Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:08:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tax on the crypto currency! What do you think?  (Read 3453 times)
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:28:36 PM

maybe what we think about for the first time is certainly a reduction in our profits in investing, if my thinking is if there is a security tax and our comfort in investment can be guaranteed and the tax is not burdensome of course many investors who agree with the tax
I think if cryptocurrency put tax surely many of us will be sad because the proft we might get in crypto are not whole because we need to pay tax and its depend how much profit we get, the higher the earning we get the higher tax collected. But since crypto is decentralized there is no tax to pay that's why the earning we get are only to us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:28:49 PM

If crypto currency are still on stage of decentralization, it means that tax will not be possible to be happen for every individual holders of crypto.
Even in some other nations like Japan for example they regulated crypto because maybe they may have the exchange which is registered under SEC so that all their bitcoin and altcoin users will use that exchange to convert their holding coins to their own fiat currency. This is for my own comprehension only or for what I understood about it.
cybernetik7

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:56:09 PM

Goverments may amend a tax law which orders implementation of a tax to air that we breath. I think, they'll find a way. People will find a way in order to avoid paying tax for crypto money transactions. For payments, there seems no way to avoid a tax in future. Because gaverments may easily control companies which accept crypto currencies for their goods and services.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:42:35 PM

Goverments may amend a tax law which orders implementation of a tax to air that we breath. I think, they'll find a way. People will find a way in order to avoid paying tax for crypto money transactions. For payments, there seems no way to avoid a tax in future. Because gaverments may easily control companies which accept crypto currencies for their goods and services.
I think people who uses cryptocurrency cannot find a way to avoid paying tax if the government will start to accept cryptocurrency in the future because the government will not let us to earn money for free, that is why they will give us tax.
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:43:19 AM

There are several tax options today, and all of them can be applied to crypto-currencies, depending on how the latter are defined in the state. Most often, the following taxes are introduced:
  • Value Added Tax (VAT). It can be levied by trade operations made with the help of crypto currency as a means of payment, as well as currency exchange. Basically - the exchange of crypto currency for fiat money, but in theory VAT can be levied on the exchange of crypto currency between each other. It operates mainly in those countries where crypto-currencies are recognized as a payment instrument, for example, in Japan. When buying goods and services for cryptocurrensies, VAT will also have to be paid to the residents of the UK, but they can exchange the crypto-currencies for fiat without paying VAT.
  • Tax on goods and services. A kind of analogue of VAT for those countries that have recognized crypto-currencies are not a means of payment, but a commodity. Acts on the same principle as VAT. Only in the case of VAT, the taxpayer is in fact a buyer, and in the case of a tax on goods and services, a supplier of goods and services, in this case a holder of a crypto currency. He has been working in Singapore for several years. At the beginning of this year, a similar system was adopted by Israel with respect to the mining, which was equated with the production of goods.
  • Personal income tax. Personal incomes in crypto-currencies are taxed, for example, the salary paid by the employer in bitcoins. Implemented, for example, in the US.
  • Profits tax. They are subject to any companies that make a profit. Also, they are subject to profits earned as a result of trading on the exchange and the performance of other currency transactions. In the cryptosphere, this system is used specifically to tax the crypto traders and various crypto-currency organizations (from the exchange of crypto-currencies to the pools for mining). Mining may also be subject to profit tax. In the US, for example, take into account the profit from crypto-activity in the tax declaration will have to be traders and miners, and all people who somehow earn on crypto-currencies as a result of speculation. The same tax is levied on all crypto-currency transactions made by legal entities in Australia and Japan.
  • Capital gains tax. They are subject to income of individuals and legal entities obtained as a result of investing in shares, bonds, securities, valuable assets and so on. In the cryptosphere, it starts acting as soon as the crypto-currencies are equated to valuable assets. Not only investors fall in, but all holders are also crypto currency. This system is implemented in the US, where it matters how long the holders of crypto currency keep them and in what quantity. He also works in Australia, Brazil, Canada and in many EU countries - Bulgaria, Finland, Germany, Spain and others.
  • Property tax. For the cryptosphere, it becomes important when the crypto-currencies are recognized as property, a valuable asset that is owned. As soon as such an amendment is made, the holder of the crypto currency is required to notify the tax service of all transactions concluded with this asset. Such an amendment was introduced in the US tax legislation, where the crypto-currencies in this case are presented as a valuable asset, and in Australia, where they are recognized as property.
What do you think about the taxation of cryptocurrencies? Which model fits best?
Too many taxes, the government has really bad policy about bitcoin that will not give them benefit. Actually Australia also make a bad regulations in the past, they apply too high rates of taxation for cryptocurrency and then it make the number of fintech industries decrease then Australia realize it and reduce the taxation rates. Actually government may not only depend on taxation but it should have income from state industries.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:51:38 AM

I think people who uses cryptocurrency cannot find a way to avoid paying tax if the government will start to accept cryptocurrency in the future because the government will not let us to earn money for free, that is why they will give us tax.
well, maybe crypto users won't mind if it makes the crypto price stable, and every ICO is guaranteed to be correct. however, I think the purpose of paying taxes must be comprehensive, so without that I think there will be pros and cons in it.
Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:03:20 AM

I dont realy like bitcoins to be taxable because we are the one who worked hard to earn it and the government doesnt have any right to collect any amunt from us. They already applied stupid taxes on food and drinks included transport so I think that already too much of generosity from us.
tax on cryptocurrency could be good policy for us.its not only about money, but more of that such as certainity , protection and others.investors could be confidence and comfortable with governmen policy.
acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:14:46 AM

it doesn't matter if there is a tax for bitcoin users, but users also have to ensure that bitcoin gets recognition and also the support of financial institutions to be publicly recognized
although it doesn't change the nature of bitcoin which is vulnerable, but at least communities around the world feel safe with this bitcoin
AlphaGoo

Activity: 396
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:19:53 AM

I am against the cryptocurrency tax, which is a free and anonymous coin and should not be taxed. Only some concentrated coins can be taxed, and bitcoin will never be taxed. Bitcoin is a great coin whose anonymity makes it impossible for the government to tax it.

viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:44:26 AM

it doesn't matter if there is a tax for bitcoin users, but users also have to ensure that bitcoin gets recognition and also the support of financial institutions to be publicly recognized
although it doesn't change the nature of bitcoin which is vulnerable, but at least communities around the world feel safe with this bitcoin
yes offcourse crypto community feel comfort with this tax and regulation.goverment will make sure that there is no scamm activity in this market by issuing certain policy.

Wodomi

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:23:55 AM

Imposing tax on cryptocurrency by government is not good enough to me. If you have your cryptocurrency as cryptocurrency without converting it to fiat currency in other to do local business, then I think you should be excused from paying tax. 
Taxes for cryptocurrency can change public perceptions, which have so far been negative where they are not taxable, money laundering, etc. Then the public will judge cryptocurrency to support government programs, because without tax revenue, development will not be possible. After  agreement with the government, cryptocurrency can slowly become a popular digital currency in the long run.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:20:02 AM

yes offcourse crypto community feel comfort with this tax and regulation.goverment will make sure that there is no scamm activity in this market by issuing certain policy.
I don't think it's not there, but it suppresses ICO scam which can harm investors or other parties. indeed there is a positive aspect of taxes, this means that government has clear laws
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:43:30 AM

We will have to pay taxes on cryptocurrency if we want the cryptocurrency to develop and be legalized by the state. However, a significant number of users of cryptocurrency will shy away from paying such a tax, given that it is very difficult to track the movement of cryptocurrency. I treat this normally. The most acceptable option, in my opinion, is the tax on profits from cryptocurrency. The least understandable and absurd for me is the capital gains tax in cryptocurrency, because unlike other objects of taxation, cryptocurrency has a very high volatility and can not only increase but also decrease in its price. If the cryptocurrency grows in price, we pay capital gains tax, and if it decreases? Then it is only our problems, because no one then will return the paid tax to us.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  

Jump to: