Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:58:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This year is a total opposite of last year  (Read 643 times)
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:12:23 PM

It's opposite than last year but I still think Bitcoin is a great investment,the price dropping is because some party try to win the hashwar and causing the price plunging, for the future I still think investing Bitcoin going to make a huge profit, think of buying Bitcoin in discount price and aim for long term

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:10:44 PM

While some of us are aware that BItcoin suddenly took a huge dip from a stable $6400 to a shocking $5400 dip late this week. A total opposite of what had transpired last year of fourth quarter where bitcoin skyrocketted its value to almost $18000. Many are left wondering what is happening to bitcoin or will it be the end for the coinn what do you think about the current situation?
True this year is a opposite of last year but I think we don't need to be disappointed because maybe the price is the right price for now unlike last year that so high its look like bubble that when its pop it will gone. But I believe that this the right time to buy more in the market and we see again a great price.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:12:26 PM

Like we all know, the crypto currency market is totally unpredictable. You will never know what is going to happen to the price. Even though it may sometimes follow the same pattern from previous years, but there are also chances that they will deviate themselves from the pattern. So, what ever you invest, make sure you are prepared for anything that is about to hit you hard.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:35:01 PM

I think the present price decline of the bitcoin will not lead to an end for the top cryptocurrency. This is a price cycle that every cryptocurrency can't avoid including those so called price manipulations by the whales. Many investors think that the present price of the bitcoin is still pricey and decided to wait for further price
drops  before buying again so last year's bullrun will not happen again this year it reach its bottom.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:39:38 AM

It's opposite than last year but I still think Bitcoin is a great investment,the price dropping is because some party try to win the hashwar and causing the price plunging, for the future I still think investing Bitcoin going to make a huge profit, think of buying Bitcoin in discount price and aim for long term
It may seem weird but bitcoin is an even greater investment now than what it was one year ago, one year ago the price of bitcoin was close to 20000 at that point bitcoin was a terrible investment because we had been experiencing a bubble for a whole year but now that we have been experimenting a crash for a year as well the price of bitcoin is many times more attractive than what it was back then.
b3j0

Activity: 714
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:51:14 AM

Last year the people's purchasing power was too high, so this year the people's purchasing power was reduced. and people's purchasing power has continued to decline until now. besides there are a lot of ico scams now.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: