Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:27:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bounty/airdrop/manager/angels/ambassador  (Read 152 times)
Joe1026 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:14:46 AM

Joining the telegraph group for a year, how did I earn 10 ETH as a Community manager/angel/ambassador?

I am a freelance worker on the blockchain and have been working online for a year.
From the beginning of earning airdrops, to the stable work of the project, I have earned about 10 ETH. I will share my experience with you.
https://i.imgur.com/tOoJdti.jpg
      When I first started doing this, I started with airdrops. The main source of airdrops was through large airdrops and airdrop sites. After a month, the problem came. Some projects have very slow currency. Some projects have a small value, but they have to pay a lot of time. Some projects don’t even send coins to defraud us to work. Due to the instability of the airdrop project, my income this month is not enough to sustain my life, I can hardly meet the food and clothing.

Later, I saw some Community angels/manager recruiting announcements in the group.I tried to be an angel and everything changed.My first angel job was given by the DACC project. The daily work is to assist the group to publish content, answer community questions, delete spam, and provide online services to community members. I also like to do these jobs. After ten days I got the tokens that DACC gave me. I was very happy and very honored. Later, I joined the Utrade project, Qobit, Path, Ubex, and many other project as an angel. I got a satisfactory income, so I have a deep understanding of how to make money through angels.

So I summed it up: As an angel, you must talk more in the group, communicate with the project side, and they will give extra rewards to those who actively help them manage the community.

I am currently working for a project called Coinchase. This project is a relatively high paid project. What is important is that they will send ETH directly to the angel as a salary, and it is higher than the salary of other projects. I have worked for them for 10 days, and i feel very good. And I know their rules and rewards, so I can benefit the most from the project.

I will not promote any one project here, I just share the facts I have experienced. If you want to work as an angel or discuss your experience with me, you can to chat with me on telegram my @Rose1993299, or you can share resources with the friends who like to be angels. We can talk about this here: https://t.me/ANGELS_OF_EXCELLENT_PROJECT Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: