Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:29:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways of making money in crypto currency  (Read 1259 times)
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:40:23 AM

Trading crypto currency is believed to be profitable and lucrative business only to those who have the trading skill. Apart from trading and participating in signature campaign is there any other lucrative ways in which one can make money that is less capital intensive in crypto currency?
There are lots of ways to make money with cryptocurrency but not all of them are as effective as you may think, but no matter which one you choose, you’re still going to work pretty hard to earn anything from it. There is XBTFreelancer for those who wants to be freelancers and receive payments through Bitcoin, not only that, there are many other crypto freelance sites (I even heard that Upwork is starting allow payments in Bitcoin, but not sure about that yet).

Then there are other ways you shouldn’t think of going into, cause going for those would be complete waste of your time, those ptc, Faucets… don’t know how crypto games works, but the few I have seen so far weren’t worth it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:48:56 AM

Some people says using bitcoin gambling is one of the fastest way to make money in cryptocurrency but for me it's better to trade than to play high risk in gambling.

Trading is the best way to earn miney with using challenge and hard work or investing in icos bounty or participate in any project  promoting using social medias.

Yes, In trading we might hold the coin if we lose value but whereas in Gambling we cannot recover our lost amount through gambling. I hope both are very risky but when you compared with gambling, trading is always better to hold even though if we lose value.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 06:49:36 AM

If you have skills in web development then these will work for you. I would suggest you to start some services that would be profitable without any loss.
Now Bitcoin is in risk so buying or selling no one can guarantee that would be a best method for making money.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:07:22 AM

At this point I think the most solid way of making money in crypto (for non traders - I mean real deal traders) would be long/medium term investment.
Trading is not easy and bounties have such a high percentage of scams and failures that have become a risk and waste of time... so on my point of view, investing on top coins while they are cheap would be a nice move

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Areding

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:22:05 AM

In order to work with cryptocurrency special education is not necessary, but you will need to learn to understand this market and develop analytical skills.
QuadsPoker
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 42

nothing is impossible

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:17:52 AM

I disagree with Some people telling trading isnt profitable anymore compared to last year. However i make a full time living from trading. My opinion is that you need to adjust your trading strategies depending on the market situation. I am using a strategy that works in a bull market as well as in bear market and is making me daily profits.
Beside that i could recommend to have a look at arbitrage betting or value betting. This are both 2 fun ways to make Some Nice returns.

Personally i do not have Any experience with AirDrop, bounty or signature campaigns. So cant judge for that

Signature for rent. Your signature will be displayed an entire year in one of my threads that is visited 200+ times daily
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:11:04 PM

There are lots of ways you can make money in cryptocurrency without having to invest any money at all. But the problem is that majority of them are not worth wasting your time on. Yup, I said wasting time because at last what you earn is worth the time and work you’ve put into it. You can do freelancing, though I haven’t done it before, so I don’t know how it works. Then there are people who claims to be earning up to $100 in a month from Faucets. I don’t know if that’s true, cause when I did Faucets I wasn’t able to claim that much.

I disagree with Some people telling trading isnt profitable anymore compared to last year. However i make a full time living from trading. My opinion is that you need to adjust your trading strategies depending on the market situation. I am using a strategy that works in a bull market as well as in bear market and is making me daily profits.
Beside that i could recommend to have a look at arbitrage betting or value betting. This are both 2 fun ways to make Some Nice returns.

Personally i do not have Any experience with AirDrop, bounty or signature campaigns. So cant judge for that
Trading is good and it do benefits me, but not all the time. I make better profits during bull run, and not so much in bear and sometimes I even lose. I started airdrops this year, claiming them for free and I always able to gather a good worth of tokens which I later exchanged them for Ethereum. And I also do signature campaign, that’s the major thing I participate in and it has really helped me a lot.
Morpexmorpex

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

bokser

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 04:21:36 PM

Trading crypto currency is believed to be profitable and lucrative business only to those who have the trading skill. Apart from trading and participating in signature campaign is there any other lucrative ways in which one can make money that is less capital intensive in crypto currency?
I think that with bounty programs you can earn a lot of money. if to participate in all and on the crux of the slightly. therefore, act and do not lose)also participate in ico projects that need to be selected with extreme caution at this time

Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:28:52 PM

We have a lot of opportunity here for us to earn crypto or bitcoin. We have also translation bounty, content creator, campaign manager, Escrow,

You tube vlog, and community manager in any social campaign project.
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:32:10 PM

In order to work with cryptocurrency special education is not necessary, but you will need to learn to understand this market and develop analytical skills.

Agree with you mate for this you don’t need any kind of special education or any kind of degree. You should spend your good time in market of crypto currency and try to how it makes money and how it makes you lose your money then avoids selling at panic just focus on earning and invest at red to hold till green and put no attention to the bad news.
massbuldog

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:34:43 AM

Specially the skills that are needed in the market. You have to have knowledge about FOMO, ATH and other terms and the payoffs and the negative returns they can give. Analytical skills are needed of course. Knowledge about the cryptocurrency is very much instrumental in saving you from the losses that normally people face when they do not have skills.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:18:46 AM

In addition to trading and participating in signature campaigns, of course there are still other ways that can benefit you and others, for example by participating in airdrop, sharing referral links, or paid clicks that you can find on the internet. But if you believe in the popularity of cryptocurrencies especially in terms of investment where everyone can invest funds easily, maybe you should make investment your first option because investing in crypto has no rules or limits on the funds we have to invest, no matter how small the funds you have, you can certainly invest in them. So, the right choice to make money easily is just by investing.

[btc]YSG

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:33:19 AM

My preffered way is bounty hunting although it can be frustrating sometimes I meant some campaigns get unnecessarily extended for several month, some will fail to reach softcap rendering all your efforts useless, some others will turn out as scam and even most of the tokens you might not listed on an exchange and even the few that get listed might end up not worthing a penny.

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:04:29 AM

Crypto trading can make significant profits, but to generate these profits depends on your skills and this is a thing that is not easy to do. Some ways to earning crypto profit are worth is trading and investment, unless you have more design capabilities because many people need freelancers to create desaign or bot (script) programs and paying with crypto payments.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:28:15 AM

I think that with bounty programs you can earn a lot of money.

Lots of money ? Lmao   . if bounty can give you lots of money then why you are still here ? Why many old bounty hunters are still here in the forum doing bounties ?  the truth is that 1 out 100 bounty ( ico's ) are only legit and it does not meant that even if you chose that legit 1 , you are now going to get rich  .     

there is still a posibility that their coins wont get indemand because many investors doesnt find it unique and promising     . 

However its not bad to keep on trying on them  .

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:22:41 AM

Some people says using bitcoin gambling is one of the fastest way to make money in cryptocurrency but for me it's better to trade than to play high risk in gambling.

Trading is the best way to earn miney with using challenge and hard work or investing in icos bounty or participate in any project  promoting using social medias.
Yeah I agree to you that gambling can be a tool to double your money quickly. but that is not a method for earning income? the risk of gambling is certainly the reason. trade is the most popular method. but of course needing high skills for trade, do you have it?
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:28:15 AM

Crypto trading can make significant profits, but to generate these profits depends on your skills and this is a thing that is not easy to do. Some ways to earning crypto profit are worth is trading and investment, unless you have more design capabilities because many people need freelancers to create desaign or bot (script) programs and paying with crypto payments.
To be ready to gain profits in the trading world, we need adequate abilities and skills, without skills we will not be easy in trading. but this is all going to be gradual, we must continue to try to trade because then we will get experience so that our skills will continue to grow. never give up when we fail, because failure is a late success. we will all succeed when we always try and are passionate about trading.
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:28:57 PM

To be ready to gain profits in the trading world, we need adequate abilities and skills, without skills we will not be easy in trading. but this is all going to be gradual, we must continue to try to trade because then we will get experience so that our skills will continue to grow. never give up when we fail, because failure is a late success. we will all succeed when we always try and are passionate about trading.
That's not true mate I think gambling id God but it needs skill to have and it need time to learn it properly. Gambling is now being easy but it only need to learn the rules. Trading is good for sure it also need to know the basics so I also think that trading can be better than gambling. Also we can know about the value of investing our money to store for long.
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:48:22 PM

There are many ways for you to make money in cryptocurrency,  trading top coin however  could make you money faster than any other cryptocurrency activities. You are therefore advised to learn how to trade so you could make money off your trading!

Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:57:20 AM

Trading is the best way to earn miney with using challenge and hard work or investing in icos bounty or participate in any project  promoting using social medias.
Trading is common used to make money from cryptocurrencies and OP already know about that but he was seeking other way besides trading because to make money from crypto the way is still limited but if you're suggest to him to gamble use crypto then i think it's clearly wrong that for me gambling is the way how to spend your money but gambling is not good to consider as source money because you cannot became an rich people from gambling
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: