Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:09:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PI COIN][PI][NEW DEV TEAM][π][SHA-256] 3.141592 COINS - [FUTURES MARKET]  (Read 14407 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
f88steyrr

Activity: 54
Merit: 2

Half hearted efforts produces Half hearted results

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 01:43:01 PM

where do you see the value of PI?

what do you mean?

You said the value dropped a lot... where do you find that info?? This coin isn't on an exchange is it?

https://www.atomic-trade.com/Trade

ahh right.

yep, that's right.   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=517425.new#new

Too bad the devs were only in it for the money and not what it could bring to the crypto community. I had such high hopes for this coin to be more valuable than 42 coin but i guess i was wrong. Sad thing about it is devs not even defending their position with all this dump chatter.

Please Pi coin devs if your reading this, please do more marketing for this coin and don't let it all go to waste, unless your already happy with a few thousand dollars that you already earned with the pump and dump.
Please be more transparent with the activities regarding the development of this coin if there is any.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
futurescoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:23:38 PM

what do you mean?

You said the value dropped a lot... where do you find that info?? This coin isn't on an exchange is it?

ahh right.

Too bad the devs were only in it for the money and not what it could bring to the crypto community. I had such high hopes for this coin to be more valuable than 42 coin but i guess i was wrong. Sad thing about it is devs not even defending their position with all this dump chatter.

Please Pi coin devs if your reading this, please do more marketing for this coin and don't let it all go to waste, unless your already happy with a few thousand dollars that you already earned with the pump and dump.
Please be more transparent with the activities regarding the development of this coin if there is any.
Please stop with the nonsense about a dev p&d, its rubbish!
P&D’s only hurt coins and we are committed to its long-term success.
We have not traded any PI, we only give it away to supporters.
We still have 0.05 PI left to giveaway/bounty.
Please watch our forums for the next giveaway!

MARKETING
Our giveaways are a form of marketing and some people just enter the giveaways for the free coin and then sell it the first chance they get. That happens with every coin and every giveaway. That is probably what we are seeing in the trading right now.

Giveaways also get other crypto fans interested in PI coin.
We are not engaged in any p&d, nor would we ever do something that unethical. We still have around 0.05 PI of the premine to giveaway/bounty.
We are committed to PI and are not worried about the slump in trading price. We are in it for the long term.

EXCHANGES
We are in talks with MAJOR exchanges only. We have passed on requests from some of the very low volume sites that look suspicious. They are not safe for our supporters.

We have been exchanging emails with Cryptsy support and they are keeping a close eye on our progress. We are also in the voting section of CryptoRush.in. Please send some BTC to that address to speed the listing up. It seems the only way to get on cryptorush these days is to buy your way on! We had a commitment from CoinEx but then email communication suddenly stopped last week. We now know why…they were hacked. So it's probably good we were not on that exchange.

Mintpal told us they would put us up for voting a few weeks back but we are not sure if the voting is for our PI coin or the other scrypt version?

SUPPORTERS
We thank all our supporters! You can help by spreading positive news on PI.
Also, let’s get PI on CryptoRush.in. If you can spare some BTC to vote we will send some PI your way as a bounty for helping. Just PM us before you send BTC to CryptoRush so we know it was from you.

Our Team will always respond on the forums, it may just take a day or two. We work long hours at a semiconductor firm and we can’t be online until the evenings.

f88steyrr

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:25:39 AM

what do you mean?

ahh right.

Please stop with the nonsense about a dev p&d, its rubbish!
P&D’s only hurt coins and we are committed to its long-term success.
We have not traded any PI, we only give it away to supporters.
We still have 0.05 PI left to giveaway/bounty.
Please watch our forums for the next giveaway!

MARKETING
Our giveaways are a form of marketing and some people just enter the giveaways for the free coin and then sell it the first chance they get. That happens with every coin and every giveaway. That is probably what we are seeing in the trading right now.

Giveaways also get other crypto fans interested in PI coin.
We are not engaged in any p&d, nor would we ever do something that unethical. We still have around 0.05 PI of the premine to giveaway/bounty.
We are committed to PI and are not worried about the slump in trading price. We are in it for the long term.

EXCHANGES
We are in talks with MAJOR exchanges only. We have passed on requests from some of the very low volume sites that look suspicious. They are not safe for our supporters.

We have been exchanging emails with Cryptsy support and they are keeping a close eye on our progress. We are also in the voting section of CryptoRush.in. Please send some BTC to that address to speed the listing up. It seems the only way to get on cryptorush these days is to buy your way on! We had a commitment from CoinEx but then email communication suddenly stopped last week. We now know why…they were hacked. So it's probably good we were not on that exchange.

Mintpal told us they would put us up for voting a few weeks back but we are not sure if the voting is for our PI coin or the other scrypt version?

SUPPORTERS
We thank all our supporters! You can help by spreading positive news on PI.
Also, let’s get PI on CryptoRush.in. If you can spare some BTC to vote we will send some PI your way as a bounty for helping. Just PM us before you send BTC to CryptoRush so we know it was from you.

Our Team will always respond on the forums, it may just take a day or two. We work long hours at a semiconductor firm and we can’t be online until the evenings.

Great to hear. Will keep a close eye on this crypto.
I sincerely hope that this will be the most important crypto of 2014.
Will resume mining when more exchanges are added in, good luck on all your efforts and i hope it all pays out soon.

cheers

futurescoin (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:22:19 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2014, 05:09:06 PM by futurescoin

PI coin giveaway!

To claim your FREE PI coin visit our giveaway thread: https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/8700-picoin-pi-giveaway-2-now-open/

Huge Rewards!
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 04:35:12 PM

Earn some PI mining at the Hasher pool:

http://pi.hasher.ca

PPLNS
Mobile Friendly
VARDIFF Support
Worker/Block/Payout Notifications

Happy Hashing!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
f88steyrr

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 01:57:42 AM

PPLNS
Mobile Friendly
VARDIFF Support

Happy Hashing!

Thats cute.

Thanks but not for now. As from my estimates one would only be wasting electricity mining this coin as there is still not much interest in the coin and what good would a rare coin do if people don't mine it and you have no one to trade it with. Only  listed in one exchange where there is little to no volume of pi transactions per day and again no one to trade it with regardless of the coin value. Devs lack the marketing skills to effectively do a brand campaign for the coin even if the coin has potential for growth. Doing coin give away promos at cryptocoin talk is actually not enough to bring more interest for this coin and i hope the devs realize that. Potential of this coin has been wasted due to devs lack of planning before re-launching it again this month, what a waste. From what i'm seeing on the (2) pools there are only between 3-6 people mining the coin at the most and mostly not online at the exchange to trade coins with so it will not matter how much rare pi coin i mine if i can't unload it won't do me any good and would only be wasting electricity and mining time. This coin has been in the cryptorush.in que in 8th to 9th place for weeks now so calculating based on the order of coins being added in that site daily it would take approx 18 days for this coin to be added that is if it doesn't slide down again and get over taken by another coin which already happened  a couple of times already. Good luck on your pool.

loszhor

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:08:40 AM

I made a post about it on cryptocointalk https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/3419-picoin-pi-information/?p=77539

But I think the problem with the wallets not syncing is that the wallet doesn't like the text file PI.conf. It wasn't until I replaced it with a file that windows specifically read as a "CONF" file did it start to sync. I have a  download link to a fresh "PI.conf" in the link above.

16wQCVFXYuSp4AYsBqV9Uqa2dd1V4YXvJ5
crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 06:47:15 PM

We've migrated this coin to our new servers (Updated stratum URL: http://stratum.pi.hasher.ca with the same port). Now with DDoS protection and faster all around!

PPLNS
Mobile Friendly
VARDIFF Support
DDoS Protection

Happy Hashing!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
qltang24

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:01:09 AM

PI COIN can be a bit bigger deal? Small platform will only hurt PI COIN.
m4xp0w3r7

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 10:27:14 PM

Still cant sync
futurescoin (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 12:33:18 AM

Still cant sync
try adding these to your conf file.

addnode=192.99.35.133
addnode=185.36.72.65
addnode=195.12.60.154
Jappstam

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:05:54 PM

Same here OUT OF SYNC. Any suggestion.
Thanks.
f88steyrr

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 11:41:48 PM

Thanks.

try this.

server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcport=31416
port=31415
addnode=162.243.90.199
addnode=115.77.142.140
addnode=24.21.133.138
addnode=71.71.221.141
addnode=24.7.226.120
addnode=202.198.62.133
addnode=92.13.226.121
addnode=193.27.209.102
addnode=85.238.96.186
addnode=76.120.106.9
addnode=72.224.4.62
addnode=113.243.62.222
addnode=5.139.63.51
addnode=195.151.222.49

f88steyrr

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 11:56:32 PM

Thanks.

best pool from my opinion is http://pi.hasher.ca

qltang24

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:25:46 AM

The development team has disappeared?
crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 01:06:00 PM

The development team has disappeared?

Yes. The original dev was replaced by some equally incompetent dev.

Albiino

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:26:39 PM

Dev how about news? looks like there is still volume in market  Roll Eyes
xyz456

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 06:48:40 AM

where is the new list?
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:01:01 PM

Dev how about news? looks like there is still volume in market  Roll Eyes

The second generation dev went missing also Smiley

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Elaine ArciagaBBK

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:01:05 PM

If this currency long-term development, then I think it will be a good coin cross
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: