Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:17:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VECO [YESPOWER 1.0] [CPU's ONLY]  (Read 30547 times)
kaszebe1

Activity: 397
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 11:03:14 AM

For me this is big red light.

Premined, MN and copying code and deleting copyrights .. that is too much...
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
isgtss

Activity: 308
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 07:25:23 PM

It is very sad when they do that.

cranepay- True crypto for free peoples
https://cranepay.io
Fast | Safely | Anonymous | Without ICO | Without premine
supervitek

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:28:04 AM

I think it will be really wise not to support something like this. Author copy/pasted another coin, deleted Copyright information, premined it, created MN to sell his premined coins...
YaYMiner

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 05:11:38 AM

I think it will be really wise not to support something like this. Author copy/pasted another coin, deleted Copyright information, premined it, created MN to sell his premined coins...

It's very sad as i had faith in this coin when it first came out, following bitcointalk, discord, etc. Then i seen all this break out, i had a masternode but switched over to a newer POS+MN coin. I was missing masternode payments with Veco sometimes getting only one payment in 36 hours. That's not enough for me to make some coin and to support my VPS even at only $5 a month.

With this new coin, i'm currently staking with a very low amount over only $15 and within a day i already got three POS payments. I'm going to switch to a masternode once i make enough with my POS payments, but might even stay at POS.

I'm not bashing the Veco devs here as i wish them all the best but a lot of people probably already lost faith in this coin.
trossminingpool

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:21:44 PM

http://cpumining.zapto.org/

Now offering VECO, COM, Yenten, Elicoin, Noir, Bellcoin and Cryply !
Dedicated ports!
Low Diff stratum!
Stable Pool

Code:
cpuminer-sse2.exe -a yespower -o stratum+tcp://cpumining.zapto.org:6344 -u VECO WALLET -p c=VECO -t 4 (diff 0.1) 

Other pool coins!
Code:
cpuminer-sse2.exe -a yescryptR32 -o stratum+tcp://cpumining.zapto.org:6346 -u Soyuzcoin wallet -p c=COM -t 4 (diff 0.1)
Code:
cpuminer-sse2.exe -a yescryptR16 -o stratum+tcp://cpumining.zapto.org:6337 -u YENTEN WALLET -p c=YTN -t 4 (diff 0.5)
Code:
cpuminer-sse2.exe -a yescryptR16 -o stratum+tcp://cpumining.zapto.org:6334 -u ELICOIN WALLET -p c=ELI -t 4 (diff 0.1) 
Code:
cpuminer-sse2.exe -a lyra2z330 -o stratum+tcp://cpumining.zapto.org:5634 -u NOIR WALLET -p c=NOR -t 4 (diff 0.005) 
Code:
cpuminer-sse2.exe -a yespower -o stratum+tcp://cpumining.zapto.org:6241 -u BELLCOIN WALLET -p c=BELL -t4  (diff 0.1) 
Code:
cpuminer-sse2.exe -a yespower -o stratum+tcp://cpumining.zapto.org:6345 -u CRYPLY WALLET -p c=CRP  -t4 (diff 0.1) 

DISCORD
https://discord.gg/AtPzmxC
POOL
Fitness76

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:18:03 PM

I know I'm newer to this coin, but started mining it for fun and doing a shared masternode.

Would be nice to hear from veco-coin about what has been said here over the few days. I'm hopping it all is just a misunderstanding, but in the crypto world that is not often the case. So some dev reaction would be great!

Have a good day everyone

kaszebe1

Activity: 397
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:33:51 AM

I know I'm newer to this coin, but started mining it for fun and doing a shared masternode.

Would be nice to hear from veco-coin about what has been said here over the few days. I'm hopping it all is just a misunderstanding, but in the crypto world that is not often the case. So some dev reaction would be great!

Have a good day everyone

Most cryptos are total shit except few ... Veco isn't it that few... So answer yourself is it worth mining it...
Flub

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:24:39 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2019, 09:38:54 PM by Flub

See below
veco-coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:24:56 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2019, 01:05:38 AM by veco-coin

Hello Community

During the last week we were asked about copyrights.
At the beginning, we wanted to point out that Cryply has nothing to do with creating a YesPower source code, which can be found at https://www.openwall.com/yespower/.

In preparation for the hard-fork, we were focused on working with the YesPower1.0 (Cryply uses YesPower0.9), the yespower.c file that is referred to is a file that in simple words, calls a second subroutine with no additional computation.

The reason we have added Cryply's copyright to yespower.c, is the line of code that corresponds to timestamp of a given block:
Code:
uint32_t time = le32dec (& input [68]);

If you build a new cryptocurrency directly based on YesPower, there is no need to post Cryply's copyright and the above line of code may be omitted. In our case, after thoroughly studying, we take into account that we should add Cryply's copyright and also leave the copyrights of the YesPower authors as we did the first time, but also remembering that Cryply's copyright would not be needed when creating new cryptocurrency directly based on the YesPower1.0.

We would also like to add that Veco is a fork from Dash Coin with YesPower1.0 algorightm. Many people doubt the power of the masternodes but we believe they are at the early stage of development and might become a very powerful economic tool in our future. We are currently working to implement Veco Evolution wich will be done in two stages. Also we are preparing to use masternodes for our future products like DEX or DAPPs...

In addition we would also like to say that the majority of our (the community) pre-mined coins (500,000) are fully transparent for the project development, also the majority of developers coins will be locked for the next 2 years. To be fully announced very soon.
aiKel

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:57:42 AM

Hello Community

At the beginning, we wanted to point out that Cryply has nothing to do with creating a YesPower source code, which can be found at https://www.openwall.com/yespower/.

In preparation for the hard-fork, we were focused on working with the YesPower1.0 (Cryply uses YesPower0.9), the yespower.c file that is referred to is a file that in simple words, calls a second subroutine with no additional computation.

The reason we have added Cryply's copyright to yespower.c, is the line of code that corresponds to timestamp of a given block:
Code:

If you build a new cryptocurrency directly based on YesPower, there is no need to post Cryply's copyright and the above line of code may be omitted. In our case, after thoroughly studying, we take into account that we should add Cryply's copyright and also leave the copyrights of the YesPower authors as we did the first time, but also remembering that Cryply's copyright would not be needed when creating new cryptocurrency directly based on the YesPower1.0.

We would also like to add that Veco is a fork from Dash Coin with YesPower1.0 algorightm. Many people doubt the power of the masternodes but we believe they are at the early stage of development and might become a very powerful economic tool in our future. We are currently working to implement Veco Evolution wich will be done in two stages. Also we are preparing to use masternodes for our future products like DEX or DAPPs...

In addition we would also like to say that the majority of our (the community) pre-mined coins (500,000) are fully transparent for the project development, also the majority of developers coins will be locked for the next 2 years. To be fully announced very soon.

Premined developers coins announced on the Discord channel, jump right there to see all the updates Smiley   Cheers guys
ric9493968

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:12:17 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2019, 03:34:03 PM by ric9493968

Hello Community

Code:

Premined developers coins announced on the Discord channel, jump right there to see all the updates Smiley   Cheers guys

Hi guys,

anyone know how to restore the wallet from a backup file? i lost my wallet data but backed up my wallet .dat file. I reinstalled the wallet but i see no way to restore it, unless i rename one of the backups to wallet.dat and see what happens??

thanks guys for any input on this..

-UPDATE - i renamed the new wallet.dat and brought in a backup file and renamed it wallet.dat and i got my coins back.. :-)
cryptopool.builders
Copper Member

Activity: 344

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 05:59:48 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2019, 07:31:22 PM by cryptopool.builders

Come and mine Veco on https://thepool.life

-a yespower -o stratum+tcp://mine.thepool.life:5912 -u WALLET -p c=VECO

• Multiple world-wide stratum servers to give you the best mining experience you can get.
  • 0.05% mining fee on all coins that we offer.
  • Payouts are made automatically every hour for all balances above 0.0125.
  • Multi server configuration running on dedicated hardware.
  • All ports NiceHash compatible.
  • Dedicated support staff.
  • Join our Discord Channel!

We have dropped our mining fee to 0.05% on all coins! Happy mining!
microg

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 07:25:45 AM

VECO POOL

https://nosuchpool.cloud

Code:
 -a yespower -o stratum+tcp://nosuchpool.cloud:6535 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=VECO

fee : 0,3%

No registration required

Payouts: every 1 hour

Dedicated port

NiceHash compatible

Stratum adaptive difficulty (from slow to highend CPUs), start from:  0.005

trossminingpool

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 07:34:53 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2019, 10:53:22 AM by trossminingpool

http://trossmining.zapto.org/
dedicated mining ports
Low Diff stratum!
Payout every 3 hours!
Server in Europe and
North America
Come out give it a try!
Stable pool

Canada stratum
Code:
-a yespower -o stratum+tcp://cdn-trossmining.zapto.org:6344 -u Veco Wallet -p c=VECO  

Germany Stratum
Code:
-a yespower -o stratum+tcp://eur-trossmining.zapto.org:6344 -u Veco Wallet -p c=VECO   

Best miner app
http://pool.rplant.xyz/miners/cpuminer-opt-win.zip

DISCORD
https://discord.gg/AtPzmxC
POOL
R3D5H1RT
Copper Member

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:08:39 PM

Code:
-a yespower -o stratum+tcp://mine.pool.sonox.io:6533 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=VECO

Payouts every 4 hours, 1% fee

HashBro

Activity: 90

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 11:18:04 AM

Veco available on:

Mining-Dutch Pools

https://www.mining-dutch.nl/

Payout:
Proportional in any currency every 15 minutes.

Mining modes:
We offer the following modes that are all completely isolated from each other.
1. Multiport (can be Solo / Party )
2. Normal Pooled + Custom sets
3. Solo + Custom sets
4. Party + Custom sets

Peers list:
addnode=163.172.179.150:26919
addnode=[2a07:5741:0:1081::1]:26919
addnode=91.210.24.61:26919
addnode=51.77.211.57:26919
addnode=51.15.127.13:26919
addnode=159.69.193.30:26919
addnode=95.216.249.218:26919
addnode=51.38.78.17:26919

https://i.imgur.com/BhFfhhh.png
veco-coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 01:15:33 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2019, 01:28:03 PM by veco-coin

Hi everyone,

First of all, we wanted to apologize for the lack of communication in recent months and thank Flub for maintaining communication on the channel. We don't want to fool anyone, but Veco is here to stay. We are currently preparing a new wallet version based on the latest Dash source and we would like to implement yespower1.0.1(probably first), including superblock, governence.

Returning to VecoDEX at the moment we do not have enough funds to provide the required service that we would like. The construction of the new DEX is very complicated and time-consuming for a small team. Current regulations of cryptocurrencies, banks, do not quite support newly developing projects.
However, there are many more interesting possibilities that we are developing and can be used in the future.
PoolBlocks

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 07:51:52 PM

pool.cryptoblocks.site
pool.cryptoblocks.site

- no registration
- 1% Fee
- minimum payout amount 1 VECO

sample bat file
Code:
cpuminer-sse2.exe -a yespower -o stratum+tcp://eu.cryptoblocks.site:4072 -u WALLET_ADDRESS
hashit2passit

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 01:30:59 PM

POS  Wink Cool
didi1966

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 08:33:52 PM

***Veco (VECO) also available at RWInfo.Club***

Feel free to mine Veco (VECO) with our Pool:   pool.rwinfo.club

Payouts every 2h.  

Sample for Miner:   stratum+tcp://pool.rwinfo.club:6533  -u WALLETADDRESS -p c=VECO
Happy Mining

https://discord.gg/Cd9QVer
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: