Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:22:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I fail in trading  (Read 25102 times)
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:22:49 PM

I did as well, reason i'm in for long term.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:31:04 PM

Thank you but there are too many videos so i need you to select video to learn about trading. Also I would like to know whether to choose long-term trading or day trading

If you are a newbie I recommend you just start with long-term trading. You can invest in ETH or BTC with little money to learn trading experience. Short-term trading brings too much risk, as you hurry will be emotion to affect trading and your ability to bankruptcy is huge.

Oh, I got it. Short-term trading is too risk. I see everyone talks about emotional control, but I'm a very mechanical person. I am not based on feelings that make a decision, especially money issues...

I have met many of my friends who think like you, but when you lose too much, you are very difficult to control your emotions, this often happens to newbie. I also have feelings affect trading and I get very useful advice is vacation and travel to relax ....: D
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:18:59 PM

if the reason you choose for the long term make sure you choose the right and high coins in the future like bitcoin tau eth. actually trading is difficult difficult easy, we just need to be patient and clever in finding opportunities so that we do not experience loss or failure.
Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:31:11 PM

I’m a newbie in trading. I want to improve my trading skills. I have heard some experienced trader said that I should learn and read more before start, and also get some experience. Trading requires a lot of patience and hard work, learn about the way to analyze the price chart, when they can be able to analyze price chart they will know the best time to buy and sell and know which one is the best coin to trade…
I tried one but I falied. There is something I don’t know? Please tell me more.

If you failed the first time, it does not mean you are a failure in trading. The good thing there is you have gained experience and if you felt that there is something wrong with your first transaction then learned from it and do not do the same mistake. I am still learning in this trade but i never give up because of one wrong move. Learning is an everyday process and we should not stop.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:03:47 PM

With cryptocurrency the biggest mistake that's every user does is the expectation of large scale profit. Very few newbies attain it, just through luck. Even before knowing about trading people just expect profit and the same makes them suffer and end up with loses. So, it is good to start with small amount of funds and experiment the reality and then keep yourself engaged. This will let you avoid fails.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:08:09 PM

If you just fail in the first time,  it doesn't mean you will never given a chance to succeed. All traders have come into that way,  not only once they got failed  but for many times before they become an expert trader.
You are still new in this form and you still need time to discover what is best strategies in trading.  Keep positive, may this time isn't yours and tomorrow might be in favor with you.

▄██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀░
███████████▀▄░█
██████████░███░
███████▀▀░▀▀█▀▀
█████▀░░░░░░░▀▄
█████░░░░░░░░░█
█████▄░░░░░░░▄▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
████████████▀██
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████░░░░░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░▄▄▄░
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀░▀█▄░░░
██████░░░░░█▄░▄
█████░░▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█████▀▀▀░░░░▄█▄
█████░░░▄▄█▀▀░█
██████▄█▀▀░░░░▀
███████▄▄░░░░░░
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████░████████████
████████████▀▄████████████
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
████░░░██░██░░░░█░░░░░████
████░░░▄▄▀▄▄░░▀▀▄▀▀░░░████
████▄░░▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀░░░░▄████
█████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████▀
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:51:16 PM

if the reason you choose for the long term make sure you choose the right and high coins in the future like bitcoin tau eth. actually trading is difficult difficult easy, we just need to be patient and clever in finding opportunities so that we do not experience loss or failure.
trading can easily generate profits if we are good at reading market price movements and correctly selecting the types of potential coins we will trade. if you choose long-term trading then you must have extra patience and choose potential coins that can last for a long time and have future growth
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:22:33 PM

If you just fail in the first time,  it doesn't mean you will never given a chance to succeed. All traders have come into that way,  not only once they got failed  but for many times before they become an expert trader.
You are still new in this form and you still need time to discover what is best strategies in trading.  Keep positive, may this time isn't yours and tomorrow might be in favor with you.
Failing is part of it what we need is to learn and make it away to aspire more. Trading is not as easy as what we think we need to be updated and must know to analyze your to succeed .

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

Nariza

Activity: 246

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:51:37 PM

Failures is way for success. If you want to become a successful trader someday, you should learn how to accept failures first. You can't become a successful if you don't have experience failures in life.
naruto7676

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:04:24 PM

Lot's of traders also lost in trading because lot of altcoins from now already drops for its price so its normal for us to loss it is a part of trading for buy and sell.
malphite534

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:13:21 AM

All of us already loss in trading because the price of altcoins already drops and lot's of them not profitable anymore and continue lossing value of it.
Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 675

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:47:59 AM

All of us already loss in trading because the price of altcoins already drops and lot's of them not profitable anymore and continue lossing value of it.
We loss now but we will have a good income tomorrow, it's actually about the right timing, just don't sell when the market is bloody, that's a suicide.
It's necessary that we understand how valuable this coin we are holding, crypto will be develop and will be more popular.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ErnieRox

Activity: 222
Merit: 101

Novus ordo seclorum

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:49:53 AM

takes a lot of patience, start with cheap shietcoins then move up to bigger ones, i started with btc/usd then almost lost it all, then after ltc/btc i learned and made btc ever since, dont give up
AlehandroTheGreat

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 10:31:42 AM

I have tooo many fails in trading, but in the same side I had many successes.... Mistakes did not got only that guy, who did nothing... Never give up and work everyday on that thing which you really like, if it not trading, did not try it, if you really want to become good trader, so you know what to do..

visionE2

Activity: 616
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:30:13 AM

I’m a newbie in trading. I want to improve my trading skills. I have heard some experienced trader said that I should learn and read more before start, and also get some experience. Trading requires a lot of patience and hard work, learn about the way to analyze the price chart, when they can be able to analyze price chart they will know the best time to buy and sell and know which one is the best coin to trade…

I think you have to believe in your own decision, don't rely on your decision on others, actually trading is easy, buy when prices are cheap and sell at high times, there are lots of sources for studying candle stick analysis, you can do it with yourself
Beparanf

Activity: 2744
Merit: 754

Burpaaa

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:45:39 PM

I think you have to believe in your own decision, don't rely on your decision on others, actually trading is easy, buy when prices are cheap and sell at high times, there are lots of sources for studying candle stick analysis, you can do it with yourself
Trading requires time and skills it will take time and loses before you will realise that you were also able to do it already. Just keep moving and learning.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ellehcar

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 02:04:42 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2018, 02:15:07 PM by ellehcar

Every successful trader now used to fail as you did. The only difference between the successful traders and the unsuccessful ones is the attitude. Your attitude will make the difference. It's either you'll live up to your losing, or you'll start all over again. Good thing about you that you did not surrender. You have a teachable spirit which wanted to learn where you have gone wrong. I advise you to read more articles about trading. Listen to what other traders have to say in Youtube, in this forum or in any other discussion site. Ask from God the wisdom to weigh which of their opinions apply to you. Learn to suppress your greed also. Bear in mind that every day is not always about winning, though you come to the point of the mastery of the arts of trading. Surely, there'll be losing days. Just continue and don't stop. Don't be afraid to fail and to try over and over again.
mey466

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:36:41 PM

Lot's of traders also lost in trading because lot of altcoins from now already drops for its price so its normal for us to loss it is a part of trading for buy and sell.
If you haven't already sold it it hasn't been said to lose. only a reduced value if you hold it until the price returns, the reduced value will definitely return so don't make a loss sale
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:18:51 PM

Failure is normal if you are beginner in trading, maybe your knowledge is not enough or you made a wrong decisions thats why you failed but dont makes that failure to stop you. Instead makes your mistakes teach you, dont loose hope. You have to learn more and accept knowledge from others, it will help a lot. And of course being patient is needed. If you want to earn a good profit learn how to be patient.
TheReverend

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:57:32 PM

if you fail it is a natural thing to learn, someone will not be able to directly even if a protrader expert fails before becoming a pro.
if you want to increase your trading skills, you can increase it yourself or can study privately to those who are experts, choose which one suits you best.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: