host blockchain, the most popular being ETH.

Most blockchain games iterate over certain schemes. You might have heard of the most popular ones: apps for collecting and breeding characters, apps that add battles and item crafting to the collectibles scheme, idle games in which you sit back and watch your character progress through levels, and good old-fashioned gambling games. Explore this FAQ to learn more about how blockchain games work. And explore the rest of the website to learn about the games themselves!

UPD

Never played them since I am not much of a gamer but I have always thought that they were going to be pretty good and just the fact that blockchain games would mean that people would have to do purchases with cryptos is what got me behind them. Thanks for providing the compiled list of games, I will make sure to check them out.

glad it's useful for you!
btc_love (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:24:57 PM

Now this direction is one of the most popular, I mean that over the past six months have begun to conduct more and more ICO, which are related to the blockchain for games. It's too much hype, but I don't see anything really worth it yet.

I would disagree. There is not so much hype around blockchain games. I believe people know nothing about it
masterfu678

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

www.becent.com

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:40:26 AM

UPD #1

UPD #2
Ehere is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96

I think it's pretty cool. Now everything goes to a new level and blockchain helps a lot in this.  I think that the creation and implementation of such games will be one of the big steps to ensure that we pay with cryptocurrency

btc_love (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:26:07 PM

UPD #1

UPD #2
Ehere is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96

I think it's pretty cool. Now everything goes to a new level and blockchain helps a lot in this.  I think that the creation and implementation of such games will be one of the big steps to ensure that we pay with cryptocurrency

I like your optimism!
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:43:21 AM

UPD #1

UPD #2

I think that games on the blockchain is quite good and I would love to play such a game. It seems to me that it will be as safe as possible and in such a game there will be no fear to invest financially. Money sure no one will steal

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: