Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:54:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can get information of pump coins?  (Read 1067 times)
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:35:28 PM

Hello Bitcoin talk.
      I am member of thid forum from last one year and i am doing trading too. Most of time i did only long term trading and now i want to learn short time trading. So can you tell me how can i get information about any coin that will be pump in next few hours?
you can find some telegram group they can give pump & dump information about various coin for trading.
But is it they are worth doing? Have you ever wondered that why anyone needs to give valuable info to us for free if they do which is basically not worth to do.Even joining in the paid bump and dump groups are not enough worth to make profits so I never believed in those telegram groups.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:15:21 PM

Hello Bitcoin talk.
      I am member of thid forum from last one year and i am doing trading too. Most of time i did only long term trading and now i want to learn short time trading. So can you tell me how can i get information about any coin that will be pump in next few hours?

Actually there are lot of group channel that are giving an announcement about on which altcoins that are going top pump in, here
try to check this link https://pumpolymp.com/mostPumpedCoins I never try this so far if this is true or not but nothing to loose if you tryand besides its your money not mine Cheesy
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:56:09 PM

Hello Bitcoin talk.
you can find some telegram group they can give pump & dump information about various coin for trading.
For sure there are many because people are increasing number of investors, they are sharing knowledge and making sites but some are not providing proper and basic information what a traders needs to become a good trader, so instead of trusting these groups blindly we should try to search on google as it will give good information, according to me when market is red its dump and when green it will pump time.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Arthurian60

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 04:58:50 PM

Wanting to join pump and dump is the easiest way to loose everything you have in Crypto. If you are not smart enough, they dump on and then you become a bag holder of coins without values.
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:55:43 PM

To know what coin will be pump coming hours, you need to be a member of different pamp groups (in different social networks or telegram). Just beware. The pamp and dump scheme (according to which such groups work) is always directed solely to ensure that the organizers of the group make money on the participants of the group. That is, if you will  earn in these groups is good luck for you. You can never know that this deal will be a win for you.
I would recommend that you master daily trading without participating in such groups.
Good luck!
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 11:51:57 PM

actually you won't get coin information that pumps, it's just manipulation made by certain groups so only those who can buy at the right price or below, while the members only get the price above, even group activities like that are actually illegal and can't justified, making people buy certain coins by iming fast profits, but what they get is loss

Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 537

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:57:11 PM

It won't be easy to trade in short-term not as easy for a long term investor. It would require to research every altcoins if you are asking to what coins should pump first. But for me CMC is quite enough to determine who's rising and who is falling in terms of fluctuation but it's your choice to select your best altcoins to be trade.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:55:34 AM

Obviously you can get the information of coins which is going to bump in the next few hours if someone is saying that info don't trust them because they also don't know maybe they just want to pretend like they know or they want to manipulate the result by saying the same info to lot of investors.
Don't trust the signals from some investors, because it is very possible that they only do speculation to manipulate price or other interests, info for pump prices you can see on the market chart there are much information on that, and circulating news, and other indicators, research that to see when the price will pump..
DedgeDoge

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:57:33 AM

Hello Bitcoin talk.
Lol, that’s a funny question cause if we all know that then we will be heavy rich 😂. There are no ways to know when a coin is getting pumped  and if you buy any coin that gets pumped easily it might end up being a shit coin. The only way I know that people usually pump coins is by joining pump-and-dump groups. Their way of making profit is through pumping the price of small coins and dumping it later.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:47:16 AM

to be able to find out the pump coin information that will occur you may be able to see in some channels in the telegram or you can see from the graph, when the price has fallen very deeply, one day the price will again become expensive and will pump .
To be able to get informations like that you will have to join the group and you also put in money as they will always invest together to pump the price of their target coin. These groups are fond of rendering some coins useless through their pumping and dumping process. That’s one of the reason why I avoid some coins in the market.
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:16:35 AM

Pump used to happen in cryptocurrency trading market but today,  I doubt it very much if this is still applicable to today's cryptocurrency market.  Those day of pump and dump is over,  the market is yarning for the real thing,  real product,  real service!

Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:09:59 AM

whatever the market movement is, it is very unpredictable no one has an idea on how the market will react. Even those people who has the large amount of holdings and try to manipulate the market has no idea with that issue.
Marina17

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:22:53 AM

So can you tell me how can i get information about any coin that will be pump in next few hours?
This information I'm looking for on Twitter, there are often rumors about the pump of a coin. In general, there is a lot of information, it is important to be able to analyse and use it.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:20:12 PM

Obviously you can get the information of coins which is going to bump in the next few hours if someone is saying that info don't trust them because they also don't know maybe they just want to pretend like they know or they want to manipulate the result by saying the same info to lot of investors.
Don't believe such a thing, it's just speculation he has, so that you contribute to the price changes they want. you should do your own analysis like research on the market chart, market conditions, existing news, current trends and many other things. maybe you will find a clue when the pump will occur, but usually the pump will be seen when marketcaps start to expand day by day
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:31:17 PM

In order to understand when a pamp will happen with a particular coin, you must develop yourself. Watch the coins that have recently entered the market and have not yet had a pamp, analyze those coins that have already been .... Read and analyze everything that happens in the world of cryptography.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: