Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ico  (Read 160 times)
SecureX1 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:06:07 PM

Does anybody want to help me with an ico i have a excellent idea in the security industry  Grin  Grin
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:21:56 PM

Does anybody want to help me with an ico i have a excellent idea in the security industry  Grin  Grin
Now I am doing the bounty signing event for the RIPAEX project. This ICO project is still in the crowdfunding stage, you can pay attention to this project.
https://ripaex.io/
team87

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:27:23 PM

It looks like you're new here, but I'm sure you have more experience about ICO. What do you want to convey in this forum? I am sure not only about ICO, but there are many other things. Thanks.
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:39:35 PM

If you want investor interest to invest in your idea you have to clearly specify the terms and conditions and the return of investment along with the risk factors. No one is going to believe any claims you make here without proof because we have really seen enough scams online.
What will you provide to your investors? Why should we believe you?
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:43:54 PM

Everyone has ideas.

You should explain your idea in more details and provide more information on the type of person you are looking for as a partner.
It would also be a good idea to list what you bring to the table.

Good luck finding partners

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
SecureX1 (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:48:07 PM

My idea for the token is called SecureX, basically  getting rid of old blurry security camers replaced with new HD Cameras & using them on the blockchain to make surveillance much more cheaper & efficient, security cameras are so blurry nowadays because of the cost too run them if we can somehow mix that with a Token it can disrupt the 5 bill dollar security industry !!!! Somebody lets get it started !
AccidentalTuber

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:26:23 PM

You need to be more clear about this. Also if you are looking for any investors you need to put the terms and conditions also otherwise no one is going to believe you. There already are a lot of scams out there and nobody wants to fall for it anymore.
BusyShows

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:26:54 PM

I would be nice if the idea is broadly presented. If the presented idea is viable, it will attract investors and more suggestions can be provided.
Mr.Boring007

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:55:43 PM

What kind of help are you referring to? This forum can help you with your doubts or problems but for that the topic is advised to be more specific and detailed.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:01:00 PM

Guys, why are you looking for a new project? Now there are already 2000 thousand tokens / coins and the amount is rapidly increasing. iso projects copy each other's white paper and collect money. I think you need to stop giving your money to new projects and better look at those projects that have already raised money and are doing their own project.
Bergqvist

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:40:31 AM

If you're gonna work with ICO, that's an excellent choice if yours, and as for help, any experienced person in this area would gladly help. But you have to be careful about the scammers.
dadisde
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:41:59 AM

Just look in the internet. There are a bunch of different services, that are helping to hold an ICO. If I am not mistaking, there was an ICO, that wanted to reduce the prices of holding it. Check the web and you will find, everything you need.
SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:46:36 AM

Seem that you want to run a new blockchain project and you're building your team, looking for partner. I suggest you visit Project Development and Marketplace. You will get best people in multi industries there, code, design, marketing, etc.

SidneyFoley

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:47:45 AM

You should explain your idea in more details. I think you should clearly specify the terms and conditions about your ideas, otherwise no one will believe your words.
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:51:39 AM

I am sure that in order to achieve your goals, you just need to provide a little more information about yourself and your project. Be sure that people here help, if you can earn a little trust.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:52:20 AM

Seem that you want to run a new blockchain project and you're building your team, looking for partner. I suggest you visit Project Development and Marketplace. You will get best people in multi industries there, code, design, marketing, etc.

By how OP sounds these section in the forum is what he should check. You have to have a solid project which solves problems if not you'd only fail, there are different projects already in the market today. My suggestion is to find which project is closely related to your idea and contact the team because by that you can collaborate and will not have to do an ICO.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Rufuspetersko

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:01:07 AM

Can you be more specific about your idea? You need to express and share your idea or it is unlikely that you will find any investor. Crypto market is a tricky place and anything unknown has a possibility of being a SCAM and therfore they are avoided or ignored.
NoeSanchez

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:59:17 PM

If you are looking for a partner to invest, you have to share some details about your idea. Many have fallen for these type of scams. If they knew more about you and your idea, you may find potential investors.
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 05:07:01 PM

I recently participated and concluded the first phase of Mobu bounty, they are equally something good when it comes to security, you may consider searching up on them and looking into their whitepaper

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: