Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:34:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VECO [YESPOWER 1.0] [CPU's ONLY]  (Read 30547 times)
veco-coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:17:51 PM

Hello everyone,

There were a couple of issues faced by all Yiimp based pools on our algorithm which occupied a lot of resources over the past few days as we sought the optimal solution and go forward strategy. We were, and still are, 100% committed to ensure we have the best and most robust foundation/platform as Veco continues its journey to become a leading cryptocurrency in the industry. In addition to resolving any issues as soon as possible, there has been a lot of development occurring in the background which will be announced in due course.

As we approach block 10081, Masternodes on our network will begin to get paid so we are going to provide immense support to the community in installing Masternodes (we have already built an easy to follow script, but we will be available to help all members of the community at any time).

Our journey has only just begun and we have a really great community that continues to grow everyday. We will always be here, everyday, to support them and drive value for Veco.

Veco Team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tamara163
Legendary

Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:49:22 PM

my question is if the thread on the buy/sell ? and MN setting guide. can I use a domain name if I have a dynamic ip?
veco-coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:40:44 AM

my question is if the thread on the buy/sell ? and MN setting guide. can I use a domain name if I have a dynamic ip?

The process for listing on an exchange is progressing, we are looking into offering OTC trading in the interim.

We have a MN setup script which is already on our Github here: https://github.com/VecoOfficial/masternode-script-veco

Unfortunately you need to have a static IP address (otherwise the Masternode will disconnect and need to be setup again periodically) and you cannot use a domain name.

wallet for mac osx?

The Mac wallet is available here: https://github.com/VecoOfficial/Veco/releases

I guess this project is already abandoned, the user who made main post have like last activity "Last Active: October 17, 2018, 01:17:00 PM", in plus, main pool isn't reachable.

The main pool is fully up and running and we are in the process of crunching the numbers to compensate the miners in our community who were on the official pool. We are working around the clock to build a solid platform, please join us on Discord to see (https://discord.gg/Z7j9mz6)
Syndrome

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:52:41 AM

Hello everyone,

There were a couple of issues faced by all Yiimp based pools on our algorithm which occupied a lot of resources over the past few days as we sought the optimal solution and go forward strategy. We were, and still are, 100% committed to ensure we have the best and most robust foundation/platform as Veco continues its journey to become a leading cryptocurrency in the industry. In addition to resolving any issues as soon as possible, there has been a lot of development occurring in the background which will be announced in due course.

As we approach block 10081, Masternodes on our network will begin to get paid so we are going to provide immense support to the community in installing Masternodes (we have already built an easy to follow script, but we will be available to help all members of the community at any time).

Our journey has only just begun and we have a really great community that continues to grow everyday. We will always be here, everyday, to support them and drive value for Veco.

Veco Team

This is very good news, all will be better because without newbies who enter the project, success will not get. They are the main driver of the market now. If I understood everything correctly, will the algorithm continue to remain the same?
veco-coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:15:36 AM

Hello everyone,

Veco Team

This is very good news, all will be better because without newbies who enter the project, success will not get. They are the main driver of the market now. If I understood everything correctly, will the algorithm continue to remain the same?

We agree that new entrants are important, but also believe that the current community and early-adopters are just as important so we remain committed to everyone without any prejudice. Yes the algorithm will remain the same.
GetItForReal

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:41:00 AM

res for pool
willy35

Activity: 163
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:12:16 PM

Following this project since day one, team is very responsive. I want this project to go far, and there is no need to rush on exchange.
Gigabello

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:29:15 AM

The process for listing on an exchange is progressing, we are looking into offering OTC trading in the interim.

We have a MN setup script which is already on our Github here: https://github.com/VecoOfficial/masternode-script-veco

After first phase of masternode sell, will be possible to create a masternode for free (except VPS cost) if have 1000 coin?
veco-coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:19:51 PM

Following this project since day one, team is very responsive. I want this project to go far, and there is no need to rush on exchange.

Thank you for joining as an early-adopter and your understanding. We have witnessed various projects that were very promising but subsequently failed due to listing on a wrong exchange which led to the project collapsing. The team are considering all decisions very carefully to become a leading project in the cryptocurrency industry so we believe patience is key to drive long-term value.

We have a MN setup script which is already on our Github here: https://github.com/VecoOfficial/masternode-script-vecoThaj

After first phase of masternode sell, will be possible to create a masternode for free (except VPS cost) if have 1000 coin?

Yes you can create a Masternode as soon as you have 1000 VECO coins.
manvitha

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:33:49 AM

I would love to translate to Filipino language if it is open. If it is open please reserve it to me. Thank you and good luck! More power to VECO!
jg1000

Activity: 166

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:52:30 PM

https://miningjgpool.ovh

Server location in Germany 1GBPS:
All payments are made every hour with a 0.35% fee

STRATUM SERVER:
Code:
-a yescryptR32 -o stratum+tcp://miningjgpool.ovh:6343 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=VECO

Social Discord:
https://discordapp.com/invite/RqDBM7P
manhky

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:47:19 AM

UPDATE: SMART EXCHANGE WELCOME VECO

Smart.exchange: https://smarts.exchange/user-5bb17e484bf09.html

Smart Exchange start exchanging and voting VECO, please singup and vote VECO.

Trade fee very low: 0.001%-0.025%

The event is happening on
Disco: https://discord.gg/5Equje

INFORMATION EXCHANGE:
Company: TL INVESTMENT CREATIVE NEW ZEALAND LIMITED
NZBN: 9429046619075 | Address: Standen Street, Karori, Wellington 6012, New Zealand

Note: Move coin from Main to Trader by Transfer

https://imgur.com/a/WE8T5I2
tamara163
Legendary

Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:41:39 PM

is there any resource where the coin is presented for joint master nodes?
Innova-Exchange

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:38:48 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2018, 12:54:12 PM by Innova-Exchange

Update: VECO COIN IS NOW LISTED ON INNOVA EXCHANGE

Innova-exchange (VECO): https://innova.exchange/trading/vecobtc

We are pleased to welcome VECO COIN to our Exchange, Go sign up and start trading on our exchange platform!

Discord: https://discord.gg/TxXvGZN
nhathongkehoc

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:48:34 PM

Personally, I don't like CPU-mineable coins, because I can not mine them with my GPU-rigs.
Anyway, I will keep watching the topic, and wait till the day the coin listed on exchanges to buy it.

Innova exchange is a really strange one, which shown the link by Brand new account.
I will stay away of this one.
magonrus

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:25:09 PM

Personally, I don't like CPU-mineable coins, because I can not mine them with my GPU-rigs.
You can mine Yescrypt* coins with ccminer-KlausT-8.21-mod-r**
r17 is the last revision - https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21AHk1hss4HZtCU60&id=C7ABE390AB1575E7%21825&cid=C7ABE390AB1575E7
netto7

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:33:10 PM

this coin is good to mine?

why first page all say it scam?
veco-coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:36:14 PM

I would love to translate to Filipino language if it is open. If it is open please reserve it to me. Thank you and good luck! More power to VECO!

Hello, please feel free to create a translation, welcome to the community Smiley

is there any resource where the coin is presented for joint master nodes?

We are currently negotiating and working with a Masternode hosting and Masternode sharing provider. The team believes that we will be in a position to announce the official partnership within one week.

Anyway, I will keep watching the topic, and wait till the day the coin listed on exchanges to buy it.

Innova exchange is a really strange one, which shown the link by Brand new account.
I will stay away of this one.

Thank you for the potential support and feedback regarding the exchange. We can confirm that our first exchange will be Crex24. The development team are (and have been) working on source code updates to release the new and latest version with a number of improvements before we list on the exchange. It is necessary we push these updates now to avoid additional costs and charges once we are listed on the exchange, as these funds can otherwise be used to fund other project development initiatives.

Given what we plan to achieve we think Veco is an amazing coin to mine, but obviously we are slightly bias. Whilst we can't speak for other people's opinions, we can assure you this is not a scam. We are here for our community everyday and will continue to be here forever to drive value, we are not going anywhere.
netto7

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:03:56 AM

ok , and do you want thailand translation?
timisis

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:25:56 PM

Given what we plan to achieve we think Veco is an amazing coin to mine, but obviously we are slightly bias. Whilst we can't speak for other people's opinions, we can assure you this is not a scam. We are here for our community everyday and will continue to be here forever to drive value, we are not going anywhere.

Ahhum, I can assure you it is as close to scam as it gets. Anonymous newbie "team", no development since wallet release like all "yes" coins, and even not properly forked at GitHub, so that we cannot all see what you copy and pasted. Sure, if you are not american or western european, this is one the easiest ways to make a few thousand dollars with some copy and paste. I may even do it myself soon, with an anonymous newbie account of course. Is it allowed to say "go fuck yourselves you and your team" here?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: