Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:01:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I fail in trading  (Read 25102 times)
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:08:51 PM

if you fail it is a natural thing to learn, someone will not be able to directly even if a protrader expert fails before becoming a pro.
if you want to increase your trading skills, you can increase it yourself or can study privately to those who are experts, choose which one suits you best.

I agree with what you say because failure is a natural thing for beginners when they first learn to do something new, so we can learn from that experience so it won't happen again the next time they do it again. especially crypto trading which has a very large risk and can make us lose a lot of money if we are not careful in doing so.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Itcher

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:46:23 AM

To learn the subtleties of successful trading the best solution is to read the book by Jack Schwager Technical analysis, it will be very useful
Daspanha

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:39:30 PM

Akropolis is to launch its Community Quest 2, registration is now open – everyone is welcome to register via https://quest.akropolis.io/ The Community Quest is a series of various challenges and creative tasks with prizes up to USD 500 in AKT tokens – for each daily round! Solve amazing puzzles and join quality discussions in Akropolis chatroom – the first round is to start on October 31!
gembirdprivate

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:09:08 PM

Every trader is wrong, you should never regret your actions.
Try again, again and again, never give up
cryptobull3

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:18:04 PM

In this bloody market , Only very few people can make profit , there are a lot of good news coming for BTC and ETH but these 2 are acting like stable coins!
Eth just went belew 200$ today and many of ICOs even good one went in loss and people dont know if to invest in any ICO or not when the eth price is so down!
We should wait to see the ETF respond at the end of this year.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:22:26 AM

I’m a newbie in trading. I want to improve my trading skills. I have heard some experienced trader said that I should learn and read more before start, and also get some experience. Trading requires a lot of patience and hard work, learn about the way to analyze the price chart, when they can be able to analyze price chart they will know the best time to buy and sell and know which one is the best coin to trade…
I tried one but I falied. There is something I don’t know? Please tell me more.

To me you don’t really need to start with reading, you need to start with training. So look for where to learn trading and not just going through articles you see on Google cause those articles are not really going to help you. It’s best to get someone that can teach you trading so that you will learn and then invest and practice with them. Just like some binary trading would do by giving new users demo account to practice with.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:55:31 AM

To learn the subtleties of successful trading the best solution is to read the book by Jack Schwager Technical analysis, it will be very useful
I do read the book but from a general concept, besides successful trading we must be ready for the losses as well. This is delimit or you can say human nature that we think about loss but mentally we are quite ready to hug victory only. We don’t accept the reasons for our loss and always start losing our hearts instead of getting back. So may be effort should be made to strengthen our concepts.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:03:47 AM

It is not only you, many traders have failed when they first started trading, as the time passes you will gain valuable experience and that would be very useful in future.
strunberg

Activity: 1302
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 11:22:11 AM

It is not only you, many traders have failed when they first started trading, as the time passes you will gain valuable experience and that would be very useful in future.
its become very rare when trader get their success for first trader.loss in first trading could make us learned how difficult to generate profit from market.and finally we should have to improve our skills.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:27:01 AM

I’m a newbie in trading. I want to improve my trading skills. I have heard some experienced trader said that I should learn and read more before start, and also get some experience. Trading requires a lot of patience and hard work, learn about the way to analyze the price chart, when they can be able to analyze price chart they will know the best time to buy and sell and know which one is the best coin to trade…

maybe for beginners, I just suggest you to do simple tricks in trading, select good coins and potentially at the 10 best coinmarketcap coins, besides that setting a low price to buy and sell at high prices is a simple trick. and don't forget to choose a good exchange and the potential to hold coins from your purchases.

AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:38:06 AM

Sometimes we really fail in trading and that is normal, even best traders fail sometimes because no one really knows what exactly will happen on the price. Stand up, do not give up and improve your skills.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 12:12:04 PM

sorry for your failure in trading but you don't give up, you have to know that trading has a big risk and keep trying to trade correctly, use the best opportunity possible, learn what your mistakes are so that you won't repeat and find a good strategy to be able get profit

barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:37:05 PM

I think everything you say is the factors that make someone a successful trader. but you said it had failed, I thought to look for your failure. and possibly in my opinion, you might be too ambitious to make a big profit. let's see market movements, current market movements tend to be weak. you better sell immediately when you get results even if only a little. Such a strategy must be used in the current market conditions. and maybe that will reduce the value of failure in your trade.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Pikachu12

Activity: 435

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:40:06 PM

I think you should practice a skill that is financial management. If you do not manage financially well, you will be giving out ridiculous amounts of investment and it will leave you impatient in the process of waiting for profit. New investors often use all their money, regardless of whether it is money for living. That is a big mistake and you should keep in mind.
steve57

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:59:05 PM

i must say read a book on price action and put some less capital and practice a lot perfect it dont see about profit and losses learn how to manage risk also
CrisBrown12121997

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:15:11 PM

I think that you should learn to trade from your mistakes.. But I found a free service here - tradesanta.com. there are not so many strategies, but you still can earn some. Well, when it’s free why not to try.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:17:21 PM

Trading is always risky and difficult way to earn. If you learn welly you could be good trader and a good trader always earn a healthy amount of money.You mentioned some trader told you that learn first and then come to trade ,Its exactly right . You have to learn first if you want to be a good trader .There are lots of way to trade .You can analyse the chart you can follow the update of coin also . You also can use the technical strategy which you can find on the exchange .So that for learning you can watch video on YouTube related crypto trading . You can start with small amount of investment, don't be upset on loosing on trade just make patience.If you should follow as i said i think you will be a good trader.Thank you.

jabrix

Activity: 397

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:22:15 PM

many novice traders don't want to experience trading losses, but you really have to!

from there you will have experience and policy in determining every momentum of trading activity. If you really don't want it, then at least you try to minimize nominal losses and you have to survive in all the latest market conditions.

You have to do short-term trading frequently and start seeing all the coin updates that you believe in, we can't see all potential coins at one time and that must be understood. There is no word of failure, the right word is just giving up in the middle of the process.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:23:49 PM

Trading is always risky and difficult way to earn. If you learn welly you could be good trader and a good trader always earn a healthy amount of money.You mentioned some trader told you that learn first and then come to trade ,Its exactly right . You have to learn first if you want to be a good trader .There are lots of way to trade .You can analyse the chart you can follow the update of coin also . You also can use the technical strategy which you can find on the exchange .So that for learning you can watch video on YouTube related crypto trading . You can start with small amount of investment, don't be upset on loosing on trade just make patience.If you should follow as i said i think you will be a good trader.Thank you.
Also every successful trader (or who wants to be successful) shouldn't forget about controlling his emotions. When you become angry, nervous etc, you begin to lose your money instead of earning it. Market don't like emotions.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
kemetz

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:07:05 PM

failed when first do something new, I think it's natural, especially for beginners in trading because even people who have experience in trading can still fail, so just relax and don't be afraid to do it again. I think your knowledge is far enough about trading and in analyzing price charts so maybe you just need someone more experienced to be able to provide direct guidance when trading.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: