Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:38:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think abot ico new projects?  (Read 2135 times)
TpoJIb

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:20:36 AM

All, of course, they will not show good results, but there are also really good projects, although there are only a few of them.

67semih

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 11:52:15 AM

I think most of them wont be in the market in a few years. There are a lot of useless project and they just want to make some money from people. So you should be very carefull.
cutecute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:59:42 AM

Dears,
Alot of new ico projects every day.
Do you think all will make thier way to success.
And what elrments needed for aproject to succeed.

What do I think about new ICO projects? well I think that, many of it is a scam. We cannot clearly say but we should be aware on the clues that will determine if it is a scam. On the other hand, new ICO projects are good, they introduce new technology to the people. And also, these technology will surely help us to be more productive and it makes the world a better place to live in.
ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:01:01 PM

Most of the best occasions are now gone, and many of the new projects are really cloning the existing ones. However, it is not a bad idea to be on the hunt for those who have managed to put together a good team.

temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:17:40 PM

The idea behind a project is the first thing that will determine if the project will sell or not.

There are definitely so many ICOs and i discovered that some were unable to reach their softcap, let alone reaching hardcap.
The crypto space is wide enough to allow so many of them to come and present their idea.
Other distinguishing factors that will determine the success of the ICOs are their usecases and team.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:25:36 PM

there are many ICOs today and many already succeeds but there are also that failed. there are many ideas needs so there will always be new ICOs coming in.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:26:12 PM

No.

Many of them are scams and doesn't really focus with what's on their whitepaper and road map so that's impossible that all of them are going to be successful. Some already showed success by just reaching their soft/hard cap but that's not the only indication on why a project is going to be successful.
To be more some of new ico just hast their theory and do not have any product to offer. What they doing just to gather money and then make the product that not yet can be made success or failed. I like ICOs that have alrady product to offer or project that solve something that we really need but almost of the project i see they seem to failed to delivered what they promise to investors and lead the project to the death or abandoned.
That's what most of the ICOs are doing.

They really don't have any real product but they are managing to collect millions of money without any proof that their project is going to be successful. Its not only a way to determine if the project is going to be success through their money collected but on how its going to implement its proposal.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:49:11 PM

New project doesn't excite me that much right now, maybe because the market is saturated with so many icos that I feel like this but most of the idea isn't new anymore and they don't show any effort to look better than their competitor. I think icos right now have to release the demo first so people will invest in them because right now there's too much ico that fail to deliver their promises.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 05:51:36 PM

We are expecting the same thing, there will be a good ICO project then we will join that and we can get some profit from the project. But, we know that there are so many scam projects nowadays so we have to be very careful in choosing the project. Don't forget to find all of the project's information before joining.
deevan

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:25:10 AM

Everyone is now jumping in launching their own ICO without offering a working product, they just imagine that they will do that in future but not have clear idea how to proceed in proper time & not having the proper plan. Also not have enough professionals in their team to work on the projects instead they hire freelancers to do it. Due to this most project will eventually fail & will vanish from the market & the name of their ICO will just be mentioned under dead coins catalogue.
Geir

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:46:24 AM

Nowadays almost all ICOs do not bring profit to their investors. If you consider the latter, I have participated in Metadium and it also did not bring me anything, which I am very sorry. I don't plan to participate in ICOs anymore, at least until the next pump.

TOP Network   Enable real-world business with Blockchain 4.0 technology  |
–––––––   Whitepaper   |   Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Linkedln   |   Telegram   |   Medium  –––––––
|   No Transaction Fee   |   300K TPS   |   50 Million Active Users   |
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:21:36 PM

sometimes I think about where ico investors are almost every day, what is all the absolute from this forum or do they get investors from each region and country. Because if we take the average then 90% ico gets a soft cap limit  Grin Grin

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:10:24 PM

I see a constant growth in quality!  Those who care about project learn and take into account the experience of successful ico.  I am glad that the flow of new ideas does not dry out.
These days, I have actually been seeing less ICO popping up with a lot of them being of great quality I must say. It seems investors are beginning to get wiser knowing how to differentiate a scam from a real project, and that is really frustrating the scammers from being able to have much negative impact on the market anymore.

Possibly, this is something we will get to see become a thing of the past eventually, as we get to even see regulations coming into play. We still have some though that has still been able to raise some funds and drop their shit coins on the market, so at the end, it seems some few people are still gullible and naive as investors.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:20:00 PM

There are hundreds of ICO projects these days few are good and most of them are scammers, most of the project are unplanned properly and everyone is jumping and creating new projects everyday. The market has become garbage and unstable. Let's wait and see how it works in future.

jajorforce

Activity: 399

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 02:36:48 PM

Dears,

Statistical reality shows that up to 81% ico as scam and there are many ways you can choose a good ico
1 good project will usually choose good bounty manager ( btcltcdinger, laura , vv...vv.. )
if the project has Soft Cap
ico have good DEV
check traffic them website .
good luck bro
Kristina3456

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:56:49 PM

Of course, not everyone will succeed. It should be remembered that although there are many projects, 80% of them are either scammers or simply will not be able to collect investments. For success you need a good idea and product, and of course a good advertising of this project
Nggedebus

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:09:46 PM

ICO for a new project can be used to make some investment, especially if we wish to get more profit in a short period of time.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:11:18 PM

Dears,

Many of them are good but most of them are scam and just an "idea" but they don't really make it.
So we have to careful of choosing it
fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:15:47 PM

every day many new ico projects emerge with different vision and missions, but not all of them will succeed, with many new projects appearing, making ico developers increasingly try to prove that the ico project is the best in front of investors, but on the side others are many ico projects that deceive investors, my advice this year if you want to invest in an ico project please research more about (team, roadmap and white paper), I say this to you so you won't be disappointed someday
Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:18:35 PM

A lot of projects are scammers, but if you choose wisely, you can find really worthy projects that will have the product needed by the crypto community. I will say this, communicate more with project managers and there will be fewer mistakes
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: