Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:30:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Authpaper Coin – deliver secrets with trust and verify  (Read 14857 times)
Midaktai

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:01:48 AM

We are now sending out over 10,000 free AUPC daily, but there are still many requests. Please be patient and do not send in multiple emails for one request.
I agree with you that for now I hope we can be patient first and we do not send emails just for one request, hopefully what is delivered is that everyone can understand it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:47:20 AM

Though it isn't important how much money will be raised but for curiosity how much money has been raised so far via public sale ? You can also look at other solutions to raise more funds for better development by collaborating with some reputable exchange for token sell. This might be be helpful to get listed quickly and raise more funds easily.
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:54:45 PM

Our airdrop program is still ongoing, join us immediately to get 100 free AUPC!

1) Register and login our online service here (support Google login only): https://authpaper.com/login.php
2) Send an email to contact@authpaper.com by the Google account logged in to our service with title “Withdraw AUPC” and content your ERC-20 wallet address.
3) Wait for up to one week, we will send you the free token.

For anyone dubious about this airdrop method (as to be honest it's not usual) I can confirm I've received AUPC to my ETH wallet Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:41:44 AM

New website is looking awesome with all the necessary information about initial coin offering as well as about project itself. This is what I was waiting for easy information for newcomers those probably will join. Project in itself was very good from the start but marketing kept it on back foot. Is the raised 10% of soft cap is separate amount than private investment ?
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:39:57 AM

I am impressed by the work of your developers to see something really useful in this space with strong use cases. I am planning to secure some of AUPC token in near future because will be big advantage to use these services for personal stuff too. I have navigated previous pages of this thread and can say it is obviously ambitious project.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Untomabur

Activity: 669

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:30:41 AM

We have added Publication and Reddit campaigns to our bounty program, and the bounty pool has increased! Join us here:
https://bountysuite.com/bounty-programs/authpaper.html
It seems that this is quite interesting if I join here, but I will consider first whether to join or not because for me to take a decision it takes time not to be as easy as we imagine

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:32:14 PM

Our bounty pool has increased to 12,000,000 AUPC, which is equivalent to $2 million now! Join now to get the rewards!

A good program, so many allocations are set for the campaign program, hopefully the AUPC price will be the same as now, later at the initial launch of the exchange list.
Because now many ICOs fail or don't reach the target. So the price drops by half from the initial price at the initial launch
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:40:44 AM

Our bounty pool has increased to 12,000,000 AUPC, which is equivalent to $2 million now! Join now to get the rewards!

A good program, so many allocations are set for the campaign program, hopefully the AUPC price will be the same as now, later at the initial launch of the exchange list.
Because now many ICOs fail or don't reach the target. So the price drops by half from the initial price at the initial launch

Thank you for your support, and that's why we have such a long period of ICO. We hope to attract more capital and gain popularity. When more people know about our platform, there will be a greater chance for AUPC to become a widely-accepted cryptocurrency.

Can I find out information on how much fund is collected for the current sale, whether it has reached a soft cap. Although the ICO lasts a long time.
With a soft cap 25,000ETH, a very large amount can be collected. Hopefully this project is successful, and can reach the target.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:41:59 AM

Thank you for your support, and that's why we have such a long period of ICO. We hope to attract more capital and gain popularity. When more people know about our platform, there will be a greater chance for AUPC to become a widely-accepted cryptocurrency.

Can I find out information on how much fund is collected for the current sale, whether it has reached a soft cap. Although the ICO lasts a long time.
With a soft cap 25,000ETH, a very large amount can be collected. Hopefully this project is successful, and can reach the target.
I myself have not yet known about how much funds have been collected at this time. It is better for us to be patient and wait for the information and I hope they can reach the softcap later

jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:42:47 AM

As Bitcoin setting stage for next market boom and interest in people is also growing fast. All this will draw investors attention towards projects built on strong fundamentals and use case to get benefited as well. The timing of crowdfunding for Authpaper is interesting and will attract smart money in coming weeks in my opinion. We need such platforms for succeed to use their services.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 03:23:03 PM

You may know more about Authpaper in this article!
https://medium.com/@cillicalla/introduce-you-to-authpaper-f77650c10c7b

8% has been reached, and there are still 90 days left, I'm sure the softcap will be achieved if the team is able to promote Authpaper well, I suggest launching the IEO to maintain circulation and price later

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Untomabur

Activity: 669

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 05:56:45 AM

You may know more about Authpaper in this article!
https://medium.com/@cillicalla/introduce-you-to-authpaper-f77650c10c7b

8% has been reached, and there are still 90 days left, I'm sure the softcap will be achieved if the team is able to promote Authpaper well, I suggest launching the IEO to maintain circulation and price later

Thank you for your support! We have no plan on IEO at the moment, but we will look into this possibility
Yes, calm down we will always support you from behind and I really hope that you can develop the project even further and hopefully you have an IEO plan, we'll see

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: