Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:47:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not invest in ICO anymore. Do not Feed scammers  (Read 4980 times)
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:01:50 PM

Not all investments done on ICO are fed to scammers. There are genuine projects in the crypto space. I have invest on good and promising projects and i was able to make my profit. Also not all ICOs that go bad are from scammers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:36:29 AM

In vain you think that investing in ICO is dangerous and you can not earn on it. I am fully confident that the investment can earn but not as much as before. Now it is less profitable than before
warcarft3

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:49:36 AM

Yes, investing in ICO is currently the wrong choice. The cryptocurrency continued to be sluggish, and Ethereum was also devalued. The probability of investing in ICO losses was very high. Mainstream coins should not be purchased.

memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:30:57 AM

Well maybe a lot of ICOs are scam but still there is some worthful I guess. It just can't be that all of the ICOs are scam. And yes, some developers need funds. It's like crowdfunding, but it's crypto crowdfunding. Invest on your own risk.

I believe in you, that not all ICOs are fraudulent, just as likely and can be avoided if you notice more analysis on the project. As for capital, it is only due to some events on the issuer that investors need to spend, so that the two sides work together more correctly Roll Eyes.

Am I spamming? Report me!
KolayZdun

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:19:19 AM

ICO era is gone! Stop feeding serial scammers. Stop funding these cash grab nonexistent projects.
The World Do not need new tokens at all. We got enough shitcoin for next 100 years.

Well if there are a real project (With trustworthy Team) which is really willing to distirbute Their tokens! There are Many ways Without Doing ICO!

ICOs should just get funded from VCs and do an airdrop to community.

Most ico can be done open source on github for free.. the greed in creating all of these project is stifling growth. A lot of innovation come from free open source project from passionate developers.

Im 3 years in this field and strictly advice you do not invest in any ico at all.

What Do you think guys ?

On the contrary, I am sure that investing in ICO is the best and almost the only way to earn money. It seems to me that if you choose the right project then you can get a huge plus

dcomomal
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:47:15 PM

I agree with you on some points. We definitely need to be more selective with the currently ongoing ICOs, and try to avoid investing in some scam projects. But the ICO era is not gone, we are still in downtrend and as soon as the market recovers, it will look much better.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:48:23 PM

Right now there are too many scammers. and we should be careful when choosing ico, which is indeed of high quality. I do recommend not investing in Iico because there are too many scams in it
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:36:29 AM

ICO era is gone! Stop feeding serial scammers. Stop funding these cash grab nonexistent projects.
The World Do not need new tokens at all. We got enough shitcoin for next 100 years.

Well if there are a real project (With trustworthy Team) which is really willing to distirbute Their tokens! There are Many ways Without Doing ICO!

Most ico can be done open source on github for free.. the greed in creating all of these project is stifling growth. A lot of innovation come from free open source project from passionate developers.

Im 3 years in this field and strictly advice you do not invest in any ico at all.

What Do you think guys ?

I see no point in such posts. Sometimes it may almost impossible to define scammer before the scam had finally reached the final destination. In such terms, it may be difficult.
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:41:00 AM

Though, this seems to be a very great advise but as a matter of fact is still kind bias in the sense that you generalized in saying investing every ICO is like feeding the scam, no worries. The only thing I observed is, seems you had fell into victim by investing in some scam projects and got scammed. I disagree up to an extent, the only thing needed is checking properly where to invest money.
Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:41:26 AM

You are right. Last year, the cryptocurrency market was popular with ICO, but this year it was different. Too many scams make the market very bad.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
TamaraKul

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:10:35 AM

What Do you think guys ?

We live in age of free people, so if somebody want to make this kind of donation, it is their choise. People need to learn on own mistakes, because they are not ready to learn on the other's mistakes.
cubicdissection

Activity: 231

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 11:20:04 AM

basically scammers are available anywhere and also in fake ICO projects but there is some real ICO projects which need fund for development their project investment in real ICO projects will be give you great profit
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:20:26 AM

You don't right. There are projects that have developed (already) products but they need funds to speed up marketing.

Their are a lot of projects coming up and can be a source of income because of the profit that can be built on it. Do not stop investing in different ICO because it is really helpful in the real life. Those scammers are just nothing the only thing they are useful is to make everyone to be strong.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:21:53 AM

I think you really have a point. During their ICO period, you would realize that they respond quickly to investors and hunters in their telegram groups and always feed the community with updates but after the ICO, you hardly hear anything from them..Most of them are just scammers.
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:37:51 AM

At the moment, it’s really not the best time to invest in ICO projects, but I don’t agree that we don’t need any new projects, as this industry is developing at a fast pace and among a large number of scammers, there are projects that have a good idea and a good, working product that needs support.
bootlace

Activity: 364

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:42:09 PM

I have not invested in ICO for quite some time and I see no reason to change this decision. Around are a lot of scam, no working products

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
MrVuuu

Activity: 445
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:50:21 PM

Of course, in the current situation it is very difficult to find a good ISO. A lot of scam projects, most projects can not raise enough funds and closed. But this does not mean that the ISO market is over. It’s just hard times for the whole crypto market. I am sure that everything will work out in the future, and we will see worthy projects.
MSTuTeJIb

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:23:35 PM

What Do you think guys ?
This is a stupid statement not to invest in ICO. Not all projects are scams, so do not generalize please. How many times have I invested in 2018 and have never come across scams
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:56:06 PM

What Do you think guys ?
This is a stupid statement not to invest in ICO. Not all projects are scams, so do not generalize please. How many times have I invested in 2018 and have never come across scams

His gaze is short and can not be a smart investor in this market. Maybe he always chooses high bonus projects, for me projects with 100% bonus on investments of $ 100 or more are risky.
mihtju

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:40:16 PM

The era of ICO is not over, but most likely that such a stir as before, will not be, at least not in the next six months or a year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: