Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:24:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STATESTREETE] THE NEW ERA OF DIGITAL ASSETS  (Read 1580 times)
ubiheal200

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:33:20 PM

How long should KYC review take? I applied.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SNZTOKENSUPPORT (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:34:23 PM

How can states treete help if my wallet get stolen?

If you are to lose or get your card stolen then as a cardholder, you will be able to block it instantly from the States treete Site. There are daily spend limits on number of transactions and volumes, any suspicious activity (ie. online purchase with higher than customer average spend at a new merchant) is likely to be caught by our processing platform, resulting in declined transactions. Lastly, as a cardholder you will be able to file a chargeback just like you would with your credit card.
HenryHope123

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:40:14 PM

Hi admin. Can I know how many percent or token bonus I will get if I join the early birds program ?

SNZTOKENSUPPORT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:43:12 PM

How long should KYC review take? I applied.

Hi, you don’t need to apply our KYC. Thank you for your caring
Dragongin

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:11:15 PM

How can I secure myself from fraud?

SNZTOKENSUPPORT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:18:12 PM

Did the smart contract go through a security audit?

We are non-stop efforts to increase security, ensure a high level of
security support, and besides is offering our users new opportunities for trading on the market of Bitcoin. However, each cryptocurrency
must pass a thorough inspection to be listed on the market
Haroldsilve

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:25:51 PM

How about your Statestreete Wallet?
SNZTOKENSUPPORT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:27:52 PM

How about your Statestreete Wallet?

Here are some types of wallet that we offer our users:
-Desktop wallet: Window, Linux, Mac
-Web wallet
-Mobile wallet: Android App, iOS App Mobile wallet app is designed with the highest level of security and it is really a user-friendly app that you would trust in and fulfill your satisfaction.The Statestreete wallet is the best decision of Bitcoin clients and cryptocurrency brokers worldwide for its security, protection, and basic yet intense arrangement of highlights.

Matthewlee

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:43:40 PM

I would like to know more about Statestreete Trade. please give me more information about it.
SNZTOKENSUPPORT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:49:00 PM

I would like to know more about Statestreete Trade. please give me more information about it.

Statestreete trading is a decentralized exchange without relying on any third party holding the money. Instead, the transaction takes place directly between the users (peer to peer models) through an automated process
SNZTOKENSUPPORT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:52:13 PM

I have a question about your refferal program. How does it work? Clearer information?

By signing up for the referral, you become an affiliate of Statestreete, and you indicate your acceptance of this agreement and its terms and conditions.
1st Gen Referrals: You will earn 8%
2nd Gen Referrals: You will earn 5%
3rd Gen Referrals: You will earn 3%
4th Gen Referrals: You will earn 2%
5th Gen Referrals: You will earn 1%
6th Gen Referrals: You will earn 0,5%

SNZTOKENSUPPORT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:26:49 PM

What protocol do you use for this project? Is it ERC-20? X11 logarithm? Which of the  two and why?

Thanks for your question. Our platform use Ethereum(ERC-20)
SNZTOKENSUPPORT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:47:42 PM

Your project looks interesting.I'm researching further and subscribing

Thank you for your attention. You can follow our telegram to have more information.
Winifred2609

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:36:57 AM

Do you plan to launch the release of Hardware wallet with the launch of the platform or at some other time?
SNZTOKENSUPPORT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:46:48 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2018, 02:23:52 AM by SNZTOKENSUPPORT

Do you plan to launch the release of Hardware wallet with the launch of the platform or at some other time?

Thanks for your question. we will consider about it. At this time, we already have Desktop wallet, Web wallet, Mobile wallet. You can you choose to use these wallet. Thanks.
Rowena123

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:58:19 AM

Hi dev. I want more information about your private guarantee. Thanks in advance.
necessaryyou

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:10:51 AM

Statestreets apps such as debit card and other mobile apps provide us with the most simple handling apps being made to meet your money transaction demands. that’s so useful
SNZTOKENSUPPORT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:23:24 AM

Hi dev. I want more information about your private guarantee. Thanks in advance.

Hi. Thanks for your attention. All of your private informations including money sender, money receiver, amount of money, etc... have no chance of being leaked with our most advanced blockchain technology.Full protection against DDoS attacks, full data encryption in accordance with PCI DSS standards
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:32:47 AM

What protocol do you use for this project? Is it ERC-20? X11 logarithm? Which of the  two and why?

Did you even read the images ? they used ERC20 as their base for their project, why ? because it is very easy to create one and it is cost-effective compared to build up a new kind of project with a different/new algorithm.

You said you came from STATESTREETE corporation, mind to tell me where it is ? link to your corporation profile please ? because i searched for it and i got none. Not sure whether you were misspelling it or it did not exist in the first place.

Also, what is the name of that large corporation? It's misspelled.

SNZTOKENSUPPORT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:42:14 AM

Statestreets apps such as debit card and other mobile apps provide us with the most simple handling apps being made to meet your money transaction demands. that’s so useful

Thanks for your caring. No matter who you are, a businessman, a normal consumer, or an individual desiring to transfer your money to your acquaintance, StateStreete is, no wonder, your best choice.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: