Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 07:20:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  (Read 35020 times)
Dandianavin

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:01:35 AM

How many users you want to attract to your system in the first year after the launch of the products?   I certainly understand that this is only a preliminary analysis, but I would like to know what you are aiming for in the near future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
angrygerl

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:05:57 AM

Security system that you want to apply to their platform can effectively protect owners. I think that's an important step. To use this feature, we require additional devices?
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:39:25 AM

How many users you want to attract to your system in the first year after the launch of the products?   I certainly understand that this is only a preliminary analysis, but I would like to know what you are aiming for in the near future.
of course, all the ICO projects seek to obtain the highest possible number of users. I think that the marketing strategy will help attract the attention of the participants. Oh, and I think that the project deserves to we bought tokens. Smiley
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:54:08 AM

of course, all the ICO projects seek to obtain the highest possible number of users. I think that the marketing strategy will help attract the attention of the participants. Oh, and I think that the project deserves to we bought tokens. Smiley
In fact, the most important thing for investors is to make money on it. And if I see that the project will allow me to do it then of course I'll buy the tokens.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:16:58 AM

In fact, the most important thing for investors is to make money on it. And if I see that the project will allow me to do it then of course I'll buy the tokens.
for me, interesting all the stages that bring profit. Some participants want to trade on the exchange, but for me the long-term perspective seems more profitable.
angrygerl

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:20:53 AM

for me, interesting all the stages that bring profit. Some participants want to trade on the exchange, but for me the long-term perspective seems more profitable.
Moreover, the project will allow to receive dividends. It will be just fine and it will be a good motivation to keep the tokens for a long time
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:22:52 AM

Security system that you want to apply to their platform can effectively protect owners. I think that's an important step. To use this feature, we require additional devices?
I read about the additional application of second generation devices. It implies modernization in Q1 2020.  But it is important to me, as this function will work in the first stage. I'm still studying the details.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:47:29 AM

I read about the additional application of second generation devices. It implies modernization in Q1 2020.  But it is important to me, as this function will work in the first stage. I'm still studying the details.
www.iritech.com/gigzi
I think that here you will find some answers on the elaboration of a wallet with IriTec.
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:53:34 AM

I believe that investing in precious metals is the most effective method to protect my capital. If the command will create such a system, the owners of cryptocurrency will be easy to do this.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:58:58 AM

www.iritech.com/gigzi
I think that here you will find some answers on the elaboration of a wallet with IriTec.
the reputation of this company affirms GIGZI  system reliability. I think investors need to get acquainted with the list of all partners. Indeed, the reputation of the project depends on their number and professionalism.
rapi

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:06:42 PM

I want to know more about this GIGZI project. This is indeed a good and very impressive project.
The list of partners and the articles in the media is very impressive. Good luck and hopefully more advanced.
Vasyafet

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:25:03 PM

I want to know more about this GIGZI project. This is indeed a good and very impressive project.
The list of partners and the articles in the media is very impressive. Good luck and hopefully more advanced.
I was impressed with the same white paper GIGZI. At an early stage of the ICO command offered a great option that will be updated with new additions. I'm glad the project concept is clear before selling tokens.
Avalinatharo

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:49:09 PM

I was impressed with the same white paper GIGZI. At an early stage of the ICO command offered a great option that will be updated with new additions. I'm glad the project concept is clear before selling tokens.
I still keep on studying technical description. I've learned already a lot of interesting details about the development of the project. I am sure that we will receive new messages from the developers during the conduct of the sale of tokens that will prove their effectiveness.
Waleyoshaniann

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:57:01 PM

www.iritech.com/gigzi
The partnership with IriTec raises the project at a high level of trust. I think that we will be able to learn about their collaboration more during testing. The team supports a very active communication with the community.
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:57:14 PM

but there is no specific number of participants that the team wants to interest their platform. it would be worth at least roughly target an approximate number of users to have something to strive for.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:16:07 PM

but there is no specific number of participants that the team wants to interest their platform. it would be worth at least roughly target an approximate number of users to have something to strive for.
I was also interested to know about it. The number of tokens for crowdsale not so great. I would like to understand how it may affect the ability to work in the system GIGZI.
Chatelleyma

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:46:03 PM

I was also interested to know about it. The number of tokens for crowdsale not so great. I would like to understand how it may affect the ability to work in the system GIGZI.
I think that for investors who want to make a profit, should seize the opportunity to buy tokens during the ICO. In any case, it will be profitable investment.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:50:39 PM

8% of the tokens is enough to attract the right number of users or  you plan to sell part of tokens, which belong to a different part of the fund?
Dandianavin

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:53:45 PM

I have read the bonus structure your ICO. I think the first investors certainly will be interested in your offer, provided that no minimum restrictions on participation.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:36:20 PM

I have read the bonus structure your ICO. I think the first investors certainly will be interested in your offer, provided that no minimum restrictions on participation.
The team did not set a minimum contribution.  On that all the participants will be able to participate on equal terms. Such a strategy should show successful completion of ICO .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: