Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:40:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does panicking made you feel ease? Or depressed?  (Read 1850 times)
joykulot

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:45:22 AM

For me, I feel depressed if market continues down, because I have many plan with my coins, so I hope it will pump again. But I am ready whatever happens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:30:26 AM

panic will lead to a wrong decision. should not be panicked into a familiar thing to do because when the price drops will be easily affected by some things and ended up selling cheap because it was too afraid. This will become progressively worse because sometimes the beginning of a price increase and this will culminate in disappointment.
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:28:45 AM

When there are instances that when the coin you hold has turned to dumped hard, are you biting that move to panic sell all your coins? Do you feel ease that you sell all your coin when the dump starts? Or feel depressed when you dump your coins and turns out it almost x2 the usual price.

Try to put a threshold of how much you can afford to lose or gain (e.g. 20% either way). No one can really predict what the market will do.
What you can control is only your temperament when to sell your gains or sell and accept loss.
TomInVa57

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:11:35 AM

When there are instances that when the coin you hold has turned to dumped hard, are you biting that move to panic sell all your coins? Do you feel ease that you sell all your coin when the dump starts? Or feel depressed when you dump your coins and turns out it almost x2 the usual price.

Nothing in the world is worth paniking, if it is not about the closest people that you have. Token price may change so fast, so be safe and do not worry.
imoet

Activity: 322

homt.net

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:31:07 AM

Panic just bring regret. So, we should not panic in facing the market situation. Maybe it will be better if you do not sell all of your coins. The token price always changes all the time. So, panic is not a good things.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
betece777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:37:53 AM

I have also felt that almost all coin holders feel this especially the one who has just plunged into the world of crypto in his heart there will be a very strong sense of fear.
if I usually will surrender and wait until the price I want to reach will be dumped or the price of the coin will go down and I will not hold it and I will not sell it unless the price I want is reached
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:41:42 AM

yes, ive done it before, and it makes me depressed because after a week selling the coin, the value just pump and its a huge waste for me ya know
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:26:33 AM

Panic makes me unsure about my own calls, so I do my best to avoid this state. When I played poker, panic made me to loose a lot of money, so now I fight it.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:27:57 AM

panic will lead to a wrong decision. should not be panicked into a familiar thing to do because when the price drops will be easily affected by some things and ended up selling cheap because it was too afraid. This will become progressively worse because sometimes the beginning of a price increase and this will culminate in disappointment.

Panicking won't lead you to gain better but will make you more depress when your going to watch the market drops all the time. I think the drops won't take long for a potential coin but still can gain a recovery. I do not get panic because I believe on the coin where I invest that going to give good gain when it recovers.

masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:00:13 PM

I paniced when BTC started to fall and two hours of panic worth me 20k dollars. From that day, I make my descisions as soon as possible and there is no place for panic.

oioioi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:15:10 PM

of course this makes panic and uncomfortable and tends to sell all the coins that are owned, but I chose it to hold a little longer in the hope that prices can be better

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:11:50 PM

Panic selling won't do any good to you even the prices of the coins continues to decrease. As long as you don't dump your coins, there is still a chance that you will get your money back but if you dump them at a very low price, then it is hard to get your money back. Be a wise decision maker and keep calm because there will always be a green market.

Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:22:30 PM

If I hold any coin, it means I have done much research on it and I believe in the idea of the project and also believe that it will be profitable for either long-term or short-term investment. And if there's any swing of down or up which will surely happens, I don't get move.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:25:58 PM

According to the psychology I read, when a person starts panic, he usually can't think calmly, so what he does and the decisions he makes are often not basic, so when someone starts panicking, that person will be more depressed. What I experienced when I panicked made me easily depressed and I felt normal if someone was depressed because of panic. And it is not normal for those who feel calm or ease, indeed there are some people who have different conditions than ordinary people.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:59:29 PM

I am trying to stay calm and it is getting harder and harder. We need another bull run before the end of this year to make the investors more confident in this market. I hope and believe that the pump will happen before 2019.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:10:26 PM

Of course panicking made you depressed and not an ease, because it happen that you made a wrong decision of panic selling at all, and it turned into regret and comes out into a depressed. Patience can make you ease and a result into a success.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
other_side

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:49:09 PM

I am trying to stay calm and it is getting harder and harder. We need another bull run before the end of this year to make the investors more confident in this market. I hope and believe that the pump will happen before 2019.

I'm planning on a strong uptrend like 2017 that will repeat in 2020. However, I'm not too keen on this, as the market in recent months, the altcoin has always been strong growth. For example, the XRP is one of the five largest coin still able to rise from $ 0.23 to $ 0.8 in just a few days.
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:57:00 PM

Panicking is stressful.

When I am into a project, I watch very closely for signs of potential failure.  They are usually very subtle and spaced apart, but create a picture for me to decide beforehand if I plan to hold or sell.

I've usually decided to hold or sell after only a few weeks.  Lot's of projects I've been involved in went bust for any number of reasons.  When they go bust surprisingly or out of the blue, I'll try to dump what I have to make a few pennnies.  When I have a gut feeling the project will bust, I'll watch closely and hang in there too long, or something happens to piss me off and I'll dump immediately.

Hope and optimism are healthy to have, but a good dose of cautiousness and patience are also very good things to have.

Don't forget we are still in a super bear market and that puts pressure on all projects to perform their best to survive and we all know about the crypto landscape and the projects' graveyard.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:12:44 PM

i feel really depressed after decision made in panic. let alone decisions, actions is what makes me cry most of the time. panic selling is a dreadful thing to do, trust me. even if it was right

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
drakewear322

Activity: 182

platio.io

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:27:22 PM

I am done with such feelings beacse there is nothing good in them. When I was panic I lost my money so now I am trying to be calm

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: